Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last couple of days when looking at the big Loz thread this advert keeps popping up on my tattle, is a certain internet auction site trying to sell me a stone statue of pan face herself? 😂

View attachment 860149

Now if I was any good at pictures like Pom I know what I’d do…. 😂

Here you are, hope you like them 😄❤🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16366816930060.jpg

Resizer_16366816930061.jpg

Back tomorrow 🥰 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I love you Pom Bear I can't work this website at all can someone explain to my thick self how to follow people as I'm dying to see if Pom Bear posts pics on other threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she just posted picture of the self when she went to the Chelsea game a few months ago

EEDB895F-4927-427D-83A1-6482C17B111D.png

But when she posted pictures a few months ago of herself at the game she had a different face on

CDAD18D1-A71E-475A-8CC4-EA83F0CEC8AE.png

DACBCEB2-55F2-418C-923F-EB1DF9687294.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Poor Goodger trying to make herself look pretty again. What a sad life she ain’t got it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she just posted picture of the self when she went to the Chelsea game a few months ago

View attachment 861078

But when she posted pictures a few months ago of herself at the game she had a different face on

View attachment 861079

View attachment 861081
It's also ` Stamford bridge ` the comments are beyond hilarious with people taking the piss ` whats Stanford bridge?? ffs `.. they are crucifying her on IG :oops::oops: ... it honestly dosent come more thicker, than our lozzzz .... she's showing off at a place, that does not exist .... the dimwit airhead dumbo!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 🥴 🥴 🥴 :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That outfit looks like her mam has had to hastily pull something together for a non uniform day and the only thing available is a spare bed sheet. It's bleeping awful!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I ll give her something, she certainly has confidence wearing all white especially when she is in her real state she must look like a big blob, stay puft marshmallow woman with that big messed up face

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The clothes on the So Monroe website look so cheaply made. These trousers have an elasticated waist so perfect for Big Loz. I’d have loved someone to have taken a photo of her for comparison. Guessing the Chelsea fans had no idea who she was. I’ve mocked up her actual body and made her moon face more in proportion.
28AC5A55-08A1-431C-BA74-127C6C9845B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I ll give her something, she certainly has confidence wearing all white especially when she is in her real state she must look like a big blob, stay puft marshmallow woman with that big messed up face
@Pom Bear Pleeeeaaasseee can you make our Lozza into Mr Staypuft from Ghostbusters with this white outfit she has on! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah and she had her gut out. I remember that thread, we were laughing because she would have looked so hideous at the football dressed up like that with her butt and gut on show and her trying to squeeze past people to get to her seats. I bet she thought it would be all nice spaced out seating but it wasn’t.
She really ridicules herself to get a picture for Instagram that she can edit to death, she doesn’t think about the people in person who actually can see her true state. I was shocked and grossed out when I saw her once.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she’s much prettier in real life too. There is nothing attractive about an alien head and all that contouring. She looks like a crap drag queen.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she’s much prettier in real life too. There is nothing attractive about an alien head and all that contouring. She looks like a crap drag queen.
I doubt it. Rough as nails, botched, bloated and with a smug look on her face which I cannot understand for the life of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.