Lauren Goodger #55 Oh dear Lozza you look a state Your jacket is pleather and your face is a plate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just realised what she is up to! She is gonna have loads of sprogs as she is so desperate for a TV show. It will be a "14 kids and counting" type show but should really be called "Fanny like a Welly boot top and still pushing"
Bless her anything for fame instead of a real job.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Has anyone here ever imagined what she actually smells like? 👃

I’m thinking whiffy, like an old marmite stain on a Salvation Army pleather couch....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Has anyone here ever imagined what she actually smells like? 👃

I’m thinking whiffy, like an old marmite stain on a Salvation Army pleather couch....
Maybe musty, the lingering musty dustiness of an old tablecloth that has never felt fresh air on its folds.

(i can't even imagine the aroma of takeaways and synthetic too tight fabrics)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds exactly like her. Hence why she hardly has any friends and all her ex colleagues are distant from her. And her sisters have had so many falling outs with her. She sounds like a precious nitemare.
Look how she managed to stop all the publications publishing those real pictures of her last week. She’s so he’ll bent on making sure the public doesn’t see what she looks like in real life. Was so glad so many people saw them in the DM already.

View attachment 1125197Hi 👋Goodger 👋. We don’t forget!!
This is bleeping shocking

Reactions: 8
I think she smells of stale smoke or vape with pleather and greasy hair. Hair grease is the worst smell. Imagine the stench of her scrunchies 💀

I wish she’d do something to entertain us like a tv slot just to bring the comedy. She’s so boring sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where’s this epic YouTube video with ting tongs unfiltered soft bewful face 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe like that cheap fabric smell, a bit like burnt plastic and stale fags, like when you open your boohoo order (why is this?)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That child looks genuinely ill on the recent videos of her eating crumpets

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That child looks genuinely ill on the recent videos of her eating crumpets
It's hard to tell when she uses that stupid boomerang function on videos.

I do always feel a bit sad when I see videos of Larose on Instagram, usually staring blankly and dressed in dirty clothes. Then I see videos of my niece, who was born around 2 months after Larose and she's so animated, giggling, shrieking with delight at her mummy. I don't like to compare babies in terms of development (one of my own had a development delay) but I do hope Larose has someone in her life who is looking out for her (lord knows her mother isn't!).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What is that?
I believe it’s granola (which is full of sugar) with some ‘elfy berries drowned in either syrup or honey. Must be her stron’ hormones stopping her from developing gestational diabetes 🙄

No doubt that’s a pre-breakfast before the McDonalds bacon and egg McMuffins arrive via Uber Eats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ll be amazed if she manages to avoid GD. I had in with my second child and despite being strict from day one of diagnoses still ended up on insulin twice a day for the last 6 weeks. I can’t see her sticking to it . I wonder if she would even tell anyone?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised she’s not diabetic full stop never mind GD. It just be honey if it’s yogurt under the berries on the other side.

She’s not got a clue about raising herself never mind her daughter soon to be 2 daughters. She doesn’t even know what’s healthy or how to live a healthy well balanced lifestyle.

She’s already said she’ll have plastic surgery after the baby to suck out the fat etc so she doesn’t need to look after herself. She’s such an embarrassment. I hate that I still know about her.

Reactions: 17
Jesus someone tell her you can’t substitute milk for golden syrup on a hefy breakfast!
Granola is meant as a sprinkle rather than a dollop loz, it's absolutely packed with sugar.

It's also ideally full of nuts and dried fruit, that just looks a cheap version.

You really haven't got a clue have you.

Just noticed the sea of possibly maple syrup.
Worra plonker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll be amazed if she manages to avoid GD. I had in with my second child and despite being strict from day one of diagnoses still ended up on insulin twice a day for the last 6 weeks. I can’t see her sticking to it . I wonder if she would even tell anyone?
Definitely wouldn't tell anyone, she'd never be able to spell it. Jesayshnul dibetis maybe, or just stron hornmones.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.