Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren had a lot of fragile mirror furniture

=

“Lauren had a lot of cheap chavvy mirror tit that she thinks is dead classy and is a pain in the arse to move”

Purveyed (begged) from Billy Smarts Closing down circus sale (to help the BYG look even more bewful)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bet Ch’Arg is going to start the crypto craze , next he will off to Dubia with his gold chain and hanging off some Lambo that’s been parked up by someone else 🤣. Loz is a top asteeeestics prationeeeeer u know , earns bundles so she can just laze bout in bed all dayzzzz . How the hell does this pair afford to eat lol. Must have a magic money 🌲.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seen a few vids on insta recently of other zelebs whose babies are of similar age to lacreepyeyes or even younger and they are leaps and bounds ahead of her. The newest video is the same again . Poor baby propped up on a pillow and fat bastard eye bleeping the camera with a filter of course. It ain’t about bubba 🤮 it’s all about her. She must know seeing other children of that age, that her baby is so far behind in everything and it will kill her but she is too lazy to change it . Could be in the genetics tho I suppose

• Sad
Reactions: 19
LaBored is thinking put the bleeping phone away Mother…

View attachment 968459
Who in the name of fuckingfilters is she meant to be today?!

She’s doing the staceysillymansquash screwed up eye thing, and looks as deranged as she does.
Laureen, of your many gormless faces this is utterly bonkers.

By the way, that light patch in the background isn't a mark on the lens, it's your baby. Remember her?

Reactions: 15
Her head looks GIGANTIC and she’s skimmed down the body so it’s really mismatched. She’s likes making herself looks fricken ridiculous doesn’t she.

her face has always been massive round plate hasn’t it. I saw some old Towie clips people posted on here and it’s massivr back in the day with no chin. Even when she had lost weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seen a few vids on insta recently of other zelebs whose babies are of similar age to lacreepyeyes or even younger and they are leaps and bounds ahead of her. The newest video is the same again . Poor baby propped up on a pillow and fat bastard eye bleeping the camera with a filter of course. It ain’t about bubba 🤮 it’s all about her. She must know seeing other children of that age, that her baby is so far behind in everything and it will kill her but she is too lazy to change it . Could be in the genetics tho I suppose
shouldn't larose be able to sit up by herself now? i can't remember. my only child is 27

shouldn't larose be able to sit up by herself now? i can't remember. my only child is 27
Mine is even older so i can't remember accurately!

But i do remember loving how funny she was at around this age, always laughing at something and grinning, great fun to be with.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's the flat pushchair head that's sad because it was probably avoidable.

(I'm only saying 'probably' in case it's medical.
In my experience kids with flat heads tend to be the ones with tit parents leaving them in a pushchair for hours because it's easier. Said it ages ago about
La'unfortunate and I still believe it).

I can easily see laureen having 2 more babies, living life on benefits (far too lazy and arrogant to actually work anywhere).
She'll say she has her own business, but we know the reality is she's unskilled, bone idle and a liability, sitting in a shed with a plastic plant and a laureen poster.

She will be a single mother, with the mirage of money (but in debt with things rented), friendless, and growing increasingly obese by the month.
Lashortstraw will either leg it when she's 16, or will be forced on to whatever the equivalent is of love island or towie.

What a life.
My kid had a flat head. It’s not because I dumped
Him in a pushchair and it also not specifically medical. It’s really common and caused by him sleeping with his head to one side too much - he had torticullis when born because of his womb position and nobody (not me not husband and not medical professionals) realised until we saw one side of his head was flat and worked out it was due t sleeping position.

I don’t agree with your suggestion it’s usually lazy parenting.

• Heart
That poor baby is so far behind with her development, she is never interacted with & every day is the same routine for her, propped on a pillow & ignored, she’s a little love but always looks so sad. Why can’t her hippo of a mother see this, oh yeah she’s too busy carrying on like a baby herself.

Reactions: 18
My kid had a flat head. It’s not because I dumped
Him in a pushchair and it also not specifically medical. It’s really common and caused by him sleeping with his head to one side too much - he had torticullis when born because of his womb position and nobody (not me not husband and not medical professionals) realised until we saw one side of his head was flat and worked out it was due t sleeping position.

I don’t agree with your suggestion it’s usually lazy parenting.
I can only base what I said on experience, and that's of decades teaching in different settings. Literally hundreds of children, probably a thousand.
I'm talking about the back of the head specifically.

I'm not a dr, I don't claim to be an expert, I'm merely saying what I've seen over the years.

Disagreeing makes the world go around.
👍🏻

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220106-201931_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220106-201911_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220106-201941_Instagram.jpg

Not only does she look like an alien she actually turns green in the video😂😂😂
She is talking about her youtube channel and is going to do videos on mum life, babies, hair, make up, body and cooking and she even gave her roast potatoes a special mention🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 969993View attachment 969994View attachment 969996
Not only does she look like an alien she actually turns green in the video😂😂😂
She is talking about her youtube channel and is going to do videos on mum life, babies, hair, make up, body and cooking and she even gave her roast potatoes a special mention🤮
Is she trolling us by promising her roast potato recipe? And yes, the green glow and pointy chin enhance the alien look 👽 That lip smacking is beyond annoying.

Reactions: 14
I can’t wait for this YouTube channel and a) what her video editing skills are like, plus b) how long she lasts on it for. I recon 4/5 videos and she’ll be bored and onto the next thing!

• Haha
Benefits office " so are you actively seeking employment?"

Bewfulyungel " yeh, wots aktiflee? I've been tellin erryone how bewtiful and a nice person, you erd of utube?
Doing that
Is this domino's

just did it there and it says 23% of her followers are fake. How does it know though?
No followers no posts junk email accounts

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.