Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks Pom your work never fails to raise a smile.
Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.
You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

So happy thatโ€™s one of your faves Pom as I suggested the Laureen/Monroe mashup last year! Was humbled when you actually made it. Loving your work btw, you very much make this thread worth visiting on the daily. x
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
It was an excellent suggestion, and one of my favourite and funniest pic of mine from this thread ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜โคโค xx
Thank you very much ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16426131736050.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Does she only ever wear sliders because nothing else fits her trotters/cankles?

ps. Iโ€™m now a well known member ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Well Done ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16425552218921.jpg
CELEB TREND UPDATE:
Car parks? OUT! Soooo 2021.
Esso forecourts? IN! Pumps are the latest must have accessory!

Maybe next time she can pop a classic squatting poo pose next to her exhaust.
Looool I've made one of her squatting by some bins ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16425552218922.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
I had to laugh at Chasโ€™ quote, โ€˜being stupid, things obviously happened.โ€™ Obviously.

• Haha

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Fucking hell I feel for that kid having those thick idiots as her parents. How can they not realise sheโ€™s teething?! You can even hear him saying oh my god in the background like itโ€™s the maddest thing heโ€™s ever seen. Honestly, it blows my mind how some people reach the age they do with such a lack of intelligence or common sense.

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
I think Charlie has moved in to the arsefetix shed and is paying laureen rent.

It's his new OF studio, he has a sink propped precariously against one wallpapered (probably that chavvy padded pink style) wall.
He has a bean bag to pose on when he removes his socks and manpanties, that doubles up as a lurve bed when he sneaks anyone home.

All crammed in amongst the boxes of botox and needles. He doesn't need those because he's already a little prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Wtf is she spouting on about now? I need them made???View attachment 986235that baby shows no emotion, she just looks vacant, this is not normal at all for a 6 month old ๐Ÿ˜ฅView attachment 986238View attachment 986240

Sheโ€™s not just vacant sheโ€™s practically immobile. Apart from in the jumperoo, all we ever see is her propped up on cushions. My baby is younger and will not lay still for shit anymore. Constantly rolling, grabbing, reaching, babbling. All kids learn at different rates but sheโ€™s months behind where she should be (from what weโ€™ve seen).

• Sad

Crowbag

VIP Member
She is teething you thick bitchView attachment 978074ffs at least strap her in properly or she won't be your world if you crash the car ๐Ÿ˜กView attachment 978081
I suggest reading a basic parenting book the pair of you. Or at least look at the pictures.

You obviously know absolutely fuck all about babies, this is beyond belief.
Sheโ€™s teething, uncomfortable and quite possibly in pain with it, but all you can do is laugh? Try helping her instead of filming.

Btw Lauren, none of this is funny. Both of you are liabilities.

• Sad

Notredamn

VIP Member
Really what has she done keep messing with her face! Itโ€™s sad as she looked lovely before all the work and I think sheโ€™ll never stop
I noticed this when I looked on YouTube for her channel but instead happened across old towie vids. She looked perfectly fine, nice normal. She had nice eyes. They were probably her best feature. But now they are lost in her face and have become akin to two dried currants on a bouncy castle.

• Haha
  • Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
All of her not so cryptic posts lately indicate he a bikeโ€™s wheels are turning in the opposite direction again

• Haha

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220106-201931_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220106-201911_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220106-201941_Instagram.jpg

Not only does she look like an alien she actually turns green in the video๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She is talking about her youtube channel and is going to do videos on mum life, babies, hair, make up, body and cooking and she even gave her roast potatoes a special mention๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick

Notredamn

VIP Member
Ffs something needs to be done about parents posting their own naked children online. Yes only sickos sexualise children but sadly there are millions of sickos out there. What with the trend for feckless parents with massive followings facilitating access to their children by giving them their own IG accounts as babies, and casually posting these pics on their own open accounts, why not just put the fucking hashtag #presentforyoupaedo?! Mindless idiots!
I remember feeling icky and disgusting and disgusted at my parents getting out the old family albums and home videos of me in the bath or at the beach in my own houseโ€ฆ.and these shite parents are going round gifting their undressed children to the entire internet. I would disown.

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
โ€œFuck her wellโ€. Sorry but who talks like that. Youโ€™re a mother now Lauren, try having a bit of class. Itโ€™s bad enough that you are posting passive aggressive nonsense about your daughterโ€™s dad but the language is crude and tacky. Iโ€™m so over these reality wasters posting shit like this about their ex. You have to love your kids more than you hate him.

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I think the woman is a knob but he is an absolute shit to be shagging someone else and I doubt she is the only one. That girl seems a bit of a dick thinking they were in some proper relationship after a few shags and I doubt she looks like her photoshopped filtered pics either.