Lauren Goodger #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your kid is 1 and only just getting a xylophone because it's been gifted you are a tit parent
She wasn’t gifted by Hamleys unless I was gifted my M&S today - in exchange for a quick touchy flirt with my card and their card reader

thanks Hamleys, it was paid for items - she’s a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
tit I better get on Amazon quick time. My boy is 1 on Friday and he hasn’t got one 😧
The best present an Aunty can buy their nieces and nephews is a £5 recorder… goes down an absolute treat with the parents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The best present an Aunty can buy their nieces and nephews is a £5 recorder… goes down an absolute treat with the parents 🤣
I was asked to cover recorder club when one of the teachers was off.
That was 30 years ago and I'm still traumatised.

Little bird high up in bleeping banana bleeping tree.
Twinkle twinkle little twatting star.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She wasn’t gifted by Hamleys unless I was gifted my M&S today - in exchange for a quick touchy flirt with my card and their card reader

thanks Hamleys, it was paid for items - she’s a twit
Haha, Yeah I did wonder about that and she didn’t write #gifted. I guess if she really did get it gifted she would have done the whole package reveal and opening. Feels like she’s trying to compete with all the branded stuff her ex mates on TOWIE get actually gifted. Or I thought they maybe they sent it to her out of sympathy. But likely it’s just north ray presents from her mates

Reactions: 8
You can buy little musical instrument backpack things from various stores such as The Range & on Amazon - I got my girl one for her first birthday and she absolutely loves it (still) and is almost two! After a few months of the noise, you eventually become oblivious to it and the headaches stop 😂😂

I lowkey still think Laorse was shaken or dropped and that’s why she ended up in hospital 🫣 she is really not a normal 1 year old - even 6 month old babies are doing more than she is. Is there anyone who knows more than me in regard to what type of possible development issues could cause Laorse’s behavior (from what we’ve seen thus far)

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Thread Title Suggestion: Lauren Goodger #67 Winner Winner Loz is back on roast dinners, Chaz.5 is still a minger & poor Larose is still ignored

Reactions: 11
Have you got a source please, I can't find anything that backs that statement up.
Which studies, run by whom?
Thank you

'Narcissistic' is a very overused word at the moment, in society in general.
Yes, it is being used instead of arrogant/arrogance. The two are vastly different.

Reactions: 9
Larose looks absolutely disgusted with whoever's cackling at her in her car seat :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing that bothers me is that larose isn't rear facing! She literally just turned one! Turn that car seat around!

• Haha
The thing that bothers me is that larose isn't rear facing! She literally just turned one! Turn that car seat around!
Problem is, whilst she’s only 1… she probably has the weight of group 1 or 2 so if she’s in a weight base seat then she can sit forward 😢

• Sad
That chicken reminds me of the turkey at dinner on National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. When the dad goes to carve it and it pretty much turns to dust cos it’s so dry 🤣 I’m sure no one knows what I’m on about, but it makes me cackle

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That chicken reminds me of the turkey at dinner on National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. When the dad goes to carve it and it pretty much turns to dust cos it’s so dry 🤣 I’m sure no one knows what I’m on about, but it makes me cackle
Just a ‘lil dry, that’s all 🥴😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sunday roast pics for the millionth time. So it’s back to normal then for Lauren.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.