Lauren Goodger #46 She was a ball. Chaz was a bike. He got new teef and rode off into the night!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also quite like these two as well. In the beginning she used to wear lovely dresses and then it just all went soooooooo wrong.

Lauren+Goodger+Dresses+Skirts+Cocktail+Dress+QY1eXBp8-OGl.jpg
cd610b1da989ef62da330effa764ae70--lauren-goodger-lose-weight.jpg

Reactions: 21
You never let us scrunchies down Pom xx
Thank you very much 🥰💖🤗😘 xx.
I always like to try to make any suggestions 💕🥰 X.
I will catch up either later or tomorrow as sadly my temporary crown has come out from the dentist earlier when eating at 8pm. I'm not in agony but got an irrating dull throbing pain and a small headach. Will phone dentist tomorrow see if I can have it fixed while waiting for my permanent crown.
Got dentex putty in and taking pain bit still not too good.
Back later if I'm better..Love Pom 🥰😘 xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
First time poster, just started reading this thread. I use to watch TOWIE in the early days & felt so sorry for her! Thought she seemed a lovely gal. The way Mark treated her, hooking up with other girls in their circle while she was clearly infatuated with him. I think that must have been when her confidence took a dive, although she did seem really insecure throughout that relationship, understandbly, then even more so when he got with Michelle, I mean..cmon. your ex fiance ends up with Michelle Keegan. Can only imagine the impact that had on her self esteem. Its so sad to me that her life doesn't appear to be anywhere near as successful as some of her castmates...What went so wrong for her? Dodgy fellas? Its sad to see her alone with a baby now and using the baby for content & drama articles to stay relevant. She should seriously just forget the whole "influencer" shite & just get a normal job in whatever it is that inspires her & just live a life away from all this drama for clicks. Its surely not what she still wants at 35 years of age . Just settle down hun, get a 9 to 5, forget men for the moment and just focus on bettering you and laroses life.
......and while I'm here, could some lovely gal explain this whole sink reference to me? Toooo many threads to catch up on....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
First time poster, just started reading this thread. I use to watch TOWIE in the early days & felt so sorry for her! Thought she seemed a lovely gal. The way Mark treated her, hooking up with other girls in their circle while she was clearly infatuated with him. I think that must have been when her confidence took a dive, although she did seem really insecure throughout that relationship, understandbly, then even more so when he got with Michelle, I mean..cmon. your ex fiance ends up with Michelle Keegan. Can only imagine the impact that had on her self esteem. Its so sad to me that her life doesn't appear to be anywhere near as successful as some of her castmates...What went so wrong for her? Dodgy fellas? Its sad to see her alone with a baby now and using the baby for content & drama articles to stay relevant. She should seriously just forget the whole "influencer" shite & just get a normal job in whatever it is that inspires her & just live a life away from all this drama for clicks. Its surely not what she still wants at 35 years of age . Just settle down hun, get a 9 to 5, forget men for the moment and just focus on bettering you and laroses life.
......and while I'm here, could some lovely gal explain this whole sink reference to me? Toooo many threads to catch up on....
Charles wanks into sinks on only fans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you very much 🥰💖🤗😘 xx.
I always like to try to make any suggestions 💕🥰 X.
I will catch up either later or tomorrow as sadly my temporary crown has come out from the dentist earlier when eating at 8pm. I'm not in agony but got an irrating dull throbing pain and a small headach. Will phone dentist tomorrow see if I can have it fixed while waiting for my permanent crown.
Got dentex putty in and taking pain bit still not too good.
Back later if I'm better..Love Pom 🥰😘 xx

@lamaitresse Please tell me what's funny about my post? ..I really like to know...because I don't find it a tiny bit funny been in pain for several hours with bleeping toothache!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Toothache is the worst, most irritating gnawing pain. I feel for you! Teeth and ear pain are both diabolical.
If you can, get some melatonin from Holland and Barrett to help you sleep x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Toothache is the worst, most irritating gnawing pain. I feel for you! Teeth and ear pain are both diabolical.
If you can, get some melatonin from Holland and Barrett to help you sleep x
Thank you very much 🥰🤗😘 xx.
That's a good idea thank you ❤😘 x.
Luckily it's eased abit since, but daren't eat or even drink on that side otherwise the sensitivity is very painful.
Was in the dentist chair for forty minutes having two small fillings (they're fine) and a tooth drilled down for a new crown...so not a wasted journey but I've had less pain when a filling has fallen out. I don't have much luck in life sadly lol, it can really get me down. ❤😘 x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Chin up Pom, it can always be worse- you could be Loz!

it’s almost that time again…

thread suggestion
Laureeen Goodyer #47 New teef n no bangle, serve illness my angle, death duvet from asda, all cheese n no pasta.

Think that about covers thread 46 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just came across these gems. As if we needed a reminder of her lying about how she was born with that massive sticky-outy bum and that's always been her shape 🤭
Remember all of her ‘you have to feed your bum’ bullshit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you very much 🥰🤗😘 xx.
That's a good idea thank you ❤😘 x.
Luckily it's eased abit since, but daren't eat or even drink on that side otherwise the sensitivity is very painful.
Was in the dentist chair for forty minutes having two small fillings (they're fine) and a tooth drilled down for a new crown...so not a wasted journey but I've had less pain when a filling has fallen out. I don't have much luck in life sadly lol, it can really get me down. ❤😘 x
Oh Pom I hope you feel a bit better today. Toothache is a nasty business especially if you can't shift it. I have used this in the past and you get similar with lidocaine. They work wonders as it basically numbs your mouth which is all you can hope for when it's sore (i also have crowns!). It will all be worth it when you have it all sorted ❤😘🌼 xxx.
Screenshot_2021-11-23-07-10-50.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She would never do baby groups and expose her real self to the public (poor LaDeprived) but where are the pics of her out in the fresh air?! :(

Loz probably thinks balancing her on her hip in the garden while she’s out for a fag is fresh air enough for her.

It’s not Lauren’s story just words from a “source” probably Moleman! Says nothing we don’t already know on here but definitely a sympathy story for Lozza
All too well timed if you ask me… there wouldn’t have been an article if Lozza hasn’t first said she’d been in hospital… there wouldn’t have been an article if Chaz hadn’t have said they’d split… you get me?

Lots of people find that the stresses of having a child create too much pressure on their relationship and break up. But not within 4 months. Most people are still too sleep deprived to be thinking about things like that in such detail.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the relationship was contracted and he was only obliged to stay until LaRedoute was 3m old. When they moved house there was no actual evidence that there was any of HIS stuff being moved alongside all her vile, tacky furniture because they always knew he wouldn’t be living there long.

I have a 4 month old so have a few issues with her recently:
- agreed that bedding is dangerous. My kid can’t roll yet but he wriggles like mad in his sleep already and ends up sideways in his cot most nights. We use sleeping bags because otherwise he would end up with a face full of bedding. If LaCroix hasn’t yet started moving around in her sleep I would be very surprised and in any event it’s only a matter of time before she starts rolling. I literally still wake up sometimes to check mine is ok - at least i don’t have to worry about suitable bedding.
- does she ever read to this child? All advice I have read is that you should read to them daily because it helps them with language and speech development even from birth. I love buying picture books and noisy books and board versions of classics to read to my boy - we read every night. But then hey, I’m a lawyer so a fairly high achiever who believes in education unlike Lozza. Loz, if you’re reading, my mum read to me every night from birth and I am 34 and earn a duck ton of money - might be worth considering what opportunities you can provide for LaSagne with a few books.
- where are all the other toys? We planned to buy my son a jumperoo for Xmas but he loves being held in a standing position so much (and it’s so tiring on our arms) that we had to buy it this week already and pick something else for Xmas. Given that LaBamba is older than my kid even by Lozza’s dodgy timelines why doesn’t she have toys like this?!
- I’m not against babies watching tv. It’s a bleeping godsend when you need to do other tit or just need a break. But LaMancha is seemingly always plonked in front of it. And the tit she watches always seems to be Peppa Pig and CocoMelon. At least try to mix it up with CBeebies’ Baby Club or something which is at least interactive if you join in at home. Poor thing.
- do either of these morons take LaPoo to baby classes or groups?I don’t live in the UK andcovid rules are pretty strict still here but I spent ages seeking out one sensory class a week and it’s the highlights of my week. Friends in the Uk go to more regular sensory classes and given that Lozza doesn’t believe covid is bad enough to warrant a vaccination, I can’t see why she wouldn’t go to these. Maybe she’s just too important to mix with the local riff raff though.
I wonder how often the child has even been Outside since she was born. Even when they moved house there has not been one single photo of her in her pram out in the garden enjoying Fresh Air instead of the fagsmoke and the fug from the chip pan indoors. Even now with the cold weather but wrapped up snugly (not in a duvet) the fresh air would bundle away a lot of these lurgies the child has picked up with regularity but NO - Mama stays indoors gurning at her phone or posing for seedy perverts on OF then trying to flog the details of her failed romance with Ch/Arg.

I suppose one thing can be assured now, that Ch/Arg is the father because he sure as hell would not be seeing the baby if he knew he wasn't her dad and you can bet yer boots that Lozza would not allow him anywhere near her either were it not the case.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.