Lauren Goodger #5 Only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stuffs her face with all that bad food. Then heads to bedroom to take a picture of herself then heads back to the sofa and edits the picture for the next two hours trying to make herself look skinny and attractive (probably needs more than two hours). It’s like Groundhog Day. He’s definitely a feeder. He doesn’t seem to give a crap about how much weight she gains.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine if she has kids, is she going to do the same thing to their photos?.
Probably. My partner’s cousin has just started dating a girl in her mid-20s who has a kid. All of the photos of her, the kid and them together shared on SM are using a Snapchat filter. bleeping weird. How is that going to be a record of their childhood?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Stuffs her face with all that bad food. Then heads to bedroom to take a picture of herself then heads back to the sofa and edits the picture for the next two hours trying to make herself look skinny and attractive (probably needs more than two hours). It’s like Groundhog Day. He’s definitely a feeder. He doesn’t seem to give a crap about how much weight she gains.
Must be a fantastic editing app , I think she must use the app till she is as skinny as it goes. Then repeats the whole process on the already edited photo ! Must take bloody ages and hungry work

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can bet your wages that she’s the type to photoshop images of her own children. So many people do that are less obsessed with editing apps than LG so she’s 100% facetuning her future sprogs🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
I'm fat and I love food but bloody hell is she for real with that bleeping banquet! That's like what a family of four would have isn't it? I definitely overeat but I could eat half of that feast! There's probably 6 portions of rice if you eat the correct portion, four if you love your food and then more and more and more food. Even if me and OH ate that and had leftover the next day loads of that would end up in the bin and I'm not trying to be some virtuous person tutting because someone ate more than a ryvita for lunch, I absolutely overeat myself but even I feel sick seeing that amount of food for 2 people for one meal.

Reactions: 17
I'm fat and I love food but bloody hell is she for real with that bleeping banquet! That's like what a family of four would have isn't it? I definitely overeat but I could eat half of that feast! There's probably 6 portions of rice if you eat the correct portion, four if you love your food and then more and more and more food. Even if me and OH ate that and had leftover the next day loads of that would end up in the bin and I'm not trying to be some virtuous person tutting because someone ate more than a ryvita for lunch, I absolutely overeat myself but even I feel sick seeing that amount of food for 2 people for one meal.
Exactly , every day they have brought food for four to six people , getting it all for free and then chucking the rest away! The lazy mare never seems to cook then will have a juice shot then have a humongous take away again!
Strange old set up going on there

Reactions: 12
Exactly , every day they have brought food for four to six people , getting it all for free and then chucking the rest away! The lazy mare never seems to cook then will have a juice shot then have a humongous take away again!
Strange old set up going on there
I think actually that's why I feel so sick seeing it, because its enormous amounts of food multiple times per day we are seeing so theyre obviously not eating any of it as leftovers - it's either being eaten as one meal or binned and both are disgusting. Again I'm not trying to make out I'm some Saint who is perfe try healthy and adheres to the government guidelines on portions, I overeat but I don't try and pretend I'm healthy, as you say things like juice shots won't make you skinny if you eat that, they're juice not magic! And I also don't post banquets of food I've eaten and then photoshop myself to look skinny to millions of young girls and women who then hate themselves cos they eat way less than her but aren't as thin. She knows what its like to have low self esteem and it's horrible she's doing things to make it worse in others.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think actually that's why I feel so sick seeing it, because its enormous amounts of food multiple times per day we are seeing so theyre obviously not eating any of it as leftovers - it's either being eaten as one meal or binned and both are disgusting. Again I'm not trying to make out I'm some Saint who is perfe try healthy and adheres to the government guidelines on portions, I overeat but I don't try and pretend I'm healthy, as you say things like juice shots won't make you skinny if you eat that, they're juice not magic! And I also don't post banquets of food I've eaten and then photoshop myself to look skinny to millions of young girls and women who then hate themselves cos they eat way less than her but aren't as thin. She knows what its like to have low self esteem and it's horrible she's doing things to make it worse in others.
I’m not slim and even I look at that food and think how on Earth are they eating all that !? He’s def a feeder that one lol , You never know they could be munching it all as he has a belly now in the pictures ha

Reactions: 8
I’m not slim and even I look at that food and think how on Earth are they eating all that !? He’s def a feeder that one lol , You never know they could be munching it all as he has a belly now in the pictures ha
If they stop editing their pics into oblivion they could start doing fetish pics for people who like seeing people eat naked 🤔 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
J Lo aging v L Go agi.... oh wait

I still laugh at the photoshopping your child self - what an utter car crash
Photo shopping her child self 😫 I much prefer the non photoshopped pic.. Looking back on
If they stop editing their pics into oblivion they could start doing fetish pics for people who like seeing people eat naked 🤔 😳
This is literally a thing though 🤣🤣

I think Lauren could have a massive following on YouTube doing the mukbang (think that's how you spell it) and asmr eating videos tbh (although not my thing!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Photo shopping her child self 😫 I much prefer the non photoshopped pic.. Looking back on

This is literally a thing though 🤣🤣

I think Lauren could have a massive following on YouTube doing the mukbang (think that's how you spell it) and asmr eating videos tbh (although not my thing!)
I know, honestly the things men are willing to pay for disturbs me deeply. They used to just sometimes talk about it in magazines and documentaries where their faces were blurred out and now everyone is so open and sex positive there's men on social media commenting on women's pics like 'I'd love a pic of you in a pink bikini, covered in spaghetti, holding a green balloon in one hand and wearing fluffy slippers with your hair in a plait and watching corrie, thats my kink' and all the comments like oh so proud of you being true to yourself, hope she does it mate, you're so brave being so open about your kinks, hope no one kink shames you. So Lauren could definitely make money from a certain market.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yet more backgrid pics in today's DM. When will that independent photographer catch her again? Make it happen please!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Each photoshop looks like a different celeb to me

The 'Kylie':

The 'Jessica/Ken Doll':

The 'Carmen Electra':

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So much photoshop but no one thinks to change the colour of her face to match the rest of her body...

• Haha
Unless she’s training as a shotputter or hammer thrower the gyms not really working out so well.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.