Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HUH???? .... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :oops::oops::oops: .... It goes from bad to worse πŸ˜–πŸ˜– ..... lozzzaaa you lazy twit .... check what you write, before posting .... you make that other skank ` pwiccceeee ` ... look like Einstein :rolleyes::rolleyes: .... when people say goodger, surely can't be that thick? .... YES ... SHE IS!!!! 😲😲 ... you can watch it in action 24/7 on IG :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How's she going to read to the child or help her with spellings? Although they could learn together, it'll be another spaychul mumma/ babygel bond 🀷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How's she going to read to the child or help her with spellings? Although they could learn together, it'll be another spaychul mumma/ babygel bond 🀷🏻
Quite a lot of parents do exactly that, and learn with their child.
Illiteracy is a bigger problem than many think, plus the resulting embarrassment. And of course learning English as a second language.
Same with maths.

In lozza's case it's a combination of being thick as tit, arrogant and lazy.

Loz should have started straight away, reading to la'boredrigid every single day. I just can't imagine that the thought has ever crossed her mind.

(go on lozza, show us a photo of you reading to your baby, dares ya)

Looks like she's going to get her top ear pierced πŸ€”πŸ˜€πŸ˜„ xx.
I dread to think of the third hole looool

It cut? πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

View attachment 848299

Just saw Wear Earnings Looooooooooooool πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… ..She can stick her 20p OF earnings on her top ear with some sellotape πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Looooooool πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… xx
I like making you laugh pom, your photos make me lol every time. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine her trying to teach Larose the alphabet? 🀣

A is for amasing ormones
B is for bewful yungel
C is for confdent
D is for decrashun
E is for earnings (just like mummy has on her 3rd ear!)
F is for fashuw expreshuns
G is for gawjus
H is for hewfy
I is for I’m a ball
J is for JakeM on Tattuw
K is for kooking
L is for littuw Lawose
M is for mummy’s angle

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine her trying to teach Larose the alphabet? 🀣

A is for amasing ormones
B is for bewful yungel
C is for confdent
D is for decrashun
E is for earnings (just like mummy has on her 3rd ear!)
F is for fashuw expreshuns
G is for gawjus
H is for hewfy
I is for me, innit
J is for just a bewful yun gel
K is for kewl
L is for lozza. Obvs.
M is for erf muvver.

• Haha
I is for me, innit
J is for just a bewful yun gel
K is for kewl
L is for lozza. Obvs.
M is for erf muvver.
N is for nasty wind rats
O is for ora (mummy’s calming ora!)
P is for pasty from Greggs
Q is for quarter pounder from McDonald’s
R is for rapper (just like your daddy!)
S is for stron
T is for textbook birth
U is ultasound
V is for me Virgo perfectionist
W is for water birf
X is for xtrordinary bluds
Y is for your never alone
Z is for mummy’s list status!

Fankyew so much for join me teatching my baby gew the albet. Buy guys! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
N is for nasty wind rats
S is for stron
T is for textbook birth
U is ultasound
W is for water birf

Buy guys! really did me in :LOL:

One of Loz's distant relations (?)
morans[1].jpg

I laughed at that, but it's actually pretty sad - for little LaRose. Her education (or edducayshun) is on the back foot before she's even started. Poor thing.

When I was in primary school (albeit a few decades ago) we used to bully/tease the thick ones in our class mercilessly. One poor boy had been kept back one year and they were threatening to do it for another year. (Learning difficulties weren't a thing then).

• Sad
  • Haha
Buy guys! really did me in :LOL:

One of Loz's distant relations (?)
View attachment 848693

I laughed at that, but it's actually pretty sad - for little LaRose. Her education (or edducayshun) is on the back foot before she's even started. Poor thing.

When I was in primary school (albeit a few decades ago) we used to bully/tease the thick ones in our class mercilessly. One poor boy had been kept back one year and they were threatening to do it for another year. (Learning difficulties weren't a thing then).
Oh I agree! I genuinely find it sad for the little girl . I think Big Lozzas level of illiteracy is alarming πŸ˜•

• Sad
Do you think she has always been this bleeping stupid or it's got worse over time seen as she does duck all but stare at her phone her brain has just turned to text speak?

• Haha
With each day and each new post/story, I find it harder and harder to get my head around that this woman is 34 years oldπŸ˜‚
The mind boggles 🀯🀯🀯🀯

HUH???? .... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :oops::oops::oops: .... It goes from bad to worse πŸ˜–πŸ˜– ..... lozzzaaa you lazy twit .... check what you write, before posting .... you make that other skank ` pwiccceeee ` ... look like Einstein :rolleyes::rolleyes: .... when people say goodger, surely can't be that thick? .... YES ... SHE IS!!!! 😲😲 ... you can watch it in action 24/7 on IG :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Obviously earnings is a word she uses frequently,her phone must have auto corrected to that word, caus she has none coming in 😡😡😡😡😡😡
Beggy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder why Lozza? I will tell you why, La'boredasshit is sick of you pointing a camera in her face and listening to your thick as tit voice! Let the poor girl have some toys, she may actually smile as babies should do. That poor baby is so bored
Screenshot_20211105-192457_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
N is for nasty wind rats
S is for stron
T is for textbook birth
U is ultasound
W is for water birf

Brilliant! Well done yungson.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.