Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She laugh..............................no wonder she's got this absolute circus going on around her 24/7.

She laugh, Charlie empty balls in sink and Lozza Bike.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So Lawoez has belly laughed, but has she gone outside or played with her toys or stopped sleeping all day yet? Those are the real questions 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Lawoez has belly laughed, but has she gone outside or played with her toys or stopped sleeping all day yet? Those are the real questions 🧐
Yes babies don't laugh for no reason 😂 mine ONLY laughs at the dog doing mundane dog things- or bubbles. Nothing else. Miserable git

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really wish she would dress for her shape, it's not that difficult.
It is if the person sees a size 8-10 version of themselves in the mirror but everyone else in real life sees a size 14 or more 😂 I imagine a 14+ is probably the average size now too but she refuses to accept there is anything average about her life which is why she is where she is today (i.e. used by reality TV producers who spat her out just so she could become ridicule fodder for the media because she refuses to get an actual job)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seeing as we are not getting the customary ` set up, car park shots ` ( Little lactosia belly laughing for a min and a half is hardly headline news .. lozzzzaaaa you dim witch!! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ) ..... Ive put together a lil montage of our BYG ... looking amazing as ` always `🤡🤡 ... I post this to honour, celebrate our lumpylardarse, con merchant catfish!! ... I also know, she is here, checking out what we say and post ... sooooo lumpy?:poop::poop: .... enjoy!!:LOL::LOL::LOL: .... ( Ps .... Like the deranged PRAT!! bunnycunttles .... Im crying as I post these :oops::oops:😭😭 )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have zero interest in keegan and co, but the house is hilarious.
It's beyond ugly, utterly tasteless and the neighbours must be desperate to sell up and get away.
Money doesn't buy class. And I'd be surprised they have much money after paying for that.
it really is tacky and the garden with the pool and 18 cabanas a la marbs is souless

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it really is tacky and the garden with the pool and 18 cabanas a la marbs is souless
It's their choice, but it's not to my taste. I'd prefer a more classical look. Might be hard to sell if they ever decide to move again

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.