Lauren Goodger #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she smoke during her pregnancy with Larose? I don’t know, there was / is no strong evidence against her, however I’ve just gone through his comments and found this. Less than 10 minutes after this comment she was in the Daily Mail. How would he know this if he wasn’t genuine? Makes me think he was telling the truth after all…

View attachment 1426361
View attachment 1426362
Love the teeny tiny bewful face plonked on a teeny tiny slim hipped body.
And neither of them are loz.
So bewful.
So nakural.
So better.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love the teeny tiny bewful face plonked on a teeny tiny slim hipped body.
And neither of them are loz.
So bewful.
So nakural.
So better.
The difference between them both is hilarious. You’ve got Lauren - short in height, very slim body, wrinkle-free face, smooth skin, then you’ve got poor Chaz who looks about 8 feet tall standing next to her. They spent so much on photoshopping her that he didn’t even get a look in. Just bewful!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All, keep it respectful to everyone involved.

Stop with the posting demanding the thread is locked. We really can't win on this - if we locked it for a month we'd probably still get complains that it should be longer. This is someone who's a public figure and people are discussing over social media and comment sections.

If the thread isn't for you, that's understandable and it may be best not to read it.

These arguments need to stop. If there's a comment you think needs to be looked at hit report and ignore it. Moving to quieter threads.
Agreed the arguments are ridiculous don't understand how people just can't scroll past if they don't like something thank you for everything you do mods

Reactions: 20
Hopefully another thread is set up for those wanting a rave thread. I just want to go back to some normality.

Reactions: 21
Did she smoke during her pregnancy with Larose? I don’t know, there was / is no strong evidence against her, however I’ve just gone through his comments and found this. Less than 10 minutes after this comment she was in the Daily Mail. How would he know this if he wasn’t genuine? Makes me think he was telling the truth after all…

View attachment 1426361
View attachment 1426362
Omg that picture 😅 her face doesn't match her body at all! Reminds me of that Mr Bean film where he ruins the painting then draws the face back on 🤣🤣

This one! -
Screenshot_20220718-135326_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Morning scrunchies, hope you are all coping ok in this heat, my little scrunchie has turned into a big scrunchie today! 16 years old and he was born in a heat wave. Off out to get fish and chips and eat them sat down the beach. Glad these threads are still going, keep cool scrunchies ❤
I had 3 in August and 1 in July. Couldn't have timed their conceptions much worse. I didn't even learn after the 1st one!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg that picture 😅 her face doesn't match her body at all! Reminds me of that Mr Bean film where he ruins the painting then draws the face back on 🤣🤣

This one! -
View attachment 1426528
It was a classic FaceApp Hollywood 2 filter moment - it applies a whitening effect on the skin which is why she looks uncharacteristically pale.

The poo brown polyester jump suit and nana trainers as well, one of my favourite looks

I admire her for wearing a jumpsuit in pregnancy - I’ve basically needed the toilet every hour for at least the last 20-odd weeks so to be getting in and out of that would have been a right faff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think reporting that account is because she now sees herself in a place of power with her new followers and everyone wanting to know what's happened. You can't just report people for no reason but she now feels really important and thinks people love her. Hope lacreepyeyes has loads of sunlotion on today. See Charles has deleted that photo from his story, the bleeping neanderthal

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think reporting that account is because she now sees herself in a place of power with her new followers and everyone wanting to know what's happened. You can't just report people for no reason but she now feels really important and thinks people love her. Hope lacreepyeyes has loads of sunlotion on today. See Charles has deleted that photo from his story, the bleeping neanderthal
She doesn’t realise that doxxing is a crime in itself and I’m sure someone reported her

Reactions: 15
20220718160703.jpg
pesky guinea pigs.

(My free trial ran out half way through this edit, gutted)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He can delete it but we all saw it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.