Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
Own up who is Itmeeeeeeeeee202 on insta 🤣
That would be me! But I’m only a lurker on these boards, I don’t post. Lozza just really got on my tits last night for some reason so I had to comment on her post! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Lucy is pretty but those eyebrows genuinely made me feel sick. She must be happy with that look, though.
View attachment 366174
They're very alike (fillers, hair, vapid selfies), both look too try-hard and artificial - apart from the fact Lucy is about six sizes smaller.
Haha I love brow lamination! Sorry I will quietly walk away 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️😂
No idea what brow lamination is, but all I see is...
(Giving away my age a bit).
denis.jpg

If a salon offered that as one of their best efforts, I'd avoid them like the plague.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
My first post on a Lozza thread. Happy New Year tattlers 🥳🍾. I love reading this thread.....so I thought I'd join in 👍. Her & Chaz, a match made in 'A list' celebrity heaven....in her head anyway 🤣. Thinking ahead to their fairytale wedding *snort* how will they possibly make her look fabulous on the pics? 🤔. Obviously a LARGE part of her can be covered by a dress & industrial strength corsetry. But the rest....who knows 🤷. Like many of you, I wonder why she works so hard to portray herself as a size 8 skinny?! She would do far better to own her curves & market to the real sized women. She would make more money & have genuine support. It must be exhausting & soul destroying being constantly fake. And as for Chaz...no words 🤷.

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
They are a pair of absolute bell ends.
he’s getting fatter and uglier since he’s shacked up with mummy lozza.
Have to admit. He’s being a very good little boy. Follows her everywhere. Stopped posting himself getting jacked off by his boyfriends online because it probably embarrassed her. Edits pictures he takes of her before posting. Has become a guinea pig so she can practice her injections. Posts vomit inducing comments on her Instagram about how she is beautiful when we all know what he’s really looking at.

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I now have both my mum and dad in hospital with covid. She really is getting on my tits now !!!

So ignorant
Fucked that up trying to quote incase you got a wee notification , so sorry about your Mum and Dad I hope they are ok and I hope you are doing ok x

Ok ignore the shit laptop photos but I tried !

I give you Sims Big Loz

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pot2PeeIn

Now that’s unfair. She knocks her nuts out getting ready for pap shoots in the car park AND then spends hours going cross eyed at a screen editing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I really want to write something on her Instagram. But will be blocked 😫
Just start with "i want to sniff your gorgeous arse" and then write the rest she doesnt delete the ones that on first sight seem like compliments , she probably gets bored after a few words reading.

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
If she is posting that she is even more stupid and hypocritical than I thought. It was bad enough the first time. Posturing, pouting and posing whilst allegedly ill enough to not only require medical attention, but conveyancing to hospital which costs >£250 a time. Then the costs of treating her in hospital, and the time of the paramedics and medical staff which may have been diverted from someone more deserving.

She thinks it’s OK to call the NHS because of her “anxiety” but also seems to imply that they are in wrong/lying that Covid is a dangerous illness hospitalising and killing thousands across the country when she and her conspiracy pals say it is not.

• Angry
  • Heart

CentralLine

Anxiety is fucking horrific. This is why I don’t do coke. My anxiety is sufficient without any catalysts.
A lot of z listers claim to have anxiety when it is cocaine induced. Winds me up. Like you say, if you suffer from true anxiety you steer clear of the stuff. I think you’ll find most z listers anxiety and depression is suddenly cured when they calm down on the party life style.

Sickofinstacrap

Just wanted to say thank you for all that you are doing. I know that some morons act as though it is nothing but there are many many others who are so grateful for the risks you all take. You are all in my prayers x
Thank you! I don’t do any of it for recognition, it’s my job and every winter is bad it’s just this one is horrendous and I worry people will look at these twats and think fuck it covid is fake, the masks will give you cancer and the hospitals are empty when none of that is true! Thanks for your reply, stay safe 🥰

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Best title ever on tattle, admittedly I haven't been around long but hurrah anyhow!
In other news Lauren can't go out, lauren can't go out, lauren can't go out!!! Sing it with me, lauren can't go out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I've just been thinking (yes I know that's a miracle) but What do people think Miss goodyeartyre and Mr Boring Jeans and t-shirt will do on NYE??

Will they stay home? Will they jump in the car and fuck off to someone else's house and get totally rat-arsed?
I hope Lauren doesn't eat any corn on NYE because if she get's bladdered and throws up she might pebble
dash the bathroom.
Oh 100% out on the mega lash ! Remember last New Year was when she had her photoshoot in the ambulance after calling it due to her come down .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18