Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he doing the Smouldering Navvy look?

And the wooden Meg Richardson lol
Just had a vision of him in a navy outfit singing in the navy with a load of blokes , after reading your comment 🤣. It was very camp lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will be a comedown for droopy arse Lauren and yet another day in for lacreepyeyes. What a horrible life she leads. Wouldn’t you think the way that her skank coke head mother treat her that she would learn from that and want to be a good mother . It’s all about how she is perceived. Hence why she denies she is built like a brick tit house and won’t leave the house apart from a set up petroleum station shoot that is filtered to duck and she still looks masseeeeevvv. It’s not about what the baby needs. When you are a mother everything goes out the window and your sole purpose is to look after your child and make them happy. At her age you would think she would say duck what people think I’m a mother and that’s all that matters. She still think she is in her 20s . In denial

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The only smouldering he does is when he lights up a cig

Looks like he’s back on the building site, quite a clever caption for him 😂 could it be that he’s turning his back on his quest for celebrity and wanting an honest day’s work? He’s seen mention of Daniella Westbrook as he’s progressed from KP, to Big Loz…Danielle Pringle isn’t single, so he’s been scared all the way to the job centre!
Danielle Pringle isn’t single HAS GoT to be a thread title SOMEWHERE pleeeaassseee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone is sitting talking about Laureen never taking Lanevergetsfreshair out made me realise I've taken my own child to the great exciting places - vaccine centre, Sainsbury big shop and the bank- this week!!
I feel like a bad parent... Granted my child is 15 and won't be seen dead with me without bribery... but still!
Unfortunately the paps did not catch us looking glam in our joggers and hoodies.
Did you wear clothes that fit and not flick your hair about enough?! You need to get to the nearest shell garage!

Reactions: 4
B35E31A9-DE4C-48E2-B967-276A3E37D847.png

Interesting quote. Is that a dig at He a Bike

And another… except for this one the poor sod will have to feed her snacks all day.

D6EDCBE2-2D61-4DF8-8060-BEBDF2E5ACE3.png

I’m guessing her friends gone now. She’s high as a kite and posting tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
duck her well”. Sorry but who talks like that. You’re a mother now Lauren, try having a bit of class. It’s bad enough that you are posting passive aggressive nonsense about your daughter’s dad but the language is crude and tacky. I’m so over these reality wasters posting tit like this about their ex. You have to love your kids more than you hate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She is actually vile ! Another dig at Benny oh I mean Ch’Arg . Grow the duck up 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The "Feed Her Snacks" part has definitely happened 😆

"duck Her Well", :rolleyes:, nobody cares about your sexx life, Goodger.

Yet another face. Who dis?
Screenshot 2022-01-22 at 21-14-11 Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.