Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little tip you can create aanother instagram profile using same accounr then you can see her
And remember you don’t need to follow her because she has an open profile. The number of her followers has been declining ever since she had LaHighhopes.

Reactions: 8
it’s the no eyelids 👀 they must stay awake 24/7 that’s y they look so fuken miserable....
Creepy eyes . Lauren will be guttered that lacreepyeyes isn’t the typical beautiful baby. Btw I know there isn’t such thing but a dimwit like her will think there is. She will be pushing her into surgery at 18.!unfortunately she will always have those eyes .!

Reactions: 9
It's the flat pushchair head that's sad because it was probably avoidable.

(I'm only saying 'probably' in case it's medical.
In my experience kids with flat heads tend to be the ones with tit parents leaving them in a pushchair for hours because it's easier. Said it ages ago about
La'unfortunate and I still believe it).

I can easily see laureen having 2 more babies, living life on benefits (far too lazy and arrogant to actually work anywhere).
She'll say she has her own business, but we know the reality is she's unskilled, bone idle and a liability, sitting in a shed with a plastic plant and a laureen poster.

She will be a single mother, with the mirage of money (but in debt with things rented), friendless, and growing increasingly obese by the month.
Lashortstraw will either leg it when she's 16, or will be forced on to whatever the equivalent is of love island or towie.

What a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Charlie’s eyes are very distinctive! The same as Chloe Ayling’s, another strangely robotic, nothing behind the eyes individual. Which I’ve probably mentioned before, I just can’t get over the resemblance.
Labaybee’s flat head should even itself out. Thankfully infants’ skulls are soft enough to round out without the need of a helmet (unless you count her parents 😂), quite common in young babies who sleep pretty much all day on their backs.

Hmm their last move was a "last minute one" apparently, perhaps it's a repost to earn a few quid from them for a Sheet takeaway

View attachment 967535
Unless they only just got round to fulfilling their part of the deal in exchange for the discount/freebie move. Movers probably had to prompt them to put the story up

Last edited:
We moved recently and according to the removals guys (who we paid for and were not gifted 🙄) most have 3-4 weeks notice of a move or even more, 24hrs sounds really dodgy to me, like it wasn’t planned. Even with rentals you normally have a month notice at least so this is fishier than big lozzas tracksuit bottoms.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not again Lozza… she was taking bookings for October last year and nothing materialised… anybody willing to take one for the Scrunchie team and get something filled or pumped up by the Butcher of Upminster? 😂
C9BB15B5-32FE-478E-B938-BD35FA213791.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Not again Lozza… she was taking bookings for October last year and nothing materialised… anybody willing to take one for the Scrunchie team and get something filled or pumped up by the Butcher of Upminster? 😂
View attachment 967642
She really didn’t like being called out as a failure the other day.
Ok so who is game to ask nearest tube and what type of filler she uses or cost or other “genuine” questions.

Hopefully venue is close to one of us 😂😂. Do a bit of window spying!! She uses a friends chair doesn’t she.

Hopefully venue is close to one of us 😂😂. Do a bit of window spying!! She uses a friends chair doesn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmm their last move was a "last minute one" apparently, perhaps it's a repost to earn a few quid from them for a Sheet takeaway

View attachment 967535
Today's video though had no leaves on the trees, which does for this time of year.
20 weeks back when they did the above move would have been the height of summer and trees would have been covered.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 967642
So having my lips (ahem) 'done' will make my eyes, skin and hair change colour ?
Give me a new nose, new brows and I can join the pointy chin gang? All from one injection?

Brilliant.
Sign me up lozza.
(seriously, don't, I'm happy as I am thanks)

I can't understand the mental workings of anyone even considering letting that gormless untrained buffoon inject anything in to them. Even saline.

I wouldn't even let her near me with one of those 'needle' pens.

Reactions: 17
@Pom Bear another corker!!!
What is with Ch'Arg and the investments and making money talk? He is clearly no Einstein so he would be much better off going back to the building sites where he could earn a bloody fortune at the minute......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Lauren had a lot of fragile mirror furniture”

=

“Lauren had a lot of cheap chavvy mirror tit that she thinks is dead classy and is a pain in the arse to move”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.