Lauren Goodger #46 She was a ball. Chaz was a bike. He got new teef and rode off into the night!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is from when we first met him and he used to make videos of himself nakie in the sun beds for Only Fans and pull his willy about a lot.

Screenshot_2021-11-18-22-16-31.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’ve noticed over the last few days he’s been on OF heaps.
And I’m sure he has his location as Essex and it never used to be.
It is amazing to think that was a year ago he looks like a different man! Hope your doing good, missed you 🌻🌼🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

#47 So Oddbod has legged it, doesn’t Lozza feel silly, but what will be next for his flaccid Willy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bracelet buddies over, loz and the doner- a
All because he cant get a boner

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why wouldn’t she get teabags and bleach in her online delivery?
She’s not sure of how much bleach she needs each week it is dependent on how often the sink needs sanitizing and how often the sofa is defacated on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh come on guys let’s be real here - there was no “escape” and Chazza hasn’t been “freed”. That relationship was contracted right from the start and had an expiry date of 3 months post-birth. As soon as the contract terminated he was off.

note that the BYG hasn’t exactly been upset about this - she’s happily posted filtered photos and videos of her and her family, continued to bore everyone to death with pictures of Lasagna and even lied and denied the split in her most recent Q&A because the entire point was to sell the split story at the end of the contract. Neither of them loved the other. Neither of them was in it for anything other than cash, teef and/or a baybeh gel.

personally, I think that nobody wanted to pay for the story and Chazza got impatient trying to hold it off. He wants a new contract and to dip his wick again so he announced it. That’s what has upset her - the missed exclusive bombshell story. Lambrini being in hospital is a convenient deflection.

if the relationship was real and she had any class at all, she would have not posted anything post-split while she got over it, and she wouldn’t have commented on chazza’s post until LaBamba was better.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

It was love!
Deep meaningful love!

I'm heartbroken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
BYG life goals mood board

- living in Essex in a grey rented house
- blown up shop
- multiple failed businesses
- multiple failed relationships
- having a baby with a baby
- face morphing degree on Facetune
- hanging on to fame by a shred of skin
- psychic abilities enabling a sight into the future

A life I’d kill for, get me a weapon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish her baby girl better soon.

She's posing up a storm in that hospital with her poorly baby girl isn't she? What an hole she is. Who the duck does that?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.