Lauren Goodger #44 Motherhood expert in 3 months flat, no one wants a Q&A you awful tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never been anywhere without her? Didn't they leave her a while back to go Chelsea 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His teef don’t fit his mouth 😂😂

Her tit’s hanging out in this one
The fit of that dress is horrendous! Can clearly see it is meant to go over her baps; does this mean they are where the tied midriff is- exposed, at her mother's birthday lunch? Yikes. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine going out for dinner with your family and one of the group insists on constantly filming everything on their phone. Just put your phone down and enjoy your day and your family and your baby.

Reactions: 23
Really Lozza, are you sure about that? For starters you’d barely given birth and you left her with your dad so you could go out and stuff your fat face . . .
Didn’t she go football a month ago the lying piece of lard

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha, he looks even more like Oddbod in those pics. Or that Stevi Ritchie who was on X factor 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine going out for dinner with your family and one of the group insists on constantly filming everything on their phone. Just put your phone down and enjoy your day and your family and your baby.
I certainly am not too old to get slapped down by my parents if I behaved in this way!! Luckily, I don't!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Charles posts this and immediately after she posts her version of herself singing into the phone. How embarrassing recoding yourself singing into a phone. Also Charles version 😳 🌝

28AD5094-FFE1-4835-B659-185CE1981E78.png

Her version

DCDF5F68-DA5D-4310-8EC7-875470557E0E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
They wouldn't be doing it at any table I was sitting at. And if someone did take any photos, they'd be told not to share any with me in publicly thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hardly anyone in her family want to be recorded. They literally turn away and hide. Why does she record them and post it. HOW RUDE! no wonder why they all hated her for so long. She does tit like this. Keep it private you daft twit, especially if people are obviously turning away from you when the camera comes on. At one stage her brother quickly walked away and hid behind a balloon. No one wants to be associated with her antics online. She’s embarrassing and cringe

• Heart
What an absolute state, the pair of them 🤣. His teeth look like the ones out of a packet from bassets 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Hardly anyone in her family want to be recorded. They literally turn away and hide. Why does she record them and post it. HOW RUDE! no wonder why they all hated her for so long. She does tit like this. Keep it private you daft twit, especially if people are obviously turning away from you when the camera comes on. At one stage her brother quickly walked away and hid behind a balloon. No one wants to be associated with her antics online. She’s embarrassing and cringe
It really is just plain rude isn't it. You'd think she'd let her Mum be the centre of attention as it's her birthday, and a special one (60??) from the look of the balloons. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That dress looks like a pissed up Union Jack. She really does go out of her way to wear the most random, flammable, ill fitting tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.