Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovegossip2020

Chatty Member
Lolllllllll

I think she calls an ambulance after heavy sniff sessions as her anxiety is through the roof the following day. Idiot.
Hahaha this was last year! She was taking selfies in the back of the ambulance then in hospital... such a waste on resources! Bint!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

lalalanded

VIP Member
The eyebrows though - yuck. At least we only had dodgy hair and outfits to contend with -imagine how this generation will feel looking back at these photos. :confused:

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
I’ve just seen the most recent DM article on Lauren and the writing is awful!

“The former TOWIE star, 34, exuded confidence as she pouted for the camera with her lips painted in an elegant plum shade.”

“Lauren wore her caramel flecked brunette tresses in soft waves as she posed in her car.”

Caramel flecked brunette tresses? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Dinkydonut

She posted herself in her eyes a picture on Instagram today. So I’ve dug out the actual ones to remind us what she really looks like. I’m sure you can work out which two are hers 😂View attachment 364539

Same outfit. Same day.
I really wish you could post pics in comments on Instagram like you can on Facebook COD every time she posted one of her heavily filtered selfies I’d post one of these

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Vix2801

Wouldnt surprise me if she was with this silly bitch
Are you kidding me this girl is having a full on xmas party. "My Xmas eve is better than yours" of course it is because most people are stuck in their houses trying not to spread a deadly virus ffs. How thick are these people!!

• Angry

Clickbait

VIP Member
I’m so close to writing something on her insta !
I learnt a new term on Tattle which is someone who lives in an ‘echo chamber’ which is "an environment where a person only encounters information or opinions that reflect and reinforce their own." That is her world which is mostly spent online/on social media where all her photos are edited, all her activities are curated to make her life appear a certain way, and all negative comments are deleted. So by all means post, but she’ll just think you’re a jealous hater! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Pie and mash tonight for L&C; I’m a big eater but two pies? Don’t think I could manage that even... unless they are for four people... 🤔 but we know Lauren sticks to the rules...
That Greggs gift card he bought her for Christmas must have been burning a hole in her back pocket.

• Haha

Blowup80

VIP Member
New here. Been reading this thread for a while as have been a long standing Big Loz/z Lister hater. What gets me is this giant fadge thinks she is so important that someone at the DM actually sits and filters through hundreds of comments removing any nice ones! Absolute fucking tool!!

• Haha

Amez-louise56

I’ve just seen her photos on daily Mail
Best worst photoshop ive ever seen

Just give it up Lauren ...embrace your fake curves

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Emmie81

VIP Member
Her penis fly trap is literally fat as fuck in those pics - she’s such a dirty mess

• Haha

VIP Member
Big old lozza feet seriously look like pigs trotters in those shoes
I love a girl in stilettoes but Lozza's shoes are just bloody horrible.

Pigs trotters are quite apt as a description however even Miss Piggy wouldn't be seen dead in them.

Miss Piggy has more taste.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dinkydonut

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Laurst

VIP Member
Longer than normal post, but I see that this thread has picked up the pace in recent weeks.

I think most people follow Lauren for the next car crash insta post / story. Her exes must cringe ask hard. The spelling and grammar is one thing, her lack of awareness is another, but her ignorance when responding to comments (and they can be about anything) is astounding.

My sister is currently awaiting her covid result (pretty convinced she has it given her symptoms). Picked up as she is a key worker. (Edit to say she sounds awful on the phone 😢) Not because she flouts the rules and documents it publicly. How is this bint even still in the public eye? Does she actually earn a living? If so, who in their right mind pays her? She's hardly a good ambassador or anything?

• Heart