Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye that was me too! She’s so thick that she thinks that we won’t realise!

So she’s regurgitated this old photo as I mentioned you never see the three of them together. This photo was ages ago Lozza; we document everything on here so do a one like they have in hostage situations with the paper held up so we can see the date (although she’s probs photoshop anyway like the rest of her life)

Reactions: 17
How does she know La Misérable loves anything? Babies exist to only sleep, scream, feed & fill nappies at this age so has she outright come out with it and told Mummy
"I weeeely luv dis sheet fing so u mayke shure iss on me bed OK?? An dat 'at fing - stik it on me 'ead naaaah!!"

As to "coming back to socials....................................." Has she ever left considering she spends 98% of her time slumped in bed tapping away on her phone?

Reactions: 18
Bet she’s already had 20 fags, just with coffee this morning !

Reactions: 10
Hi friends who follow Larose more closely, is there still no photos of this little baby smiling? I haven’t seen one .

Reactions: 8
Hi friends who follow Larose more closely, is there still no photos of this little baby smiling? I haven’t seen one .
The poor child has nowt to smile about does she? Stuck in her crib propped up on a pillow under a quilt with Mummy's camera stuck in her face constantly, no toys or mobiles to entertain her just photos of Mummy gurning at the camera glaring down from the walls everywhere. Nowt to bother smiling about

Reactions: 22
He's posting a few of those passive agressive/inspirational quotes now too. I think it's over.

Reactions: 19
The way BYG is posing and holding Larosèèé its obvious this picture is about her and Larose is just an accessory.

Perhaps they’re just trying to attract some press attention so Moleman can set up some more pap walk shots? Perhaps no one wants to buy the filtered version any more now she is so boring, and they’ll want to inject a bit of drama into her life to get some more £ rolling in.

I imagine she’d be doing them in a block like last time, changing the colour of her polyester jumpsuit - or perhaps she’ll be back to the overstretched sportswear - and walking counter clockwise in the car park to mix things up a bit. She can shove LaProp in the minge-trimmed pram out of sight.

Lozza no ones sofa should need cleaning that quickly, the reason it had dirt and stains is because you are a dirty skank stop trying to blame clothes when you sit on the sofa with just a thong on, tge dirt and stains will be from your repulsive fat arse

Reactions: 31
Imagine you give someone a freebie to promote you on their insta and it's just

YOU SOFA
ME SURPRISED

Reactions: 32
Bet that sofa reeks of fags and arse

Reactions: 17
Once again la' resigned's face says it all

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.