Lauren Goodger #70 Playing with Laorse is too much hassle, so Loz turned her lips into a bouncy castle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he was filling a 'tight' hole not the Eurotunnel! 🤢

Here we go! 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1551304View attachment 1551305
View attachment 1551306
Oh god, she loves herself sooo much BYG that she is, I bet Charge.5 is laughing knowing she looks nothing like that, I don't think she will get back with him after what has happened, she's on the hunt for a new guy, this is why she's posting all this and trying to make herself sound desirable as well as trying to get Charg jealous IMHO.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi scrunchies 👋. Have been lurking for ages and want to join in the fun. You lot are absolutely hilarious and you’re all responsible for me reading this thread till the early hours and trying to stifle guffaws next to my sleeping husband!
Big Liz looks like she’s had her mouth up Sink Boy’s tight hole on tonight’s pics 🤮.
Wonder if Nanny Crack will be on the pipe while poor little la’mbrini sleeps?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Pahahahaha!!!
That arse is hysterical . Praying to the Instagram angels for a full side in profile.

Also, I did a bit of stalking and every person she has tagged has chaz.5 following them too. I wonder if he is secretly there or banned.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look at her big fat bleeping arse defying gravity in the 5th shot on that white seat! WTAF? 🤣🤣🤣

laurengoodger_5.jpg
laurengoodger_6.jpg
laurengoodger_7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus wept! Who goes to a party and face fucks the camera all night! Her friends are as bad as her 😲

Reactions: 24

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The filter has started to slip Scrunchies!! 👍👍
vickygage_1.jpg
vickygage_2.jpg
vickygage_3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.