Lauren Goodger #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post she’s shared on her story, from Frank & Frankie. I’m assuming that’s a friend? (sorry I’m a bit behind) well if that was my friends daughter, I’d be asking if she’s ok. I’d be asking why she looks so sad, why she has dark rings around her eyes, if she’s seen a Dr recently as she looks really poorly. I’d be asking does she always stare blankly when people talk to her? Why does no one address the fact that poor child isn’t ok? They must say it behind her back or if anyone has tried to raise that somethings very wrong, she’s ignored them. Even the fact she reposts these sad looking pictures of her child shows she’s got a screw loose. I’d immediately see somethings not right if my child was in that depressed sickly looking state permanently!

Reactions: 23
That post she’s shared on her story, from Frank & Frankie. I’m assuming that’s a friend? (sorry I’m a bit behind) well if that was my friends daughter, I’d be asking if she’s ok. I’d be asking why she looks so sad, why she has dark rings around her eyes, if she’s seen a Dr recently as she looks really poorly. I’d be asking does she always stare blankly when people talk to her? Why does no one address the fact that poor child isn’t ok? They must say it behind her back or if anyone has tried to raise that somethings very wrong, she’s ignored them. Even the fact she reposts these sad looking pictures of her child shows she’s got a screw loose. I’d immediately see somethings not right if my child was in that depressed sickly looking state permanently!
I agree. She shows hardly any emotion and some of the sounds she is making in the new video are bizarre. It may be normal but mine never made noises like that. She just looks so bloody sad. No the wonder Lauren has been filtering smiles on her face all her life

Reactions: 15
Fellow NE here!! Whitburn but then moved Leeds for uni. Still get back up frequently!
Whitburn is lovely 💜

Studies show that 90% of those who have botox, fillers and facelifts are narcissistic. I pity their colleagues, friends and family.
Wowzers

She looks vacant it's like she looks through you it's awful 😕

Reactions: 13
Heartbreaking tragedy for a BYG, but the show must go on. Mags to sell

Reactions: 9
Somethings not right with that darling little girl! I don't know what but she is so vacant and serious all the time. My little one is 12 weeks and ge literally Smiles and coos at everyone all day everyday. She's over 1 and there's something amiss bless her.

Reactions: 22
I agree. She shows hardly any emotion and some of the sounds she is making in the new video are bizarre. It may be normal but mine never made noises like that. She just looks so bloody sad. No the wonder Lauren has been filtering smiles on her face all her life
Larose is definitely morose. She actually was quite animated until she went to hospital with a 'virus.' - Check out both Lauren and Charlie's IG, she was fine until then. She definitely needs a HV check up to make sure all is OK.

The dinnas are back!!
At least they have stuffing balls this week, last week they had melted and spread flat all over the pan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If your kid is 1 and only just getting a xylophone because it's been gifted you are a tit parent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Studies show that 90% of those who have botox, fillers and facelifts are narcissistic. I pity their colleagues, friends and family.
Have you got a source please, I can't find anything that backs that statement up.
Which studies, run by whom?
Thank you

'Narcissistic' is a very overused word at the moment, in society in general.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.