Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚘 Big Loz coming through 🚘

My 4ngl3
Orm0n3s
Onlyf4n
B4ckgr1d
W1nd r4ts
V1rg0

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone know what he means? She’s liked it but anyone…? 🤔

F68ED42C-D7AC-4067-8CE2-C1C0F62ABA18.jpeg

Hahaha also our Chaz hasn’t ‘liked’ her post but the one account she does have access to Larose has 🤮 why does she do that when it’s meant to be her child’s account.

I think we may have def helped to #freecharlie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There was a girl a few years above me at school who was a horrible bully. One time she tried to strangle my mate with her head bag strap, I snapped kicked the tit out of the bully and then after it called her PAN FACE on the account of her face looking like it had been smashed with a pan …

This photo made me thinking of pan face.
That’s all.
(I also sent this pic to my friend who was the one who was strangled by PAN FACE and said “Who is this ?” Her reply - IS THAT PAN FACE ? She’s got fat. 😂 sorry had to just say.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There was a girl a few years above me at school who was a horrible bully. One time she tried to strangle my mate with her head bag strap, I snapped kicked the tit out of the bully and then after it called her PAN FACE on the account of her face looking like it had been smashed with a pan …

This photo made me thinking of pan face.
That’s all.
(I also sent this pic to my friend who was the one who was strangled by PAN FACE and said “Who is this ?” Her reply - IS THAT PAN FACE ? She’s got fat. 😂 sorry had to just say.
One particularly bizarre lad at the PRU told us he was in a gang (he wasn't. He was too gormless even for the gormless gang from gormless town).
Three of us convinced him there was a particular gang who hit themselves with frying pans. He believed every word.

Just steer clear of the PanHead Gang Eugene.
Will do miss.

View attachment 857586Lox what happened to your bewful face? Part of it is missing, are you turning into an alien??
duck me that's hilariously bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just think, we now have mobile phones where you can zoom in sixty times, there are ultra high definition tellies, yet Lauren takes pictures that look like they were captured on a VGA camera from 2001. With her chubby cheeks and chins all miraculously shaven off.

I wish she would stop involving her poor little baby in this conceited social media tit show. You're touting for pervs. Most zelebs have their kids' faces blanked out and a gagging order on the press till they're at least sixteen years old - yet you put LaRose out there for everyone to see.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
is she claiming the dole saying he does not live there so she can claim more benefits could be one of the reasons she isnt in the media down loading her fake photos for cash

Reactions: 10
@Blowup80 frend!

Is i, la' wosebaby.
Blimmin bigmama gel is a fanny.
La' wosebaby no, i repeet no, 35 yeers old!
Me mite not be as yung gel as bigmama insist but me not 35. Uh huh.

Daddy charlie stil no been teef flash today.
Av peeped in all four ovenz and look in washing masheen dor, nope.
Av to do crawlcrawlshuffle wen bigmama sleeps so plenny time to hav look.

He no under bed where he usual sleeps an not in da arsefetic shed.

I miss him.
He sad sak willywaver but he gud to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Word on the street is that her humongous chubby arse has it’s own reversing warning ⚠ like the Securicor vans.

Between that and her personalised reg plate, the paps with their pesky wind machines will spot her a mile off. Of course she’d have to drive further than her local shop first though (which probably takes longer to drive to than it does to 🚶‍♀️ to) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine seeing this face on OF, boy there will be so many blocked sinks around the world…….NOT!!
View attachment 856906

Maybe her Maternity leave us up now and she needs to get posing and snapping and butt shaking again for her rent money. I thought her horror shop was meant to be open for business in October /November? I’m hoping rules change soon so she can’t legally do that anymore.
Plenty of blocked sinks, but from spew rather than spunk!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For the bargain price of £5 for 30 days. They’re both upping their OF Game this week aren’t they.

A8EAD04E-1FEC-4FFA-BEF0-22B2CC05ABC7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
£5.
For throwing away your dignity and privacy.
It's not exactly living the high life is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.