Lauren Goodger #55 Oh dear Lozza you look a state Your jacket is pleather and your face is a plate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it's too late but that dry pasta, tomatoes and broccoli combo 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮
Lauren seemed surprised she didn't like it! I wouldn't give it to my bloody dog

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lozza sporting a new underbite?

68CFC0EC-9A90-4C8D-9348-345491D07E52.png

Does this woman learn??? Kats a twit.

did they vacate so this dingbat could clean their house? Yes, yes they did. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Awwww they've given her the dog chew to play with again!

View attachment 1162715

Once again I'm defeated, I just cannot name the food stuff.
I spent a while on the thing on the right then realised it's a serviette (or is it?!).
I believe this is pitta bread, hummus, Greek salad, chicken fillets and some bulgar wheat or quinoa. This was what she ate as a snack while she waited for her 3 courses to arrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I believe this is pitta bread, hummus, Greek salad, chicken fillets and some bulgar wheat or quinoa. This was what she ate as a snack while she waited for her 3 courses to arrive.
Thank you!
That's three meals in one again.
And probably a chew on the napkin, to put her on until tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1162767

Ah bless . BYG is dropping Cha’arg off at youth club.
FFS at least last together a few more months before publicly declaring bullshit like “forever and always”. Is he like 12 years old?? What a pathetic little child he is. They’ll last another stint and then break up again the bleeping pathetic human beings. No need to declare bullshit when your relationship is an embarrassment and a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sure that’s a little Britain Vicky pollard sketch!

Eta

It is…. Living the lozzonator dream

485204CB-4006-4F88-BEB7-91F6FD7D18D8.jpeg

Wardrobe sponsored by sports direct

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.