Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My BMI was on the cusp for being considered ‘overweight’ during pregnancy. I was also 34 and due to turn 35 the month after I was due. I went into labour at 40+6, my placenta ruptured and I had to have a c-section under general as baby was in distress. Very lucky at the fast intervention of all the nurses and doctors who cared for us.

I will however add these cases are rare. And when they do happen you can still come out the other end.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is an incredibly sad story but we aren’t on a thread about maternal care, or expectant mothers. I think if this isn’t about Lauren or her family it needs to be on a different thread. There’s a few expectant mothers on this thread and these comments are going to cause real upset.
this thread is about Lauren and what’s going on in her life at present so it will be about maternal care and worse, soon a baby’s funeral. While we don’t know what actually happened with Lauren we do know her newborn died. These women have being incredibly brave to be able to speak about their own stories and when Lauren finds her way back here which could be sooner than some think ( you don’t sleep much after a tragedy like this) she might find them comforting (It can be a very lonely journey). There isn’t anything else to discuss she’s not doing anything right now. What’s happened is absolutely massive and will be the talking point on here for some time

• Heart
Reactions: 38
this thread is about Lauren and what’s going on in her life at present so it will be about maternal care and worse, soon a baby’s funeral. While we don’t know what actually happened with Lauren we do know her newborn died. These women have being incredibly brave to be able to speak about their own stories and when Lauren finds her way back here which could be sooner than some think ( you don’t sleep much after a tragedy like this) she might find them comforting (It can be a very lonely journey). There isn’t anything else to discuss she’s not doing anything right now. What’s happened is absolutely massive and will be the talking point on here for some time
In all truth ... If by sharing I can save one woman from going through this hell, that's a good thing ... I had no idea when it happened to me, that things can go very wrong ... I was not armed with information ... why would I be? ... planned ... much wanted ... very healthy pregnancy, text book in every single way, until the labour started, it then all went downhill very fast ..... I wish nothing but the best to any woman expecting right now ... If you arm yourself, you are better prepared ` in case ` .... I wish I was not so naïve ... and even though I have never much liked Lauren, my heart is breaking for her right now, because Ive been there ... this is not something you get just over, she and Charles have years of pain to come, and I hate this for them ... I also learnt, holding the grief in, was extremely damaging, there comes a point where you need to talk, scream .... let it out, because it eats away at you EVERY MOMENT ..... its a never ending nightmare ... ` why? ` such a little word, that gives no answer however many times you ask

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I agree with this. It’s obviously going to be discussed. And in fairness if you are pregnant I wouldn’t say a thread for someone who’s just lost their baby would be a good place to hang around if you are triggered by that sort of thing in any way

We know she was planning on having thenakeddoula at her birth, so it’s not surprising it is a discussion point. Doulas are quite a controversial topic amongst certainly medical professionals. Doulas are essentially advising pregnant women, yet there is no medical qualifications necessary to become a doula, and with trends of home births and free births going up, there are plenty of women ignoring the advice of qualified professionals because their doula is saying they have a right to refuse any medical intervention etc etc… very scary actually

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
In all truth ... If by sharing I can save one woman from going through this hell, that's a good thing ... I had no idea when it happened to me, that things can go very wrong ... I was not armed with information ... why would I be? ... planned ... much wanted ... very healthy pregnancy, text book in every single way, until the labour started, it then all went downhill very fast ..... I wish nothing but the best to any woman expecting right now ... If you arm yourself, you are better prepared ` in case ` .... I wish I was not so naïve ... and even though I have never much liked Lauren, my heart is breaking for her right now, because Ive been there ... this is not something you get just over, she and Charles have years of pain to come, and I hate this for them ... I also learnt, holding the grief in, was extremely damaging, there comes a point where you need to talk, scream .... let it out, because it eats away at you EVERY MOMENT ..... its a never ending nightmare ... ` why? ` such a little word, that gives no answer however many times you ask
Definitely the more information the better and who better to get a bit of advice from than someone who has gone through it. I would much rather speak with someone who has gone through it and felt all the same feelings than someone in a suit who has never experienced the hell you go through ❤

I agree with this. It’s obviously going to be discussed. And in fairness if you are pregnant I wouldn’t say a thread for someone who’s just lost their baby would not be a good place to hang around if you are triggered by that sort of thing in any way

We know she was planning on having thenakeddoula at her birth, so it’s not surprising it is a discussion point. Doulas are quite a controversial topic amongst certainly medical professionals. Doulas are essentially advising pregnant women, yet there is no medical qualifications necessary to become a doula, and with trends of home births and free births going up, there are plenty of women ignoring the advise of qualified professionals because their doula is saying they have a right to refuse any medical intervention etc etc… very scary actually
We all say the person doesn’t need to come on here to read what we write about them if they don’t want to so same applies here. That’s the great thing about tattle you don’t have to come on and read. Excatly we are still discussing Lauren it’s just a topic no one here thought we would be but unfortunately this is what’s going on for her right now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree with this. It’s obviously going to be discussed. And in fairness if you are pregnant I wouldn’t say a thread for someone who’s just lost their baby would be a good place to hang around if you are triggered by that sort of thing in any way

We know she was planning on having thenakeddoula at her birth, so it’s not surprising it is a discussion point. Doulas are quite a controversial topic amongst certainly medical professionals. Doulas are essentially advising pregnant women, yet there is no medical qualifications necessary to become a doula, and with trends of home births and free births going up, there are plenty of women ignoring the advice of qualified professionals because their doula is saying they have a right to refuse any medical intervention etc etc… very scary actually
Only medical professionals can "advise". Doulas simply offer information and support and generally work along side trained medical professionals as part of a holistic approach to a womans care.

Reactions: 8
She's posted a video of some of the floral tributes she's received - I'm glad she's feeling supported - I just hope people are speaking to her and comforting her.

Reactions: 22
So keeping his momentum going of being active on OF this week, Ch’arge is also running a promo today.

Everyone copes differently 😕

712D0A7E-0336-43EE-BF75-7D588AE0C5F9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I agree everybody copes differently but...

Edited to add - That is judgemental of me I would hate to be in his shoes and I have not idea how I would cope.

I guess this is his only continuous income stream? he only has the odd day doing labour with his mates. I’m assuming posing for a few photos for subs is easier to pull in some cash than doing a full days graft. No judgement either but does gives me the ick a bit.

Reactions: 24
So keeping his momentum going of being active on OF this week, Ch’arge is also running a promo today.

Why/how could he possibly be feeling ‘sexual’?! Purely my opinion from my own past experiences (not stillbirth) and being a mother myself I just could not imagine even wanting to do anything like that!

I know he’s a guy and people cope differently blah blah blah BUT it really gives me the ick knowing he’s on there and now offering promotions. Surely most men would be comforting their partner and looking after their child?

I know I’ll probably be jumped on but it’s just my personal opinion on the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry but his baby isn’t even cold yet.

He should be taking a couple of weeks off to fully focus on supporting Lauren and Larose, and on planning the funeral.

Not thinking about his pervert customers. They can wait.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why/how could he possibly be feeling ‘sexual’?! Purely my opinion from my own past experiences (not stillbirth) and being a mother myself I just could not imagine even wanting to do anything like that!

I know he’s a guy and people cope differently blah blah blah BUT it really gives me the ick knowing he’s on there and now offering promotions. Surely most men would be comforting their partner and looking after their child?

I know I’ll probably be jumped on but it’s just my personal opinion on the situation.
I agree with every word of this. I know we all deal with grief differently and I've not walked in his shoes. But I would have thought this would be the last thing on his mind - creating OF content, flogging his wares and having to 'perform' for punters, etc. It's very strange to me.

Reactions: 22
I guess this is his only continuous income stream? he only has the odd day doing labour with his mates. I’m assuming posing for a few photos for subs is easier to pull in some cash than doing a full days graft. No judgement either but does gives me the ick a bit.
It does to me to I really can't believe this is his priority at the moment but like you say maybe it is the only income they have at the moment.

Reactions: 12

Blimey... that's shocking. I know we have no right to comment on his state of mind right now but I just don't understand how you could be peddling sex acts online right after your baby's death. It's been less than a week FFS.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes he does. When I subbed to take one for the team it was very obvious you were talking to him.
I was wondering if someone else might be doing the admin. I really hope he’s passed it over to someone else to manage and it’s not actually him. I can’t imagine how you could even think about OF after what has happened. It makes me feel a bit sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.