Lauren Goodger #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He actually looks like Loz in that photo. Or at least the photoshopped version.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh my fricken God… COVID & vaccines again!!!! – NO medical journal reported an increase or decrease in stillbirths or miscarriages relating to being vaccinated or unvaccinated. I was pregnant during the first lockdown (planned pregnancy, and came before the first lockdown was initiated or COVID was even really a thing ;)) I was not vaccinated aside from the whooping cough(?) and I gave birth to a perfectly healthy, hairy little girl. Plenty of other unvaccinated (& vaccinated) women have given birth to healthy children.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Laorse is definitely overweight - she looks like quite a petite baby (my girl was and still is petite but was active from a stupidly young age) So Laorse’s weight even more of a concern, she also does not move at all… I don’t even see her in the jungle bouncer thing anymore!! - my girl was in one from 4 months and had very impressive legs lol. Can you imagine carrying extra weight and being unable to move? That must be so miserable for that little girl. Anyone with kids knows when they start moving - they never stop.

Another thing that had completely slipped my memory until now and could be nothing – I recall a fair few months ago (Laorse was probably about 6-8 months old) she was ALWAYS looking down in photos & videos, although she was clearly holding her own head up, she’d also bob her head quite a bit almost as if she was struggling to hold it up.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Ok so new thread and a good point was mentioned on the last about loz smoking whilst pregnant.
Did we ever have any proof of this or was it just what was commented on dm posts ?

Also well done to the mods who no doubt are working overtime.
This is what I recall… We used to have a Pap on here who used to tell us why he and other paps disliked Goodger so much. in the last pregnancy he told us he had seen her smoking while she was pregnant and said other paps had also seen it but they didn’t take pics because didn’t feel it was right.

this pregnancy I think it was just from a commenter in DM who said they say her smoking in the car park.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Morning scrunchies, hope you are all coping ok in this heat, my little scrunchie has turned into a big scrunchie today! 16 years old and he was born in a heat wave. Off out to get fish and chips and eat them sat down the beach. Glad these threads are still going, keep cool scrunchies ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Morning scrunchies, hope you are all coping ok in this heat, my little scrunchie has turned into a big scrunchie today! 16 years old and he was born in a heat wave. Off out to get fish and chips and eat them sat down the beach. Glad these threads are still going, keep cool scrunchies ❤
Happy 16th to your son! My one is 19 today and already on the beers! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Such a weird photo to post by Chaz … did he forget it was Insta and not OF? No pouting sexy photos necessary mate we’ve only just eaten brekkie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Have a fab day!
Mine is a few months behind yours and a winter baby, but I remember being pregnant and HORRIBLY sunburnt in summer 2006- I couldn't walk for almost a week.
I feel for anyone pregnant or giving birth in the next few days- it's gonna be a scorcher.

Reactions: 9
God I hope it calms down on here over the next few days - this is supposed to be my respite from the bitching at work!!!
Stay cool scruncherellas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Charlie was on onlyfans minutes after posting on Instagram so maybe he did get confused!
Couldn’t think of anything I wanna do less in this heat myself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This is what I recall… We used to have a Pap on here who used to tell us why he and other paps disliked Goodger so much. in the last pregnancy he told us he had seen her smoking while she was pregnant and said other paps had also seen it but they didn’t take pics because didn’t feel it was right.

this pregnancy I think it was just from a commenter in DM who said they say her smoking in the car park.
Did she smoke during her pregnancy with Larose? I don’t know, there was / is no strong evidence against her, however I’ve just gone through his comments and found this. Less than 10 minutes after this comment she was in the Daily Mail. How would he know this if he wasn’t genuine? Makes me think he was telling the truth after all…

AFAF6FD9-6D6A-498E-A4AC-8758A879CEDF.jpeg

96FDF01D-E9FA-4C36-B6CB-BD93F7667D41.jpeg

Reactions: 13

And remember seeing a bowl with a zillion fag buts spilling over the balcony from the old flat !

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Did she smoke during her pregnancy with Larose? I don’t know, there was / is no strong evidence against her, however I’ve just gone through his comments and found this. Less than 10 minutes after this comment she was in the Daily Mail. How would he know this if he wasn’t genuine? Makes me think he was telling the truth after all…

View attachment 1426361
View attachment 1426362
Yeah I remember that Pap we had spoke about how he saw her smoking while pregnant with LaRose. That’s how we knew. This time just from DM comments. So no actual photos

View attachment 1426361
View attachment 1426362
That photo cracks me up. She looks like a different person completely. Such a BYG.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy birthday to your big lad!

My friends have just been comparing heatwave babies, 3 of us had them ranging from April to August. My mum used to dash to the hospital after work to bring me ice cream, she said she was almost running❤.

And remember seeing a bowl with a zillion fag buts spilling over the balcony from the old flat !
That's what I remember, it was in the rental photos i think?
Very classy. Torn garden furniture and a millionty fag ends.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.