Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her car has been repossessed, her grey bungalow might be coming to and end and she has finally realised having a baby for IG likes was a complete non-starter and actually hard work (such a little cutie though). Her pay for straight ‘boyfriend’ prefers cock and she needs to get a proper job, that’s why she’s a superdooper depressed yung gel

Reactions: 36
Bewfully done and a perfect balance.

Reactions: 13
Phew, it's ok lads, she's fine, back in her pit. She wants to lay off that hair masking, always gets to you a couple of days later:

Reactions: 22
Phew, it's ok lads, she's fine, back in her pit. She wants to lay off that hair masking, always gets to you a couple of days later:

View attachment 962097
Thank you FOR, Lozza. God I’d be stressed if I couldn’t string a sentence together. At least she had plenty of people ‘checking her’. As in ‘check yourself before you wreck yourself’ oh…too late

Reactions: 24
This is Lauren remember. She probably gets stressed at the thought of having to get up off her fat arse to answer the door.
Is there a Sweetcorn shortage?

I know several days have passed us by but every time I think of those raw spuds and a full jar of goose fat I throw up inside. Those spuds must have been full of that goose fat. That’s where it all went - inside the spuds!

As for the wall art - it’s a pretty sad state of affairs when your career highlights are two reality shows and the rest is basically information on yourself ( name / star sign etc ).

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
"Das wy I's gotta get meeselff a cleaner so dey can doo awl dat shit and' I can jus be bewful fer me fans"

So thats where skanky was heading for when she turned her car over in a ditch whilst off her face? lol Off to visit Ch/Arg
well they are old friends

Reactions: 10
Awwww did her well good Ora not help wiv her stressful day
She talks such bollocks

Reactions: 19
I know we have a laugh but all joking aside, I feel so sorry for that poor baby with a mother & a grandmother like them, what chance has that poor little bugger got it’s heartbreaking
I think it comes fro
A place of genuine worry. She’s a darling little squidge but something doesn’t seem right. Wether it’s her ears,or autism.I really hope she’s not being neglected. My kid had delay in all his motor milestones and has autism and adhd. we picked up on it but I really think LOZ is to thick and self absorbed. She probably thinks Lachubster is quiet because of her calm ora and wicked muvering skills

Reactions: 23
I suppose given her own experience of mothering Lauren probably thinks she’s an amazing mum. She probably is 100 times better than her own mother was but nowhere near giving her child the care she needs.

Reactions: 11
Do we think Labumbo gets plonked on the work surfaces & a cushion & not on the floor where she can kick about etc because our bewfulyungel knows if she got down on the floor she wouldn’t be able to get up again? See also: can’t bend down or squat due to ill fitting clothes that might explode

Reactions: 21
What worries me more about her being plonked on the work surface is either the bumbo restricts movement or she genuinely doesn't get excited and kick her little feet about and wave her arms....I would be terrified that she would become unstable and topple off.....poor little thing is at that stage so why haven't we seen evidence of this.....I really really feel for her.....she looks like a really easy baby to look after so why the fuck does this big fat bloater need a cleaner?? That has horrified the life out of me.....I know the fat twat never seems embarrassed about anything but she should hang her head in shame publicly asking for someone to come and pick her babies none existent toys up!! She genuinely is horrific.....she gives me so much rage !!

Reactions: 22
She’s barely sold anything she’s put up for sale on that site. One sofa maybe. She’s just a dreamer.

Reactions: 11
This is excellent xx
Well done xx

Looks like Loz and Chaz have a show based on themselves after all x

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.