Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well buy it then Lauen you beggy View attachment 1066951Beggy witch
She could order it from Alibaba (though I vaguely remember the Facebook Messenger screenshots of her talking to an Aliexpress seller / counterfeit seller - I think?).

A Fendi handbag, maybe but a Fendi baby ski suit or whatever that is...TACKY AS duck.

Reactions: 9
would that be the salon which was burnt down in 2011 because that's the only salon you have had also what will you do when Laroses sister is born because you do not believe mothers should work when they have children or have you forgotten about that rant you had about mothers that work

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220216-202413_Instagram.jpg
someone is skint, Lauren you do not look like that, you never have and never will

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Laureen you know this is a lie, you do not have a salon and you constantly promise things then never do them! No one is interested in your mug hanging over them injecting them with titView attachment 1067156
Omg I swear she picks job names out of a hat each week and promotes it and nothing ever comes of it

YouTube
Aesthetics
Designing clothes
Selling clothes
Selling old furniture
Selling hair extensions
Putting new content up on OF

FFS. Nothing has materialized. Desperate and skint

why get the shop up and running for two months and then close it again when baby comes. What a bleeping head.
And asks for Salon organizers because shes too fricken lazy to do it herself.

maybe she’s opening her mates Newcastle shop 😂😂. What a epic failure she’ll make of that!

She must have got bored of YouTubing very quick. Realized editing was too hard and she was boring probably

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Though, didn't the Bisto Kid ask for Valentine's lingerie outfits or something recently? So she's not averse to hinting for freebies at all.

Making snarky comments towards Fatty is all well and good but she can't do it forever (look at Summers Fontey-Whatsit who still passive-aggressively takes swipes at Paul Hollywood, years later). Gets a bit tragic after a while, z-listers sniping at each other to an ever-dwindling audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wether you like bisto or not I do think she comes across with your head screwed on, not like big loz
I like her!

True,
Though, didn't the Bisto Kid ask for Valentine's lingerie outfits or something recently? So she's not averse to hinting for freebies at all.

Making snarky comments towards Fatty is all well and good but she can't do it forever (look at Summers Fontey-Whatsit who still passive-aggressively takes swipes at Paul Hollywood, years later). Gets a bit tragic after a while, z-listers sniping at each other to an ever-dwindling audience.
but she didn’t beg the Valentine corset, she bought it and then shared a pic of it, no-one was tagged! X

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.