Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she hasn't "graduated" onto "taking out the bins, honest" (in a full face of slap and hair all coiffed) candid photos like Lisa Appleton used to do. I don't even get the point of those stories.

This picture is probably the worst, or the best, depending on your point of view.

Is it really worth it for the meagre amount of money countered by the huge amount of humiliation?
View attachment 842097
please tell me she’s got a thong on, or did I just see actual flaps?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Pink knickers, I'm glad to say. I think her bumcrack had eaten the rest (cue that Jim Royle joke).
that one where he says: ‘i paid a quid for these underpants, and I’ve got 50 pence worth stuck up my arse’ ? 😂

If Chaz doesn’t make an appearance on her Insta soon are we assuming he’s gotten parole?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think her and Chaz are most definitely on the rocks/over - remember how she used to do the whole ‘we inseparable’ talk? Now they’re never seen together 🧐

Reactions: 10
Love this!!

Her other “mate” that turns up.
Have to admit when I saw goodger out Vicky was out with her and she was playing pool downstairs at the bar. Vicky was very pretty. Goodger next to her looked like a fat dumpling about to burst with a really gross looking face. Vicky smiled at people whereas goodger just turned her nose up at everyone. You could hear and see people laughing at Goodger. The comments weee hilarious. Her arse looks hideous and droops so low.
PLEASE divulge what the comments were?! Could our BYG hear them too??

I think her and Chaz are most definitely on the rocks/over - remember how she used to do the whole ‘we inseparable’ talk? Now they’re never seen together 🧐
ooh things might be about to get exciting in Lozza world

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got his new turkey teef and done a runner, ain’t he!!!!!
That wAs always the plan after the brief shag of skanky didn’t work out, he wanted a new “work wife”
Enter bewful lozza
All makes sense now. It was all about teef 😉😉😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Got his new turkey teef and done a runner, ain’t he!!!!!
That wAs always the plan after the brief shag of skanky didn’t work out, he wanted a new “work wife”
Enter bewful lozza
All makes sense now. It was all about teef 😉😉😉😉😉
well he’s thicker than he looks if he thinks he got a good deal with those monstrosities

Thread suggestion:

Go, waddle out the door. Don’t turn around now, those teef aren’t welcome anymore

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They have been going on about being madly in love with each other since day 1. She will look like right fool if they have split. 'Psychic' Lauren is back with her correct predictions!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They have been going on about being madly in love with each other since day 1. She will look like right fool if they have split. 'Psychic' Lauren is back with her correct predictions!
dont think I’ve seen him on her insta since the famous birthday lunch… could be wrong tho?

dont think I’ve seen him on her insta since the famous birthday lunch… could be wrong tho?
No, you’re probably right. No wonder he’s done a runner, I wouldn’t be shocked if she told him to get his teef done and recommended the place.

Reactions: 8
No, you’re probably right. No wonder he’s done a runner, I wouldn’t be shocked if she told him to get his teef done and recommended the place.
maybe she got pissed and told him lapoo is really Murat’s… she did look wasted

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He probably can’t put up with her holed up in that house living a half life any more, tapping out ramblings about not needing ‘the outside world’ on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She probably told him that she wants another baybeh.

'Right, I’m off!'

CHAR-LEY, let’s make a bewful bruvver or sistah for baybeh gel… ah’ll get mah knicks off once ave finished ma FAAAAG. Yew get warmed up by the sink babe. Your a lucky geezer getting ya hands all owa a MILF like me baybeh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
CHAR-LEY, let’s make a bewful bruvver or sistah for baybeh gel… ah’ll get mah knicks off once ave finished ma FAAAAG. Yew get warmed up by the sink babe. Your a lucky geezer getting ya hands all owa a MILF like me baybeh.
Hm, he ran off. Me guess he didn’t want she my angle to have bruvar or sistar. Oh wew…

*brings out megaphone*

CHARLEH! If you going past McDonald’s get me free double Big Mac meals an large coke will ya? Fanks babe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Time to sell the Sofa of Shite loz, cos lazy daddy certainly won't be paying much in maintenance.

• Haha
Hm, he ran off. Me guess he didn’t want she my angle to have bruvar or sistar. Oh wew…

*brings out megaphone*

CHARLEH! If you going past McDonald’s get me free double Big Mac meals and large coke will ya? Fanks babe!'
ya can keep the change to get ya bottom teef done babes

Time to sell the Sofa of Shite loz, cos lazy daddy certainly won't be paying much in maintenance.
‘sofa of shite’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes the day he debuted his new teef at her mums (who she doesn’t speak to) 60th,
and she squeezed herself into a fake pucci print bio infested polyester 4 sizes too small ensemble 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.