Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Charlie has moved in to the arsefetix shed and is paying laureen rent.

It's his new OF studio, he has a sink propped precariously against one wallpapered (probably that chavvy padded pink style) wall.
He has a bean bag to pose on when he removes his socks and manpanties, that doubles up as a lurve bed when he sneaks anyone home.

All crammed in amongst the boxes of botox and needles. He doesn't need those because he's already a little prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was watching Lauren's Instagram story (alien face). And my almost 2 year old pointed at it and said "mummy"
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😭😭😭😭
Diet and reinvention starts tomorrow

I think the post parturm body shot is ready to add to a highlight of her fitness journey / pre lipo / come back. And that's why larose is going on to formula, so she can stop breastfeeding to get her boobs and lipo done in Turkey while chaz is looking after lasatinfrontofpeppapigallday

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Scrunchies, I just had to be change my profile pic again of the screenshot I captured yesterday 👆🏻😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Scrunchies, I just had to be change my profile pic again of the screenshot I captured yesterday 👆🏻😂😂😂
😂😂😂I was just eating my porridge and said hey let me view her stories and that fuckin popped up in my face after the baby posts Why didn’t she say “ disclaimer the following post may make you sick” I haven’t returned to the stories since !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion
Chaz done the dirty loz the wrong side of thirty, lasagnes not thriving laureens goose fat frying.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s trying to wind her up now by those posts , just waiting for her to start doing it now . More trips to dubia and the new me fitness ones !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion - Chaz said see ya later, Loz busy frying roast taters 🤣

By the way is there a pattern to their postings? She puts on a sexy bewful filter he responds with a moving on type post. Is this teenage level insta fighting?

Meanwhile Larose is sitting in the bouncer watching the NickJr repeats (or CBeebies if Lauren can’t afford Sky). I wonder at 6 months old how much has she done? Has she been to soft play, the zoo, swimming? Why doesn’t Lauren (and Charlie, it’s his responsibility equally) want her daughter to have fun and fresh air?

And to post a pic of postBF follow on milk when you were bloody weaning her not that long ago PLEASE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone is sitting talking about Laureen never taking Lanevergetsfreshair out made me realise I've taken my own child to the great exciting places - vaccine centre, Sainsbury big shop and the bank- this week!!
I feel like a bad parent... Granted my child is 15 and won't be seen dead with me without bribery... but still!
Unfortunately the paps did not catch us looking glam in our joggers and hoodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if Charlie’s caption mention out with the old refers to lozza 💁

Reactions: 11
Chaz, mate, you can't smoulder. You just ain't got the looks, please stop😂
The only smouldering he does is when he lights up a cig

Looks like he’s back on the building site, quite a clever caption for him 😂 could it be that he’s turning his back on his quest for celebrity and wanting an honest day’s work? He’s seen mention of Daniella Westbrook as he’s progressed from KP, to Big Loz…Danielle Pringle isn’t single, so he’s been scared all the way to the job centre!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.