Lauren Goodger #70 Playing with Laorse is too much hassle, so Loz turned her lips into a bouncy castle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat Loz the part time mum, eye bleeping any man deluded enough to think she can make them cum

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion

Lauren Goodger #71 No mourning for the BYG, prefers to flaunt the flaps for free

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's literally spent the entire party looking at herself through an Instagram filter!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's wearing an extremely high cut at the front, skin tight dress.
It's like Christmas has arrived for Scrunchies.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@MiniMoon I listened to Truth Hurts by Lizzo on repeat and honestly it healed me! Hope you’re okay ❤

I’m the same age as Loz and there is no way I’d be posting videos of nights out like that, how embarrassing! Why you’re you need to film your whole night out?! Also the filters and the “my bump has gone” are super embarrassing cos surely when people see you they’d think you’re a massive twit?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Best clips picked. Feel seasick tbh! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
2EA87A26-82AC-4825-A81F-39CFD55A4137.png

Absolute cringe. Who stands besides the DJ AT AN EMPTY PARTYY!!

My god. Could she be any more thirst and desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is painful. So painful to watch her document this entire party 🥹. Her obsession with filming herself is painful. Everything about this is painful.
have I said painful enough lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.