Lauren Goodger #55 Oh dear Lozza you look a state Your jacket is pleather and your face is a plate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ almighty I’ve just seen the most awful clip of byg and mark on tik tok- I have no idea how that cretinous twit who looks like zippy with a toupee managed to not be held to account for his behaviour!

I’ve had to find it on YT to share-i hate to defend old plate face but FUUUUCK he is so mentally abusive
Frankly they were both vile and toxic there, and on the show. Hideous creatures 🤮

Reactions: 21
Is she selling her car or have the rental company put it up for sale ( and it was leased to BYG). Such a glam life she leads 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah that’s what the double wide pram thing is for. Strap both in so she can go elbow deep in sweetcorn and goose fat while the kids are entertained by tv. You’ve been doing it wrong if you think interacting with a child to encourage curiosity and speech was the way to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#beennonstop🤣 Lozza ya daft bint. Wait til baby no 2 comes and Layoucantcatchme is crawling. Then you'll know what what non stop is!
She’ll be pregnant with number 3 as well if she’s sticking to 4 kids from Charlie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet no one else has ever looked at Chaz and thought "you are such a catch I must have 4 kids with you". Just out BYG. 4 little Charlie's running around while our Lozza lies on the couch facetuning her face to within an inch of her life in 4 days a go knickers and toys and nappies all over the place. Everyone dreams of that don't they?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
In BYG’s defence (which I will only do this once) I think the majority of parents feel this way 😂

That being said, don’t know why she’s so desperate for bedtime, she just dumps the kid in a bouncer or ball out and whacks YouTube one. Most other parents are usually knackered from either looking after their kids all day (i.e actually doing stuff and interacting with them) or working a full day and then doing dinner, bath time routine.
Wait till she has two under 3 she won't want to get up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"its OK to sell your dirty kecks to pervs and to give your baby's Instagram account a suggestive name"
"its OK to drag your poorly baby out without a coat on"
"its OK to pick up a very expensive gifted pram without even having bloody washed your hair"
twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
mark left towie because of the way he came across most of it was scripted lauren on the other had was a nasty conniving liar who was hated by most of the caste due to her behaviour saying she was the main star shouting at producers threatening to leave to have her own show she was sacked twice after that never done anything much after towie no one can stand her she is a nasty pathological liar whose behaviour is even nastier now that's why she cant get any tv work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
mark left towie because of the way he came across most of it was scripted lauren on the other had was a nasty conniving liar who was hated by most of the caste due to her behaviour saying she was the main star shouting at producers threatening to leave to have her own show she was sacked twice after that never done anything much after towie no one can stand her she is a nasty pathological liar whose behaviour is even nastier now that's why she cant get any tv work
Sounds exactly like her. Hence why she hardly has any friends and all her ex colleagues are distant from her. And her sisters have had so many falling outs with her. She sounds like a precious nitemare.
Look how she managed to stop all the publications publishing those real pictures of her last week. She’s so he’ll bent on making sure the public doesn’t see what she looks like in real life. Was so glad so many people saw them in the DM already.

072E3A39-7D66-4AE7-9532-92F5AF0FEF3A.jpeg
Hi 👋Goodger 👋. We don’t forget!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Do you have some insider knowledge of TOWIE Pam? You always talk so authoritatively about things that happened I wondered if you’d worked on it or knew someone in the production team? You know the Scrunchies love the ☕!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't believe she has any clout at at all. What could she possibly withhold from dm. The daily mail play these games, no comments, then unleash. It's why they hate tattle, takes ad revenue away

Reactions: 11
Do you know her personally? 👀

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.