Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NinaStar90

VIP Member
wonder where/what she's eating for xmas dinner.. will she cook????
I still remember last year she had a young girl and boy over and she was wearing basically lingerie twerking in videos with them. And then of course she went to a and e with a comedown...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Chi4

VIP Member
She’s not even pretending to be at home now. That’s not her house. She is infuriating. I hope she gets a massive fine. Had enough of people not following the rules.
Went to the supermarket today and there was a man ranting how it’s all a conspiracy by Bill gates and the Italian government.
Why are people so stupid just abide by the rules!!! It’s really not hard 😡😡😡😡
My mum and dad have it at the moment and they have hardly been out as they have been shielding. All these bloody Z lists swanning about really makes my blood boil !

• Sad
  • Angry
The eyebrows though - yuck. At least we only had dodgy hair and outfits to contend with -imagine how this generation will feel looking back at these photos. :confused:
I really don’t understand that eyebrow thing. Two big hairy caterpillars ‘displaying’ in mating season or something 😳

• Haha
  • Sick

Traveler001

VIP Member
She posted herself in her eyes a picture on Instagram today. So I’ve dug out the actual ones to remind us what she really looks like. I’m sure you can work out which two are hers 😂View attachment 364539

Same outfit. Same day.
Do you think when she's at home alone she ever sees herself out the corner of her eye in a mirror and gets scared shitless until she realises that's actually her cos she's expecting to see the girl she sees on her insta pics.

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Ah, but hun, you and I don't suffer from zelebrity anxiety. We don't have to worry about how many angled pics we can take of our arse before it can be posted on the gram or how many cherry tomatoes to put on the top of our gawjus pasta tea or how to filter chunky Chas so he doesn't look like a great big dollop. Their struggle is REEL bbz xxxx
aye it’s a hard life when your ‘gram is a big fake life and you have to get your fanny out on only fans to make a dolla so you can pay Backgrid to make you look pretty

• Haha

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Looking for a mobile nail technician, "when we allowed". I said it earlier in this thread, but why does she miss words out? It's so irritating. and by asking the question now, we all know she means she's looking for a mobile nail tech now.
She's beyond cringe....
Her inability to write basic English annoys me WAY more than it should.

'Can't wait go shops' - does her Instagram have a special word limit like Twitter used to!?!

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
She looks like A character from the sims 😂😂😂 Jesus Christ does she think we are that thick that we don’t realise she’s using face app or whatever it’s called? At least mix it up a bit and use the different filters fucksake

*Looks up from building my latest Sims mega mansion*

She looks like when you make a SIM morbidly obese in create a SIM and it strokes it's wee thighs all chuffed with itself .

(All of this is true and yes I am genuinely reading tattle on my phone while picking out the perfect windows for my new SIMS house 😂😂😂😂😂)

yes I am also a fully aged adult lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
Hmm - years ago I met a brother and sister on hols together. The brother decided to have his first gay exp while she was out. The boys had no lube so used the egg mayo from a sandwich. You can imagine the mess his sister found on her return...
*puts egg mayo butty down*

• Haha
  • Sick

Katie8ee

VIP Member
A few things

1) I hate to admit that I know she's not having that roast in her own house because her plates are square , she doesn't have round plates.

2) Looks like she's wearing a jacket in that live and also she looks wrecked out her fucking head .

3) im about to message these screenshots fo Essex police /tweet them or whatever it takes .

• Wow
  • Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
Considering she hired a company to clear out her wardrobes while she laid in bed filming them, there is 0 chance she cleans her flat on her own.

• Wow