Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pot2PeeIn

She looks like she has some kind of hormone imbalance, too much testosterone or something. She’s absolutely solid, not in a gym honed way, more like she’s packed into her own skin?? Like it’s too small for her or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I wonder if she is aware she is on here 🤣. We would be classed as being jealous of her and rent boy.
I’m so jealous of her. I wish my husband got jacked off by another dude for money. He would make an amazing father figure. Much better than the other jail bird guy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

lalalanded

VIP Member
What a twat he was! I never watched towie but you can see why she was insecure. She was stunning. Shame she couldn't see it!
He is honestly a disgusting, vile and abusive pos. I really hate the way TOWIE portrayed these abusive relationships for entertainment. I know everyone is pleased for Tommy and Georgia but I remember when even the TOWIE lot were disgusted by the way he spoke to her, calling her a c*nt in front of people. Honestly, I feel like they have normalised abusive relationships on that show.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Big Loz is watching videos about conspiracy theories tonight according to her stories. I have a hard time thinking how she manages to open a door never mind work out if aliens exist.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
25CFA6B6-E03F-4C9F-B48B-7CBC1CC0BE2B.jpeg

They are all the same venue. Lauren’s says she’s in London. Bianca says she’s in Croatia. The agency and backgrid and daily mail must all just lie. How bizarre.

They are all the same venue. Lauren’s says she’s in London. Bianca says she’s in Croatia. The agency and backgrid and daily mail must all just lie. How bizarre. The same black Buddha statue is in all the pics

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
If that’s her leaving the studio I would hate to see what she looked like when she arrived..

The shoes do nothing for them 🐷trotters🤢
Well there is nothing on insta or twitter!

However I did find this interesting Tweet from yesterday, she's an idiot.

She didn't get many replies, this one was the best.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chi4

VIP Member
She makes me sick , I actually hope she catches it after all the shit she posts about covid. My dad is actually in hospital with covid and pneumonia so reading these asshole z lists posting this shit about covid really annoys me !!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Enigmata

I’m so fucking sick of these minus Z listers and the way they Are going on on insta and in real life, it fully triggers me. Also the fact I just reported that Katie Hopkins and the conspiracy theory shite and was told it’s in not in violation of insta guideline but pics of women who show their cancer scarred breasts or talking about sexual assault is against their guidelines. Anyway, this fucking gobshite Lauren, is more then welcome, to go get her DBS done and come and work a shift with me or my colleagues in A&E, and since she doesn’t believe in the severity of covid, we won’t waste a mask on her. She can come into our full resus and move patients from the beds to X-ray, CT and then transport them up to ITU while they have a ventilator breathing for them, their 58 and have just become a grandparent for the first time, their only PMH is high cholesterol, but since Katie Hopkins said their life doesn’t matter because they had a PMH then so be it. We can get Lauren to sit in the room with the patients family as we tell them there’s nothing more they can do. I pray she never has to do or see what we do on a daily basis
Just wanted to say thank you for all that you are doing. I know that some morons act as though it is nothing but there are many many others who are so grateful for the risks you all take. You are all in my prayers x

• Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
Reminds me of this article.... daily mail MUST get paid by the word, it’s desperate writhing out of them
This article is absolute gold! 😂

“the TOWIE star, 32, celebrated her new caramel flecked locks.”

“The brunette beauty looked delighted as she tucked into the fried chicken feast with a thirst quenching soft drink perched on the windowsill during the in-car banquet;”

• Haha
Reactions: 20