Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Ohh bewful girl with her bewful tan and her bewful face is stressed. Time to visit NHS again and take pictures???
Not stressed enough to make sure you photoshop the fuck out of your pictures to make yourself look hideously not like yourself so that if it does makes DM, people will call you out for it and you get more comments and clicks.

an idiot who makes herself look fugly for more comments and ridicule

ACB24CE8-4803-4EAA-ADF8-AF4DFDA74786.png

And so so stressed that she has time to complain about Adele on Twitter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Backgrid with the “downcast” look as she bravely pumps her £43,000 Mercedes Coupe SUV with fuel at a petrol station in Essex :LOL: (they were just added to the DM article)

E448DFBB-10D9-4FF1-89A7-2FA3767E6A22.jpeg
55BDF76D-9865-426A-859F-E5604268DA11.jpeg
7E0BC254-1131-483B-993B-670F7664A4A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Userom

VIP Member
Normally when I see videos and pictures of babies it makes me smile. They are so cute just being little babies and so enchanted by the world around them.

I can’t put my finger on it, or articulate this but for some reason when Laureen posts pics/vids of Larose baba gel it just isn’t right. There is an air of sadness surrounding the poor little sod. Makes me uncomfortable.

• Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
She probably said she didn’t have time to make a cuppa so someone would send her one of those 1980s teasmade machines or something 🤣
View attachment 987217

(Pom could do a better one when they get time!:love:)
I love your pic 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

I've made one for you 😀🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16421892973940.jpg

Hi @Pom Bear havent seen you lately. Hope you are well

Thank you ❤🥰🤗😘 xx
Sorry I've not been on, had a five day headache and felt quite bad. Still have it sadly but eased abit..got sinus tablets.
Been bad since Monday. A cross between a migraine and tension headache.
Hope I feel better soon, it's been awful. Love Pom 😘 xx

• Heart

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
She does seem to have such a sad existence. No park walks to see ducks or even out and about looking at the bright lights and colours in supermarkets/ malls. She sees the back of an iPhone that’s it.
Just want to scoop her up and get her out of that mirrored whore House 😩

• Sad

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I think the woman is a knob but he is an absolute shit to be shagging someone else and I doubt she is the only one. That girl seems a bit of a dick thinking they were in some proper relationship after a few shags and I doubt she looks like her photoshopped filtered pics either.

He is a shit but he’s is also only 24 and probably acting the same as most young lads would do. She trapped him with the promise of fame and all he got in return was a bird too scared to leave the house incase anyone saw the real Lauren. Think we forget that as much of a drip as he is. He is over a decade younger than her. The worst thing the pair of them did was bring a baby into their shit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Lozza would defo do this for attention, play the poor me he cheated on me while we split but he loves me just overwhelmed at life with our baby. Obviously I’m hurt but he picked someone who’s modelling her look on me so I’m flattered in a way because through his eyes he was having sex with me. He love me.

• Haha

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
She probably said she didn’t have time to make a cuppa so someone would send her one of those 1980s teasmade machines or something 🤣
8C2B097B-A956-46B7-907A-EE6E610668C5.jpeg

(Pom could do a better one when they get time!:love:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Wtf is she spouting on about now? I need them made???View attachment 986235that baby shows no emotion, she just looks vacant, this is not normal at all for a 6 month old 😥View attachment 986238View attachment 986240
I really feel for LaNeglected.
That child is completely vacant almost all the time we are shown her and it is really odd and very sad to see. I don't know why Lauren keeps putting such disturbing videos of her daughter (mostly undressed) on her social media. It's bizarre.

• Sad
  • Angry

Eureka

VIP Member
She doesn’t look stressed to me, she looks like she’s about ready to lash herself back in bed, lazy bitch only looks half awake.

This is Lauren remember. She probably gets stressed at the thought of having to get up off her fat arse to answer the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Crowbag

VIP Member
Don’t normally view her stories but the freaky filter tempted me. That baby looks like she actively despises Big Loz 😂

Normally you can hold a baby’s attention but Lagivenoshits just turns to look at Loz, scowls, and goes back to watching TV.

View attachment 1005413
10/10 for the sneer.
She’s thinking, filter THIS in to a smile you twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I will have a go at a recap. Please be kind, because success could be the highlight of my year.

*Loz kicked off the festive season by taking a pap walk with the minge pram. Backgrid photo fail or Loz is behind in her payments to the agency, because Loz looked mahoosive. Oh, and the pram was empty. DM comments were brutal, with poster "Ray" winning that section. Empathy for post-baby weight struggles which dissipates when BYG filters the crap out of her face and body,

*OK Magazine ran a cover story on Loz of a Thousand Faces. Our BYG shared the tale of the " mad dash to hospital" with "lifeless baby" :mad:, checking for "septis", etc. Loz made some questionable sartorial choices for the photo shoot, including a white sequined dress that could not be zipped up and a shiny purple Tinky-Winky costume. Poor babygel looked miserable all kitted out in scratchy pink nylon tat. Chaz conspicuously absent from photoshoot. Much speculation that BYG Is expecting baby #2, with odds on favourite name L'aurencé.

*Eagle eyed Scrunchies picked up on the personalised wall art in Lauren's house/flat/garden shed. Chavtastic and should be added to the Wiki.

*She a ball and he a bike are reunited, and it feels so good. 🎼🎤 Bewful luv story for the ages.

*Christmas arrived early with Scrunchies sharing a photo montage of Laureen's metamorphosis from a yun caterpillar ( she kept the eyebrows) to the bewful butterfly that she is today. Quite a collection in the last thread.👏👏👏

*Baby LaBored now has a fetching Morris Dancer outfit, but as she is propped on a pillow all day, she has not had the opportunity to wear it.

*Chaz and Loz had Christmas Dinner at Nicola G.'s home. Sweet corn was kindly provided. Loz wore her coat for the duration of the meal. Must be mighty cold chez Nicola. Chaz still found time to make an extra special appearance on Onlyfans. How festive.

*Babygel was pictured looking absolutely terrified in a Bumbo seat, cos the seat was on a table, not on the floor. Fear of heights, safety first and all that.

*The roasties! A demo of how to deep fry raw potatoes in cold goose fat. Several of us had to excuse ourselves from the thread, as were overcome by nausea. 🤢 Loz, luv, you are no Nigella.

* @Clickbait did a brilliant job with the Annual BYG Awards, and @Pom Bear gave us some masterful artwork. @JakeM provided the music for the New Year's party. Apologies for not including all individual user names, but you are all stars 💗⭐👏

*Only a day into 2022, and Laureen is on the beg again. She has several new faces, and her beauty mark continues to move. Chaz has a new image. Mr. Foux du FaFa saw a picture of Chaz and said " he looks like he breaks rocks with his head". An odd choice of words, but I think it works 😂

( I feel slightly uncomfortable with conjecture about babygel, so I toned it down a bit. Someone else can recap those discussions. This is a difficult topic for me, as I have a child who has severe developmental delays. Hope you understand, and I am not criticising anyone.)
This is excellent 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx
Well done 👍😘 xx

Looks like Loz and Chaz have a show based on themselves after all 😀😄 x

Resizer_16258714260480.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30