Lauren Goodger #63 The longest pregnancy in history, whilst Oddbod’s sexuality remains a mystery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title: She a ball, He a bike, Yous a boat, Try do better 😂

There was me impatiently tap tap tapping my foot awaiting the new ridiculous name - sorry, birth - and this gem plops in our lap! 100% Lozzaraptor. Even referring to herself as a girl 😂 "Have a day off" Lozzer, haven't you got bigger problems right now?
This surely HAS to be the next thread title. Just absolutely brilliant. Can’t stop laughing thinking of other Tattlers not on this thread seeing that in the list of chats.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Baby gel pushed out
Paternity's in doubt
But Loz wiv ya history
There ain't no mystery
It's Chaz or Murat
And that's that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"Yous are skating her boat" - what does this mean? I'm stumped. Glaswegians says "youse" a lot to refer to other people, in everyday slang. Might be a Weegie (I am one, before anyone takes the hump).l
I think it's meant to be slating her boat, as in boat race = face cockney rhyming slang

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread title: She a ball, He a bike, Yous a boat, Try do better 😂

There was me impatiently tap tap tapping my foot awaiting the new ridiculous name - sorry, birth - and this gem plops in our lap! 100% Lozzaraptor. Even referring to herself as a girl 😂 "Have a day off" Lozzer, haven't you got bigger problems right now?
To make sure it's found in the search and please make sure we use this! (and please credit @xyzcba )

Lauren Goodger #64 She a ball, He a bike, Yous a boat, Try do better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Thread suggestion:
Lauren Goodger #64: She a ball, he a bike; yous a boat, wait a sec I’ll get my coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Yous are skating here boat”. What does that even mean?
Is it supposed to read 'Skitting her about' 🤷‍♀️

I think that is deffo written by our bewful yun gel - we are truly blessed, what a great day to be a scrunchie!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I wonder if Boris is thinking … “at least I’m not Lauren Goodger” so my life isn’t that bad

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just came here to say I thought her comments regarding her ex’s passing were very respectful and showed an amount of class/lack of clout chasing I didn’t think Lauren had

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220707-115745_Instagram.jpg
Lachunk out with Chazza, nice to see her having fun. I reackon BYG has had bubba by csection and is in hospital

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s a bloody baby/toddler - she isn’t really chunky. Wtf is wrong with you. Slag off Lauren, her ridiculous man or her parenting all you want but trolling an actual infant is a bit gross
She is extremely chunky, calling her that is not trolling ffs, she has been called far worse on here, now go bother someone else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.