Lauren Goodger #62 Loz on the beg for sweets & dinner, Ch'arge bent over for the spin the wheel winner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: BYG on the school run, she may try and get someone to do this for her. Charlie if he's still around (though he'll be working I would imagine). Her mum seems useless so she's not an option.

So phones at the ready...Loz will have to be out in the wild, unfiltered, warts n all!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No pics of her burfing pool yet. Surely she’s set it up. Or she just gonna use the filthy spa

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No pics of her burfing pool yet. Surely she’s set it up. Or she just gonna use the filthy spa
Definitely the green algae filled spa.
Just a step from the stableshed.
Perfect.

That b&m Buddha head is going to see sights no mass produced tat was ever meant to see....

@cosmicnun

That's an ace user name

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm honestly starting to wonder now - will we finish this thread or actually witness the birth of LaSecondComing during this thread? 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must of had the baby... Who about to drop is out at restaurants at 7pm on a Friday night?! Also weird that you would want your 1year old out at this time on a Friday night.. but then I've always liked my 1 year old bathed and in bed at this sort of time..

Reactions: 26
She must of had the baby... Who about to drop is out at restaurants at 7pm on a Friday night?! Also weird that you would want your 1year old out at this time on a Friday night.. but then I've always liked my 1 year old bathed and in bed at this sort of time..
And how she taking pictures and posting without a phone. bleeping lying dimwit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No chance I would be out in a pub at this time and getting my nails done if I was 40 weeks pregnant. Not that it matters anyway as I said on the last thread. Not arsed if she here or not just don’t get why Lauren gets a kick out of lying about it

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know why she actually opts for home birth, is it just she is too lazy to go to a hospital?

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why she actually opts for home birth, is it just she is too lazy to go to a hospital?
She’s banned, the nhs can't afford treatment for those who come into contact with her arrogance .

(probably because she doesn't want to be seen in public anywhere)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Re the school run: I can just imagine her on the beg on Insta for someone to chauffeur Ladrewtheshortstraw to school while she writhes about in bed like the sloth that she is:

“Urgent: need someone to take Laorse to school on regular baysis cos me need sleep no sleep new baby. Help me cos I ain’t had nails done in dayz n wanna go carvery on Friday. Busy being busy mum so exhausted”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's Oddbod's. I think it's over the weekend but dates are never certain with these two twats!
Tomorrow apparently it’s Chazs bday

Roundup:

She’s still pregnant although she was spotted in Lakeside with the horrible white double buggy pram thing

She always tired as she’s a busy mumma and she hasn’t slept for 568389 days

Her phone has ‘broke’ however she’s still managed to be on IG and take photos

We were treated to another set of photos of BYG in bath sheet and the weird alien belly button that makes us want to vom

Chaz whipped up a meal of sweet potato mash, corn on the cob, 2 chicken breasts and Mac n cheese (each)!

Shes still pregnant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Already excited to follow her ‘fitness journey’ to getting her ‘bewful soft’ self back after Lawhatthefuck has been born, hope there’s the equivalent of a dvd!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I could of sworn the other day watching her stories, she was videoing La-chunk playing in her activity thing, i could hear a little baby as if it was layed on her chest, making that cute new born baby noise.
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, for some reason I can't go back on this thread.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.