Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came running here when I saw this story. That has got to be in the running for best alien face ! šŸ˜‚
She looks so frozen, dead at a morgue look more like..especially with that sown up bullet hole in her head šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think itā€™s her boob. Itā€™s not feeding but if I was LaFML I wouldnā€™t wanna bit of whatever that large mass is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"she's managed a few "you so Cue" screeches thrown at her whilst she apparently spent all day cleaning cos she's go a mate coming round tonight. Please let LaDontwannamissathing play up so they can't spend the night on drugs/trawling Tinder for PayForSink lads.
Wonder which 'mate' will be round? Her niece maybe? Will she wear that effin' stupid sequin cap and shake her arse all evening? Hope she shares her pics šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder which 'mate' will be round? Her niece maybe? Will she wear that effin' stupid sequin cap and shake her arse all evening? Hope she shares her pics šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
There'll be some drunken ones posted on IG and then hastily deleted. Who's volunteering to take one for the Scrunchie team and pull an all-nighter??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m thinkingā€¦,,

that photo with her laser removed tattood vagina out ā€œ4 days post birthā€ is her now. And pregnant. Watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m thinkingā€¦,,

that photo with her laser removed tattood vagina out ā€œ4 days post birthā€ is her now. And pregnant. Watch.
Wouldn't be at all surprised.
She has absolutely nothing else, nothing, so pop out another wretched kid to ignore.

Laureen, you know those few crappy articles you managed when pregnant, and the few freebies you begged?
That isn't going to happen second time around. Nobody is interested other than the disgust and horror.
So start saving your pennies.

Reactions: 10
looking forward to girl time tonight what about having baby time and you need to cut down on sniffing drugs your nose is sounding blocked you will end up with a nose like Daniel Westbrook from the side profile it's already like a boxers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn't even have any toys attached to the bouncer thing bless her šŸ˜ž
She seems such a placid (too placid) little thing. Hardly any animation in her. At that age none of mine would have sat in one of those chairs like that. They wanted to be on the move exploring.

Reactions: 11
I really despise her constant ā€œbaby talkā€ voice when talking to Larose. ā€œElla behbeh gel, yur so cue, ow yew so cueā€ the voice is utterly foul. I bet she says the same to her pork pies when she open the fridge

And all jokes aside I am surprised social services havenā€™t got involved yet. In the past I had involvement due to my partner attacking me and the police being called, he made me deny it and they still said any verbal arguments in front of kids was abuse, and itā€™s quite clear they have that, especially now he has said itā€™s toxic. The poor baby, I feel so sorry for her

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She seems such a placid (too placid) little thing. Hardly any animation in her. At that age none of mine would have sat in one of those chairs like that. They wanted to be on the move exploring.
The baby really does seem quite slow doesn't she?

• Sad
Poor little Larose. Doesn't Lauren realise that all those miserable pictures of her portray her parenting in a very bad light? Is that the best she can share with her followers? Larose looks so glum and listless all the time - and Lauren shouldn't be thrusting her phone camera onto her every chance she gets anyway. Young children still have a right to privacy. I believe so, anyway.

I wouldn't mind so much if it was sporadic and joyous content of a baby doing cute things, giggling and exploring, but Lauren talking about "on the boob" (Bat Signal for OnlyFans pervs) all the time and trying to get her cleavage in the shot any chance she gets make me :sick: All the while, this poor little mite looks bored and sad.

I shudder to think what Larose's numeracy, literacy (and even her speaking voice) will be like as she grows.

#Freelarose, and while we're at it, #Freehank (you'd need to read Sofie Hagen's thread to get what I mean!).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She looks gigantic lately, so
Thread title: fee fi fo fum, cop a load of my mum tum

• Haha
So howā€™s he still driving thenā€¦ surely canā€™t afford to move out and buy a car?
Perhaps Chaz is living in the car?

Oh no!!! Michelleā€™s loving Mark posts will probably make the DM. This will bug the tit out of Fatty.
View attachment 1003247
Mark and Michelle's dog gets more fresh air than Lababygro. Maybe a play date could be arranged for the two and give Laureen some much needed alone time. Our poor BYG is so exhausted. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.