Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yay my second lozza thread title ME A BALL ON CLOUD 9 😭

Congratulations to @annabelle_bronstein for the winning title which I’ve had to amend slightly to fit and hopefully be allowed by the Mods 🤞🏻

Fairly quick round-up as she’s been boring AF and in sloth mode.

She had a tit birthday party at the rented bungalow with basic party food and very few friends. She wore a stupid hat and ugly dress, took photos from the moon and filtered herself to kingdom come which was pointless once her sister and friend showed the unfiltered versions on their instagram.

She got a new sofa which she apparently paid for. It has an extra large ledge for her ginormous arse cheeks. Her dolly baby has already been used as a prop on it.

Chaz finally got his new teef. They looks suitably ridiculous.

She wants everyone to know she is breast feeding so gets her tits out at any opportunity with Chaz watching on creepily. Weirdly her nipples don’t seem to be front on and have migrated to under her armpits.

We’ve also had a few new faces - mostly alien-esque and a much anticipated car park walk that seemed pretty out of date and didn’t feature a nylon jumpsuit or any balloons. Disappointing.

Previous thread can be found here:
Great roundup and quite possibly the reason that Larolodex was belly laughing for 1.5 minutes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As if a 12 week old baby belly laughs🙄
Funny how yesterday everyone was saying about how the baby is going to lack developmental skills and doesn't go outside or is stimulated (I even questioned whether she can even social smile, because I've seen little to no evidence of her smiling) AAAAND suddenly baby can laugh 🤔

I'm not asking for a video of the laugh (would be hard to get) but at least caption that new "milestone" on a picture of the baby smiling 🙄 not just same old boring sleeping picture.

And laughing is not one of the milestones they check for 🙄 it's amazing and funny when they do it but it's not a milestone as unpredictable when it starts (can start at 12 weeks).

So we've had duck feeding in park and a laugh today. No toy pictures yet, probs because they've only just ordered them online and waiting on delivery

It was kinda inevitable Lauren was going to turn into a baby bore. Apart from the shape shifting/face changing picture edits, car park strolls, shopping for fake designer tat, OnlyFans bait and switching and taking pictures of her (bad) cooking, she wasn't doing much before she had LaRose.

She did allude to all sorts of "paper work" she has to do, wonder what the heck that is.

I'm sure if you're paying for a psychic session, they're going to say tit that flatters you and makes you want to come back for more (ie, spend more money).

It's nice to know she's going to bed feeling spiritual and with her head in la-la-land. As usual.
Actually I had a palm reading done for laugh when I was 16. She asked about my family first. I thought, "here we go 🙄" She looked, frowned and said "take care of your mother and your brother will be successful one day. You will all find happiness eventually after a very dark time. But I don't want to tell you what that is. Just look after your mom, she will need you."
Didn't mention my dad. Then she offered me her book on interpreting dreams. I said I had no more money to give (she was shilling it for £15) but she gave it me for free and told me to not go for any more psychic readings 😂
Little did I know a few months before, my dad was told by a psychic that he was going to die and to not contact him again.
A year later he found out he had cancer and 10 months later he died.
So no, I don't always think they give good news 😂 my brother is successful though 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh do duck off Lozza 😂
"Spiritual" eh? The nearest she's been to that is the bottle of Lambrini she chugged whilst sprawled across that ghastly sofa of hers FGS :(
So I guess next we will hear that the spiritualist thinks she's an amaaaaazin' muvver too :(

." No toy pictures yet, probs because they've only just ordered them online and waiting on delivery"
Lozza does not BUY things, her grateful 'fans' gift her stuff or she's waiting for Fisher Price to send a truckfull round to her place for freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve definitely had some belly laughs this morning at this thread. Just waiting for Lozza to wake up and post a story ‘She wake and laughing in the night for one and half minutes Halloween soon scary’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LaRose probably caught a glimpse of mummy's Instagram selfies.. that would definitely warrant a minute and a half of belly laughs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LaRose probably caught a glimpse of mummy's Instagram selfies.. that would definitely warrant a minute and a half of belly laughs 😂
Surely after that long one of the village idiots would have filmed it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if mummy was reading out Tattle comments? No wonder Larose belly laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet she spends more time on here than all of us combined. Talking of the devil, she’s very quiet today. Where is our spiritual gel?
She is still on Cloud 9. She needs to come back down to earth and do a bloody carpark pap walk for us PRONTO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if mummy was reading out Tattle comments? No wonder Larose belly laughed.
They do read everything . Some time ago I commented on FB Polly.co.uk advert with Goodger real Easter Island Face saying she looks really old. Withing 24 hours I was blocked by Chaz on IG ( I had the same photo and name FB and IG) . Can you imagine all that effort ??? Goodger blocked me a long time ago lol. They have nothing else to do and it seems La'sagne sleeps all the time...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I have zero interest in keegan and co, but the house is hilarious.
It's beyond ugly, utterly tasteless and the neighbours must be desperate to sell up and get away.
Money doesn't buy class. And I'd be surprised they have much money after paying for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.