Lauren Goodger #5 Only seen after dark, probably in a random car park.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her facial features are either shrinking or her actual face is getting bigger. Either way it'll be from this to this if she keeps puffing herself up.
It's like her eyes are getting smaller and narrower and her face is getting rounder, scary stuff! 😱

Reactions: 6
Imagine being jealous of having a face like a pig and lips like a baboons arse? 😂 Not to mention her ridiculously inflated bum - she looks like a surgeon has been experimenting on her! 🥴😂 She's a horrible person inside and out, and one day, she will realise she's screwed up and will have nobody to blame but herself.... 🙄
And legs so much darker than the rest of her that it looks like she’s wearing tights with a bikini!

• Haha
She posted a video on Instagram of her sitting on couch. Charles hand comes into her filtered video and look how long and skinny it becomes because of the filter 😂😂. Like even her legs look longer and skinnnier. We all know she’s got short stocky stumps

23D39891-2914-460C-A46F-F86B57808F42.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe how much she has changed since Towie. I don’t follow her but saw her on celebs go dating when she was on that. Always thought she was a nasty piece of work but she’s done herself no favours with her ‘enhancements’ She won’t stop trying to perfect herself and in a few years she’ll end up like the woman in the States who’s addicted to plastic surgery.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
People say she used to be pretty, but even in her TOWIE days, I think she's really average, quite chavvy with dead eyes. 😑
She had a snarly 'wot you looking at' kind of face back then. And she was really bitchy. Nowadays her un-Photoshopped face is like a big ole plate.

Reactions: 17
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I often wonder where will the towie lot be in 10 years time, will they ever fade into obscurity? Will they continue to try and sell their souls to DM for a few tit pics? Will they be in massive amounts of debt for the constant fake imagine they want us all to believe? I live near a lot of these towie lot so have seen a lot out and about. That Abbie one who’s dad was a priest and who claimed she was with floyd mayweather, she got her hair and makeup done by the 16 year old apprentices in the salon when there was a deal to get both done for £20 for the girls portfolio and she STILL asked for it for free for an insta shout out.. she then wore her hood up and put sunglasses on when it was pissing down outside ‘in case paps were outside’.. they weren’t.. she talked obnoxiously loud about her next trip to LA and how she was basically starving herself til then.. gemma collins card was declined in a filling station and she kept shouting at the clerk that she was a millionaire until an old lady behind her paid for her petrol...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
newbie here.. I just can’t stop watching this tit show :ROFLMAO:
I’ve been in bed since yesterday with mastitis and the only thing that’s taken my mind off the pain is reading these threads!!
I’ve always thought she was awful I’m the same age as her and used to party a lot in Essex back in the day. Always been rude and thought she was better than anyone else the sense of entitlement was insane..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her facial features are either shrinking or her actual face is getting bigger. Either way it'll be from this to this if she keeps puffing herself up.
What’s she done to her top lip. I see it and then can’t understand why she’s let herself be injected that’s meant to line of her top lip is uneven. Fecks sake girl. And holding her phone up like that to video the paps. Best you she watches those vids on repeat which is why she thinks she’s famous hahahahaha

newbie here.. I just can’t stop watching this tit show :ROFLMAO:
I’ve been in bed since yesterday with mastitis and the only thing that’s taken my mind off the pain is reading these threads!!
I’ve always thought she was awful I’m the same age as her and used to party a lot in Essex back in the day. Always been rude and thought she was better than anyone else the sense of entitlement was insane..
Welcome. And hope your feeling better. If your ever feeling down thinks about Loser Goodger sitting at home editing her own face all day so she can post a video or picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just when you think she can't be any more of a bleeping idiot she has posted a story on her insta that I won't even repost as it shouldn't be shared . Basically it's a bunch of stats with country's and numbers and says it's the number of children missing this year though hasn't been reported in the news because of covid.

Long story short she's using missing children as a way to justify her "covid is fake and overblown bullshit"and also these stats are not accurate or something that should be used in this way EVER.

Source : I work in the field and this spreading of fake news and using this tit to get bleeping likes is disgusting, absolute scumbag .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just when you think she can't be any more of a bleeping idiot she has posted a story on her insta that I won't even repost as it shouldn't be shared . Basically it's a bunch of stats with country's and numbers and says it's the number of children missing this year though hasn't been reported in the news because of covid.

Long story short she's using missing children as a way to justify her "covid is fake and overblown bullshit"and also these stats are not accurate or something that should be used in this way EVER.

Source : I work in the field and this spreading of fake news and using this tit to get bleeping likes is disgusting, absolute scumbag .
My mum gets sent a lot of Youtube videos (mostly from Christian friends) and some can be eyebrow-raising, to say the least.

A distant cousin from New Zealand sent her a video I heard snippets of when I got up yesterday morning - some woman going on about how some new COVID vaccine is made from 24 week-old aborted male foetuses (very specific?). I'm like, mum, what the heck are you watching and who sent you that?

• Wow
My mum gets sent a lot of Youtube videos (mostly from Christian friends) and some can be eyebrow-raising, to say the least.

A distant cousin from New Zealand sent her a video I heard snippets of when I got up yesterday morning - some woman going on about how some new COVID vaccine is made from 24 week-old aborted male foetuses (very specific?). I'm like, mum, what the heck are you watching and who sent you that?
I think that's the most specific conspiracy theory ever. Not just foetuses, not just male foetuses, 24 wek-old male foetuses. That must be why everyone isn't being given the vaccine, too many people getting 15 week abortions.

I think that's the most specific conspiracy theory ever. Not just foetuses, not just male foetuses, 24 wek-old male foetuses. That must be why everyone isn't being given the vaccine, too many people getting 15 week abortions.
I'd add the video here, but it's off-topic, a depressing watch, some people may actually share it and it could get spread as misinformation - it may even earn me a mod warning.

Anyway, such videos are just a tad more grim than Lauren CGI Avatar £100 Bewbs OnlyFans/Admire Me saddo KFC Bucket "Size 8" Goodger.

Reactions: 4
I'd add the video here, but it's off-topic, a depressing watch, some people may actually share it and it could get spread as misinformation - it may even earn me a mod warning.

Anyway, such videos are just a tad more grim than Lauren CGI Avatar £100 Bewbs OnlyFans/Admire Me saddo KFC Bucket "Size 8" Goodger.
I saw some photos of someone, I don't know who, she was selling them for $100 and someone posted her previews to show an example of bad photoshop. They were awful. The men who buy these kinds of photos might as well just whack off over marge Simpson.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.