Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211101-195807_Instagram.jpg
sweetcorn in everythingšŸ¤¢šŸ¤® also wheres Chazza? Anyone else reakon he has done a runner after his cryptic post earlier?!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Here, Lozza, buy some of these. Brilliant for laying poorly crappy babies on for changing, they're not too bad for poopy puppies either šŸ¤£ pack of 30 Ā£4 in Asdas, available at all good upmarket retailers like B&M too. šŸ‘ Don't thank me, yew wewcome.

HTB1UFknh9tYBeNjSspkq6zU8VXaY.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is what I thought!

Hahahahahahahaha

sofa.png
She's such a fanny for posting that. Clean your own muck up, you pathetic specimen. Just when you think she couldn't get any more cringey!

I wonder who cleaned up the infamous puppy poo over the duvet cover? (Hope the dogs are in happier homes now).

I agree with those saying Lauren should be downgraded from the "Celebrity" section, as her expiry date is pretty much up. Some Google searches (I was looking for the Photoshopped little Lauren with her "daddy" photos, honest) call her an "Influencer" but she is barely even that nowadays.

Reactions: 9
A face like the bottom of a saucepan
Love this!!

View attachment 841890
Whyā€™s her Mate cooking her dinner? Why is Chaz nowhere to be seen? Has he escaped? I smell a split *grabs popcorn*

Beat me to it!
Her other ā€œmateā€ that turns up.
Have to admit when I saw goodger out Vicky was out with her and she was playing pool downstairs at the bar. Vicky was very pretty. Goodger next to her looked like a fat dumpling about to burst with a really gross looking face. Vicky smiled at people whereas goodger just turned her nose up at everyone. You could hear and see people laughing at Goodger. The comments weee hilarious. Her arse looks hideous and droops so low.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's such a fanny for posting that. Clean your own muck up, you pathetic specimen. Just when you think she couldn't get any more cringey!

I wonder who cleaned up the infamous puppy poo over the duvet cover? (Hope the dogs are in happier homes now).

I agree with those saying Lauren should be downgraded from the "Celebrity" section, as her expiry date is pretty much up. Some Google searches (I was looking for the Photoshopped little Lauren with her "daddy" photos, honest) call her an "Influencer" but she is barely even that nowadays.
Yeah, but where would we shift her to? There isn't a section for 'bewful old gels z Listers Haz beens' is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Big Loz has been so boring since the birth of Labambino. The highlight for me recently has been the tit allover her sofa. With the begging for the manufacturer to send someone to clean it. She is on a different bleeping planet.
I hope Labambino shites all up the walls for Big Loz. She can phone the paint or wallpaper manufacturer and ask them to come and redecorate. Daft bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, but where would we shift her to? There isn't a section for 'bewful old gels z Listers Haz beens' is there?
Iā€™m not sure. I think we may need an 'A-list TOWIE yungels with very calming oras' section. Lauren would fit right in with her stron ormones and perfick textbook birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m not sure. I think we may need an 'A-list TOWIE yungels with very calming oras' section. Lauren would fit right in with her stron ormones and perfick textbook birth.
I really hope they donā€™t use photos of her birth in a textbookā€¦ that would be horrifying

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Big Loz has been so boring since the birth of Labambino. The highlight for me recently has been the tit allover her sofa. With the begging for the manufacturer to send someone to clean it. She is on a different bleeping planet.
I hope Labambino shites all up the walls for Big Loz. She can phone the paint or wallpaper manufacturer and ask them to come and redecorate. Daft bastard.
You're not wrong there! I really did hope she'd wise up a bit, but sadly not šŸ¤£

I really hope they donā€™t use photos of her birth in a textbookā€¦ that would be horrifying
Well at least they could use it as an example of 'what not to do' in GCSE Childcare šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At one point she considered filming the birth. Thank goodness she didnā€™t, I donā€™t think I could cope with such a sight. Big Loz screaming for Charlie whilst he does his business in the kitchen sink, throwing fairy lights, knocking over candles, and kicking the midwife? No thanks, Lauren. Iā€™m perfectly fine without that visual.

• Haha
At one point she considered filming the birth. Thank goodness she didnā€™t, I donā€™t think I could cope with such a sight. Big Loz screaming for Charlie whilst he does his business in the kitchen sink, throwing fairy lights, knocking over candles, and kicking the midwife? No thanks, Lauren. Iā€™m perfectly fine without that visual.
imagine the view the midwife hadā€¦ that arse, those humungous fat titsā€¦ splashing around in that birthing pool like an upside down sealā€¦ she probably has flashbacks and ptsd the poor cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
imagine the view the midwife hadā€¦ that arse, those humungous fat titsā€¦ splashing around in that birthing pool like an upside down sealā€¦ she probably has flashbacks and ptsd the poor cow.
'Oh me bleeping god, Chā€¦CHARLAY! A fink am in laybah!'

02DA01FE-B726-49AD-A3A5-B8376F2A1E6D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, then he posts 'anyone know a plumber?' halfway through cos he thinks that's who would get more gas delivered, the daft twit! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Yeah, then he posts 'anyone know a plumber?' halfway through cos he thinks that's who would get more gas delivered, the daft twit! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I remember that! Everyone was wondering if big las had flooded the place šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised she hasn't "graduated" onto "taking out the bins, honest" (in a full face of slap and hair all coiffed) candid photos like Lisa Appleton used to do. I don't even get the point of those stories.

This picture is probably the worst, or the best, depending on your point of view.

Is it really worth it for the meagre amount of money countered by the huge amount of humiliation?

(She looks as if she's raking the bins for fag butts, yeah, I said butt)
39848E0300000578-3851912-image-a-72_1476889531668[1].jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.