Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even up to 3 to 5 years I said. A baby under 1 can not be fat unless has a medical condition.
No Idea why you few are coming after me, but bring it on. I've been on the net since 1990. Original 4chan with pizza and moot
If a baby is 50th centipede for length and 90th for weight it’s obese . If it’s fed on pasta and hummus that’s why

Reactions: 5
Anyone slid into Mars DMs to see what this “disgusting” drama is about ?
My guess is sending nasty dms to Lauren? Complete conjecture but I can’t think of another reason to ask people to report a private account.

Reactions: 6
A question for all the experts. When are we allowed to make comments then? Like is there a time limit on the tip toeing or what? Personally I don’t think I’ve seen a single joke since last weeks news. All I’ve see is the same concern as always about the actions of Loz and Charles. Can we still be critical or do grieving parents get a pass on tit behaviour?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A question for all the experts. When are we allowed to make comments then? Like is there a time limit on the tip toeing or what? Personally I don’t think I’ve seen a single joke since last weeks news. All I’ve see is the same concern as always about the actions of Loz and Charles. Can we still be critical or do grieving parents get a pass on tit behaviour?
Why is someone with a differing opinion to you sarcastically classed as an 'expert'? I, personally, do not find it in good humour or behaviour in myself to joke about or criticise a dead babies name, or make fun of her surviving sisters rolls of 'fat' or claim she is sunburned. But hey, maybe that's just me.

Maybe the guideline should be whether you'd joke to her face at this time?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not an expert. I do think that complaining about a thread not being fun one week after the death of the baby of its subject is probably questionable. As for their parenting, what has anyone seen in the last week of it other than a picture of a happy looking, chubby (normal) baby, which lead to 'baguette arms' comments?

Edit - I have never been on Mumsnet in my life. But the opening comment on this thread, from the mods, is to keep it respectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is someone with a differing opinion to you sarcastically classed as an 'expert'? I, personally, do not find it in good humour or behaviour in myself to joke about or criticise a dead babies name, or make fun of her surviving sisters rolls of 'fat' or claim she is sunburned. But hey, maybe that's just me.

Maybe the guideline should be whether you'd joke to her face at this time?
Spot on. Giving a different opinion to some here results in hysterical accusations of ‘modding.’ 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Everyone, stop arguing. Further posts in this vein will be removed - Please read our rules and why they're important
Because I have a different opinion to you, I should duck off? No you're fine love, I'll stay right where I fancy being, with my morals and ethics intact. You can block me if you so wish :) Imagine getting so worked up that you're getting pulled up on joking about the family of a dead newborn baby. Unbelievable. Find a hobby.
Wondering if some people realised that they went too far but can’t backtrack now hence the vitriol

Was actually gonna ask that because from what I can see It's a private account and nothing looks offensive, so surely she would have to follow it to be offended. Think she is trying to see if she is still popular and how many people will message her. Seems so strange putting that up

Nothing wrong with that account so really she is getting people to block an account that is private
I can't see that user now? Anyone else? She needs to say why its disgusting and not just ask people to report...

Reactions: 3
I'm not an expert. I do think that complaining about a thread not being fun one week after the death of the baby of its subject is probably questionable. As for their parenting, what has anyone seen in the last week of it other than a picture of a happy looking, chubby (normal) baby, which lead to 'baguette arms' comments?

Edit - I have never been on Mumsnet in my life. But the opening comment on this thread, from the mods, is to keep it respectful.
My own opinion before anyone jumps me but I think this thread is a perfect example of why threads are locked for a time after a terrible tragedy has happened in the subjects immediate family, it saves all this arguing. I’m sure there is still some oj’s who haven’t posted yet as it’s only being a week so it’s not just the newbies.

• Heart
So there's an offensive guineapig on the loose?

Bloody marvellous. Wheeeeek!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Your right about laorse looking happy. I’ve been on this thread quite a while and this is by far the happiest I’ve ever seen her. Usually she looks at BYG with complete and utter contempt.
Its even been thought she has photoshopped smiles on laorse for mag pics….
Maybe just maybe it’s made loz up her game, ditch her lazy parenting ways of cocomelon and laying her flat on her back so the poor thing ended up with a flat head.
But let’s not beat around the bush - laorse is overweight. To the point in some photos in the past she’s looked uncomfortable. Is this her fault? Absolutely not she’s a bloody baby! Everyone is getting their feelings hurt we are fat shaming a baby. The only person(s) we are shaming are her care givers for letting her get that way.

For all the scruncharoonies - I miss the ladifferentnameswewoulduse
Can we go back to normal yet? Please!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Clearly the ig page she posted has most likely dm'd her something which clearly has got her back up, let's not be dim. Secondly, it's not quite doxxing 🤦🏻‍♀️ no addresses or personal information has been shared.

I think it's really sad that some people on here think their fun is being ruined because they are having to be reminded that the person they are taking the piss out of has literally just lost a baby. Yes, go back to reminding Lauren how much of a tit mum she is not even a week after she lost her little girl. Whatever makes you happy.
Doxxing can come in many forms. It doesn't necessarily require personal information, addresses etc. The IG account was a private account. BYG broadcast the account on her stories with absolutely no reason why. This will only encourage hatred and harrassment to said account via messages from people assuming the account had done her wrong/sent her abuse. Jake Quickenden is another prime example of this.

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell. Everyone’s lost their minds 😂

One terrible thing and Lozza & Charles are suddenly parents of the year.

They literally post naked photos of her to thousands & thousands of strangers. That’s a safeguarding concern right there
Thread suggestion?: Lauren Goodger OBE

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Worrying about the health of a baby doesn’t get sidelined because of the tragic death of another. I’m sorry but I don’t know how anyone can’t comprehend that isn’t fat shaming. People have always questioned the parenting of Larose, what timeframe is that supposed to go on pause for until it is deemed acceptable again? No one would even mention it had she not posted a photo of her looking grossly overweight.

I agree the baguette comments were too far but the difference? I simply didn’t like it and kept scrolling. We are all capable of that if something really offends you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Doxxing can come in many forms. It doesn't necessarily require personal information, addresses etc. The IG account was a private account. BYG broadcast the account on her stories with absolutely no reason why. This will only encourage hatred and harrassment to said account via messages from people assuming the account had done her wrong/sent her abuse. Jake Quickenden is another prime example of this.
I cannot stand that man!

Larose clearly thrives around other children her age, i wish Lauren or Charlie had taken her to baby groups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.