Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we need to stage an intervention and rescue lovely little LasAgne. Poor little mite, I BET big fat Loz will have her doing pageants by the time she's 3. Stupid old trog, whoring her child out in the absence of any other content. Sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Whats with the God stuff on her IG? And WTAF does this mean?!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 848160
Oh that's a beauty!
I don't know where to begin.
But that top ear piercing and your, ahem, third hole are going to be empty for a long time loz.

Thatโ€™s the curved/studded/pleated/bolster cushioned โ€œdezynd by meโ€ sofa. She had at the flat and couldnโ€™t sell on to one of her thick followers.

And if itโ€™s in an open kitchen diner living room situation itโ€™s going to need cleaning every couple of months surely.

Also- lawowse looks nothing like loz. All babies are cute blah blah blah but I donโ€™t find her particularly speshul tbh
Thanks , i thought it must be the older one. At least I haven't gone full Dougal just yet.

Poor la'complex is going to be so confused.

Who do i look like mummy?
Like daddy? Where is daddy? Why no photos of him? I'm glad he left his teef as my nightlight. I stroke them to remember him.
Who do I look like mummy?
Like you before your Accident? The one that changed your bewful face?
Do i look like today's mummy face? Yesterday's? Tomorrow's?
Do i have your chin? Do you want it back?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Iโ€™m trying to picture Lauren with a fringe and all I can see is Jessica Alves

4C591537-0B4D-41EB-BA6F-C02228158147.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whats with the God stuff on her IG? And WTAF does this mean?!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 848160
Oh lord, she doesn't give a toss how the rest of the world perceives her. Is that yet another #beg?
I'm pretty sure that's the supermassive cinema sofa monstrosity. Hopefully the shading is just the lighting!
Sorry everyone, I didn't realise this was a different sofa. And she posted the other day that "someone" (herself) requested she do a home tour? Yet she's downsized and has two sofas?!

Reactions: 9
Sheโ€™s going to wear her Earnings??? She doesnโ€™t have any Earnings!! Is this OF Speak? She going naked??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 848160

Looks like she's going to get her top ear pierced ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„ xx.
I dread to think of the third hole looool

It cut? ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Resizer_16361199069530.jpg

Just saw Wear Earnings Looooooooooooool ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜… ..She can stick her 20p OF earnings on her top ear with some sellotape ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh that's a beauty!
I don't know where to begin.
But that top ear piercing and your, ahem, third hole are going to be empty for a long time loz.

Thanks , i thought it must be the older one. At least I haven't gone full Dougal just yet.

Poor la'complex is going to be so confused.

Who do i look like mummy?
Like daddy? Where is daddy? Why no photos of him? I'm glad he left his teef as my nightlight. I stroke them to remember him.
Who do I look like mummy?
Like you before your Accident? The one that changed your bewful face?
Do i look like today's mummy face? Yesterday's? Tomorrow's?
Do i have your chin? Do you want it back?
Looooooool ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm gonna get my earnings periced. Thanks bewfelyungel for the inspirayshun.
#bewfelbafterwinningyungelloveulozzayoufatidiotictwunt

• Haha
Reactions: 20
is periced something thats done on only fans? I am not up to date with all the current sex talk....just off to get my earnings interferred with...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
With each day and each new post/story, I find it harder and harder to get my head around that this woman is 34 years old๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I may need medical help as I donโ€™t seem to have a top ear, nor do I have a 3rd hole to wear my earnings, send help

• Haha
Reactions: 16
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ God I've missed this thread, howling at the comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Worrying that she wants a 3rd hole ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.