Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it weird that the naked doula is posting this so soon after Laurens birth considering she had a high BMI. She is actively encouraging people to go against medical advice šŸ˜”
Or presumably, a disastrous birth

Reactions: 3
Even up to 3 to 5 years I said. A baby under 1 can not be fat unless has a medical condition.
No Idea why you few are coming after me, but bring it on. I've been on the net since 1990. Original 4chan with pizza and moot
Oh that must make you a child obesity expert then?

Anyways, if you had read the previous threads or even the wiki you would know that LaOrse had a mysterious trip to hospital November last year. She went from a seemingly 'normal' child to one with dead eyes and is now clearly developmentally delayed a little. Please tell us, in your expert opinion, is that due to the mystery trip or simply poor diet? You must know, you've been on the internet since 1990.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh that must make you a child obesity expert then?

Anyways, if you had read the previous threads or even the wiki you would know that LaOrse had a mysterious trip to hospital November last year. She went from a seemingly 'normal' child to one with dead eyes and is now clearly developmentally delayed a little. Please tell us, in your expert opinion, is that due to the mystery trip or simply poor diet? You must know, you've been on the internet since 1990.
Wat ? Where ? When ? Proof? Wiki?
Nothing you have said about laorse is true, or there is certainly no evidence. Dead eyes? Wat !!!!!

Reactions: 2

I see things arenā€™t much more harmonious in Scrunchie Town today.

I can see both sides of the argument re: Larose and comments about her weight. It does on the face of it appear mean spirited but I would say it comes out of concern for her health and well-being.

I would imagine obesity in very young babies is quite rare but not unknown. From a little bit of reading up it can lead to a pattern for life in some instances - an overweight infant is more likely to be an overweight child, this is more likely if their parents, siblings, family are overweight, and over feeding at a young age can teach children to overeat I guess because they donā€™t know what a normal portion size is, or they need more food to feel fuller?

Many people have said that once their babies started moving around more the weight dropped off them. Letā€™s hope Larose gets more opportunities to exercise in ways she is able to at the moment - like swimming - and soon the rolls will be a thing of the past. Concerns raised previously have been whether the weight is limiting her activity, or her spending too much time indoors and in front of the TV isnā€™t helping her with physical stimulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I can see both sides of the argument re: Larose and comments about her weight. It does on the face of it appear mean spirited but I would say it comes out of concern for her health and well-being.

I would imagine obesity in very young babies is quite rare but not unknown. From a little bit of reading up it can lead to a pattern for life in some instances - an overweight infant is more likely to be an overweight child, this is more likely if their parents, siblings, family are overweight, and over feeding at a young age can teach children to overeat I guess because they donā€™t know what a normal portion size is, or they need more food to feel fuller?

Many people have said that once their babies started moving around more the weight dropped off them. Letā€™s hope Larose gets more opportunities to exercise in ways she is able to at the moment - like swimming - and soon the rolls will be a thing of the past. Concerns raised previously have been whether the weight is limiting her activity, or her spending too much time indoors and in front of the TV isnā€™t helping her with physical stimulation.
THIS! If you havenā€™t been involved, it looks like a group of mean adults mocking a child. I think we would all love to see her happy and healthy. Itā€™s her parents refusing to listen that is being called out when her weight Is brought up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

It was the ā€˜howlingā€™ about the baguette arms comment that did it for me. Perhaps some people have lost sight of the fact that this a baby that theyā€™re joking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello lovely scrunchies from a krustiefuckeršŸ˜˜
I've refrained from commenting so far, I wanted to as soon as I heard about Lauren's babyšŸ˜„ Absolutely horrific news. I'm so sorry for their loss.
I used to comment on here alot, the good times...first wanks in sinks..my first warningšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Sweetcorn delights. I've missed the carpark walksšŸ˜‚
Sadly since she had her larose I started to feel a little uncomfortable with some posts so I just read. Im over sensitivešŸ˜ I've still laughed, while ignoring posts I don't like. I do know that most people here care. To anyone new reading...this lot do care. It comes from a good place. Love to you allšŸ„°ā¤šŸ˜˜

I might delete this in 10 seconds if someone gives me a pussywippingšŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm getting really bored of being modded by newbies. It is unbearable.

Clearly, we are not allowed to have a joke yet and the mumsnet crew are hanging around.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have to say I do find it slightly *ironic* that the 'original scrunchies' are attempting to tell others not to moderate them... but themselves... moderating the newbies :-/

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I've held back commenting as to be quite honest, I just can't see what there is to joke about when there's been the death of a newborn baby in that family.

I'm not sensitive or precious by any means, it just feels morally and ethically wrong to be joking about, anything really, in this situation at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Clearly, we are not allowed to have a joke yet and the mumsnet crew are hanging around.
Feck off, I was 'netmums'. Much posher, we couldn't swear and I got banned every month for trying to get around the swear filteršŸ¤£ c UN Ā£$

Oh please take that in my humouršŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have to say I do find it slightly *ironic* that the 'original scrunchies' are attempting to tell others not to moderate them... but themselves... moderating the newbies :-/

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I've held back commenting as to be quite honest, I just can't see what there is to joke about when there's been the death of a newborn baby in that family.

I'm not sensitive or precious by any means, it just feels morally and ethically wrong to be joking about, anything really, in this situation at the moment.
Perfectly put.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Same let's just continue as we want as this is a gossip forum and let them say what they want. Don't bite back because unfortunately that's what a lot of people want

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm ignoring those who come trotting in on their high horses. Click, done. Not mentioning it anymore, just doing it.

So I'm tentatively going back to how things were.
I skip past comments about lababyscrunchie that I'm uncomfortable with, ditto some of the more ick/crude lozza ones, mostly without comment. Often they're posted by people who don't usually 'talk' like that, it's sometimes tricky not being able to delete in the given time.
I'll challenge anything I feel I need to.

And for me I think that's going to be the way forward. That's me personally, I'm not dictating to others.

I'm bored with the sniping, the petulance, the sheer samesame of it all. There's nothing original, nothing thought provoking, nothing inviting genuine constructive discussion.
It's boring.
And these threads have never previously been boring.

Scrunchies Assemble!
I feel like Sean Bean in the Yorkshire Tea advert.
Onwards!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah this thread was fun. I'm not that new. I might have an issue with babies being called fat or skinny tbh
They have a lifetime of that. I wasn't trying to mod.
Just shouting my opinion and I'll do what I do .
I suppose the death of the baby of the subject matter has made the thread less fun. How horrible.

Reactions: 6
Why does she want to report an Instagram
Page belonging to a Guinea pig? Leave the poor creature alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm ignoring those who come trotting in on their high horses. Click, done. Not mentioning it anymore, just doing it.

So I'm tentatively going back to how things were.
I skip past comments about lababyscrunchie that I'm uncomfortable with, ditto some of the more ick/crude lozza ones, mostly without comment. Often they're posted by people who don't usually 'talk' like that, it's sometimes tricky not being able to delete in the given time.
I'll challenge anything I feel I need to.

And for me I think that's going to be the way forward. That's me personally, I'm not dictating to others.

I'm bored with the sniping, the petulance, the sheer samesame of it all. There's nothing original, nothing thought provoking, nothing inviting genuine constructive discussion.
It's boring.
And these threads have never previously been boring.

Scrunchies Assemble!
I feel like Sean Bean in the Yorkshire Tea advert.
Onwards!
I respect your comments crow and I hope I haven't offended you. As you know I'm not one to do 'serious' talk if I can help it. I've been reading and well...spoke titšŸ˜˜

Actually I should stand up for myself, I said what I wanted toā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone slid into Mars DMs to see what this ā€œdisgustingā€ drama is about ?

I respect your comments crow and I hope I haven't offended you. As you know I'm not one to do 'serious' talk if I can help it. I've been reading and well...spoke titšŸ˜˜
Never! You haven't offended me in the slightest.
And it's good to see you here.
Mwah, dahling, mwah!!
ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.