Lauren Goodger #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see people talk about this guy a lot. Who even is he?
He was on xfactor many moons ago then im a celeb straight after. I used to like him but he is so arrogant now and more beggy than Lozza. But like Lozza he props his kid up in front of cocomelon all day and face fucks the camera. He is a male Lozza at times!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot stand that man!

Larose clearly thrives around other children her age, i wish Lauren or Charlie had taken her to baby groups
Baby groups don’t benefit them.
The only place that baby ever gets to go is lakeside or Toby Carvery.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from any tone policing, scroll past, ignore or report. - Please read our rules and why they're important
And if this gets locked, we'll presumably just get a repeat performance with the next one.
I hope the thread doesn't end up completely locked forever, I don't know if that ever happens? Especially as it would be because of the recent influx.

People who hate it here yet can't seem to leave.
What's that all about!

Many comments are incorrect because they're based on what, 7 days worth of loz posts? For some that's probably legitimate confusion.

There's the full first pregnancy, then the whole of lawhatsatoy's life to read through.
If you want to feel offended, read those, look at the photos, and be offended on the bairn's behalf.

Goodnight all.
Be careful in the heat.

Yes i read what you said, hence referring to under 5s.
Nobody is 'coming after' you, you made a definite statement which you say is medical fact.
Yet I can't find anything to back it up, so i politely asked for evidence.

No idea why you're getting all 'bring it on' 4chan, pizza moot, been on the net since 1856.
I'll see that and raise it by where is your evidence please.

Kentucky fried chicken and a pizza moot.
A recent Government report showed that 40% of 4 year olds are starting school either overweight or obese. Crowbag and I are both retired/ex teachers and I can confirm this fact. These children even find it hard to lose the fat as they become more active at school. Any responsible parent wouldn't want their child struggling, trying to fit in with their more active friends and especially coping with the social media we have today. At age 10/11 this figure has risen even higher and I bet my bottom dollar that most of the 40% who were overweight or obese at 4 are the same ones who are then obese or overweight at 10. The percentage of those who are obese is higher too than the percentage who are obese at 4.

The UK is second in the world for obesity figures (only out-beaten by the USA). I'm not fat shaming- as a parent and educator we have responsibilities to teach healthy living habits at an early age. Loz used to make regular comments about how small Larsoe was as though this mattered. She regularly filters and photoshops her own baby pics which we all think is odd. Babies are perfect, a gift to every parent. They don't need to b changed, so why Loz thinks she needs to do this is very strange.

Incidentally I was having lunch on Tuesday with my friend and her latest grandson, aged 11 months. Not fat shaming again but oh my he is enormous. He is so cute but he's in aged 18-24 month old clothing and struggling to fit in this size. Made me think of Laosre.
My friend is concerned at the parenting. She states he is plonked in front of the TV 95% of the day. When he cries the parents shove food in his face rather than pick him up and play. He hardly has any toys, he doesn't even have a walker or doorway bouncer. My 8 week prem son was in his bouncer from aged 4 months. He loved it. We even took it on hol and attached it to the parasol with sellotape. He grew strong leg muscles using this and before long was zooming round in his walker loving the freedom.
This 11 month old I'm on about struggles to hold his weight up. They buckle beneath him. He was an average weight when born but now is almost double the weight he should be. His young parents (mum was 19, dad 20) think they know best but obviously they are failing in some ways. We have all commented with suggestions on what should be done, more so by my friend, his grandma, but they won't listen. By making suggestions they are not there to embarrass the parents but to try and guide them based on facts and previous experiences. Any references made about Larose are not there to embarrass a child. It's not her fault and we are just hoping that Loz will perhaps take heed about some suggestions and we know she does read things on here sometimes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
No one on here would wish what happened on the BYG or Chas.
But what still remains is that she is a shite mother, with the parenting skills of a shelf and her "partner" has about as much fatherability as a spanner.
Larose is grossly overweight.
Larose does not look like a happy and healthy 1 year month old baybee.
Neither Lauren or Charles deserved to lose a baby. No one is saying that but their loss does not suddenly qualify them as mum and dad of the year either.
Mark (wright) my words...she will use this loss for her own gain when she could do so much more.

Where does that end though - delete the one before, because that's similar, or the one before that?

I don't think there's a straightforward solution.
I think locking the previous thread early was the right thing, but removing it entirely is censoring.

This thread is obviously going to be a difficult one to tread, but that's okay. People will find their way.

The only thing I would respectfully suggest to everyone, PARTICULARLY new posters, is lay off the 'you said bad things therefore you're horrible' approach.

This was never a fan page.
Many regulars were extremely concerned about health issues (lauren, her daughter and the new pregnancy). This has been posted about constantly for ages.
Nobody knew what was about to happen.

Just my opinion obviously.
Genuinely not trying to mod or police, just making suggestions.

Ah. I seem to have misinterpreted the tone of the thread.
Feel free to delete if my post isn't appropriate.
100% agree with you x

Babies under one can not get fat.
Science
They store fat reserves to burn off as they grow.
Even up to 3 to 5
I can't stand lozza, give no duck about her at all.
Medical opinion must count tho.
Sorry but there is a vast difference between a chubby baby and one with defined rings looking like a cross between a mini Michelin Man and a Sumo wrestler.
That baby should be on the move and therefore burning all the calories her mother shoves down her throat.
That baby is expressionless and disengaged.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
No one on here would wish what happened on the BYG or Chas.
But what still remains is that she is a shite mother, with the parenting skills of a shelf and her "partner" has about as much fatherability as a spanner.
Larose is grossly overweight.
Larose does not look like a happy and healthy 1 year month old baybee.
Neither Lauren or Charles deserved to lose a baby. No one is saying that but their loss does not suddenly qualify them as mum and dad of the year either.
Mark (wright) my words...she will use this loss for her own gain when she could do so much more.

100% agree with you x

Sorry but there is a vast difference between a chubby baby and one with defined rings looking like a cross between a mini Michelin Man and a Sumo wrestler.
That baby should be on the move and therefore burning all the calories her mother shoves down her throat.
That baby is expressionless and disengaged.
I don’t think anyones said that because of their loss they suddenly become parents of the year, or get a free pass to do what they like - the point I was making was it was an inappropriate time to start criticising the poor bairns name, or making jokes about her other surviving child. It’s about respect for a fellow human being. Staying facts about overweight children is not the same as calling said baby ‘la chunk’ or baguette arms.
And I wish the comments re ‘new tattlers’ would just duck off too - screams of high school ‘you can’t sit with us’ shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just caught up… erm…. I don’t like it here anymore 😢
The fun police are on one.

Re Lachunk…. If anyones in doubt about the normalcy of her size- just Look at the kid next to her.
As a fat mother (mofo 😆) myself, none of my crotch goblins have been or are overweight, even the 10lber is now a skinny teen because I starve them to be aesthetically pleasing.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Re Lachunk…. If anyones in doubt about the normalcy of her size- just Look at the kid next to her.
As a fat mother (mofo 😆) myself, none of my crotch goblins have been or are overweight, even the 10lber is now a skinny teen because I starve them to be aesthetically pleasing.
You are gonna kill the Karen's clean off 😭 😆 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dunno what to tell you….

How am I going to make them into influencers / celebs / sports stars if they’re ugly? I mean it works if you’re a beckham or Madonna but I’m normal old Sharon from down the road and these are my retirement policies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

scrunchies be like

Newbies

SAID NO ONE EVER .

To summarise - Lauren Goodger is a bleep, always was one, always will be one !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Rigggghhhht maybe it’s a new week we can get back to some normality on this thread!!! Nothing will ever take away what’s happened but I’m desperate to go back to the fun we had 😂

Me a ball
He a bike
‘I thought you said I smelt of tuna’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Rigggghhhht maybe it’s a new week we can get back to some normality on this thread!!! Nothing will ever take away what’s happened but I’m desperate to go back to the fun we had 😂

Me a ball
He a bike
Everyone can sit with us or wherever they’d like to sit (maybe a shady spot today)It’s just not cool to be told that we can no longer do what we've always LaDone.

Me a ball
He a bike
All try do betterer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been here for aeons - but I must say I couldn’t take the piss out of her while she’s grieving for her baby who died :( seems unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pahahahahahhahahaha.

Me a ball
He a bike
Me a ball, he a bike. Take us back to the days when we gave her front on nips a like!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We also going to discuss how she smoked throughout both pregnancies, or is she still beyond reproach?

🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 35
We also going to discuss how she smoked throughout both pregnancies, or is she still beyond reproach?

🤷‍♀️
I did want to bring this up also.
However, was there solid concrete proof for the second baby? (rip)
Or only what a couple of people had commented seeing her doing on dm articles?
I wasn’t around for the first ‘pregacy’ I’m not that much of an OG. Was there proof then or just hear say again?

Reactions: 6
I’ve been here for aeons - but I must say I couldn’t take the piss out of her while she’s grieving for her baby who died :( seems unfair.
Genuine question that’s been asked multiple times but no one seems to answer. What’s the timeframe then? When do you give your clearance that people can criticise again?

No one is taking the piss out of what happened. Ofcourse that would be horrific. But should everyone turn into a hypocrite and pretend to love her now?

Everyone seems to forget that no one has to read tattle threads on them. It’s a choice. As an adult you have to take accountability and avoid things that distress you. Messaging her directly is different but no one would dream of doing that.

Reactions: 14
New thread

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.