Lauren Goodger #43 La'Rosylee-cuppatea, loz'll make you obese by the time you're three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we reakon she has not vaccinated Lasagna? Seeing as this dimwit is her friend an2d posting false tit I doubt she has
Oh FFS, yes of course she will take this stance on this the dimwitted twit. Injecting a child with "poison" - poison that has been tested thoroughly to receive global regulatory approval, continues to be monitored by global regulators, is prepared and administered by a trained health care professional. Doesn't really compare to botulinum toxin (derived from Clostridium botulinum, a truly delightful bacteria found in soil) administered by any old numpty in the back room of a hairdressers.
There are very few things that get up my nose more than this kind of uneducated spouting off and potentially influencing vulnerable people to make bad decisions for their children. Rant over, as you were!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh FFS, yes of course she will take this stance on this the dimwitted twit. Injecting a child with "poison" - poison that has been tested thoroughly to receive global regulatory approval, continues to be monitored by global regulators, is prepared and administered by a trained health care professional. Doesn't really compare to botulinum toxin (derived from Clostridium botulinum, a truly delightful bacteria found in soil) administered by any old numpty in the back room of a hairdressers.
There are very few things that get up my nose more than this kind of uneducated spouting off and potentially influencing vulnerable people to make bad decisions for their children. Rant over, as you were!!!!!
I'm with you.
Thick cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope that mirror is fixed to the wall - so dangerous for toddler Labooby ๐Ÿ˜จ

Reactions: 11
I really hope she doesn't keep her daughter indoors as much as it looks like she does. She's really starting to piss me off just showing her asleep at home like it's something to be proud of everyday the poor kid not seeing daylight or getting fresh air. It ain't normal behaviour.

Reactions: 22
I really hope she doesn't keep her daughter indoors as much as it looks like she does. She's really starting to piss me off just showing her asleep at home like it's something to be proud of everyday the poor kid not seeing daylight or getting fresh air. It ain't normal behaviour.
Poor bairn will end up with rickets if she doesn't get some Vit D soon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Surely she would be taking pics of her in her pram if she was taking her for walks around the park or just to the shops to get some fresh air..So the lack of outdoor pics tell me she's not bothering, for her own vain reasons that she doesn't want to be seen. Selfish witch neglecting her daughters basic needs because she's living a lie and wants us all to think she's really how she looks on insta...it's ok Loz we have seen you you can come out now the games up ๐Ÿ˜‚ not like there's anything wrong with it in the first place it's all in her head ๐Ÿ™„ I had my baby 11 weeks ago and I have a long way to go before I'm back in my size 8s. She's got serious issues.

Reactions: 17
I'm telling you, that baby probably has colic and is crying a lot through the day. She's only taking pictures of her sleeping (and rare pictures and videos when she's awake) because it's the only time she's calm. Most of her awake time she's probably not calm (unless eating), so don't want to get pics or videos.

I had that baby that cried all the time unless sleeping, eating or being held ๐Ÿ˜‚ she's still a cry-baby but she's bloody amazing!
It's all to give off the perfect "mom-baby-life" aesthetic.

Instagram mom's make it look like their life is amazing, their baby has no issues and normal mom's are like, "my house don't look like that? I don't look like that? My baby don't act like that? Why am I such a tit mom?
If they gave you a real glimpse of what life as a new mother was like, I might actually respect them ๐Ÿ™„

Does Larose smile? I think I saw it once, but not sure. My baby is a whinge bag cry-baby, but she also has the most insanely huge smile!
As a new mom who has an Instagram for her baby (why?!), you'd think she'd be littering it with pics and videos of her accomplishing milestones...you know the cute, exciting things that make the days and nights of tit, piss, sick and crying all seem worthwhile. ๐Ÿ™„

I think Larose goes out. It's just that I don't think her mom looks after her 24/7 in the slightest. I wouldn't be surprised if someone else is bringing up the baby most of the time, hence why she's not documenting these milestones much.

Oh and TLDR:

These 2 are tit parents and their baby isn't going to develop as well as she could be if they don't pull their fingers out their arses and actually nurture their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In some photos you can clearly see the baby has ` flat head syndrome `... which happens when baby spends a lot of time lying on their back, in same position .... advice is to put baby on stomach when awake, change their mobile, toys, where the baby will move its head in another direction, rather than flat on back and so forth ... ` reduce ` the time baby lies flat on its back, when awake .... of course we all know, this ` earth mother, who is dangerously going to put her child at risk, by not vaccinating her, but will continue to have poisonous tit injected in her obese boat race ` is to dim, to understand, a baby needs to move, be stimulated, active during the day, not lying flat on its back 24/7 :mad: :mad: :mad:

No fresh air and second hand smoking no doubt from Lardy and stupid

• Angry
  • Sad
Eeeeeeeeeh Iโ€™m at work and La Bamba is on the radio! Iโ€™m trying to hold my giggles in ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Online retailer, but ooooh 'as seen in the homes of premier league footballers' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So is loo roll, doesn't mean anything.

Byg's settee is called the 'cinema sofa' and there was a competition to win it. I think it's the booby prize.
So 'bespoke' seems to mean it crammed into the gap.

View attachment 805263

Every single item is naff as hell, the curved monstrosities are bloody awful!
Screams cheap looking and static.

I make no apology to any scrunchies with one of these settees.
Seriously.
Your taste is shite.
๐Ÿ˜Ž

I've made a more realistic advert for them ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ x.

Resizer_16340378022650.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well Iโ€™d say this is the end of the line for our sheesh waiter joke. Lasagne has the same eyes. Poor sausage.

Iโ€™m guessing by the caption large has taken lasagne to watch byg injecting the uneducated in the face?
Strange how we say that she never takes her out then suddenlyโ€ฆ theyโ€™re feeding ducks?๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iโ€™m behind. Where has she moved to?
She moved to a 3 bed rental in Upminster (we found it on Zoopla) because Dimwit Man child gave all but his address on his posts of moving day. The place is a lot smaller than her old rented flat plus it has a garden surrounded by high grey walls that wouldn't look out of place in a prison exercise area ๐Ÿ˜‚

Is it just him taking Larose for a walk or both of them? Either way, about bloody time but one walk a month is laughable, she needs to get that fat arse moving more!

Of all the outfits she supposedly has, why have they dressed Larose in standard issue Wormwood Scrubs trackie? Wouldnโ€™t surprise me if she was mistaken for a baby boy

• Haha
She moved to a 3 bed rental in Upminster (we found it on Zoopla) because Dimwit Man child gave all but his address on his posts of moving day. The place is a lot smaller than her old rented flat plus it has a garden surrounded by high grey walls that wouldn't look out of place in a prison exercise area ๐Ÿ˜‚

Is it just him taking Larose for a walk or both of them? Either way, about bloody time but one walk a month is laughable, she needs to get that fat arse moving more!

Of all the outfits she supposedly has, why have they dressed Larose in standard issue Wormwood Scrubs trackie? Wouldnโ€™t surprise me if she was mistaken for a baby boy
Isss da chav uniform innit :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Thanks!

Reactions: 8
Lauren Goodger #44

Inactive Larosa, duck ugly sofa, new teefs like a gopher

• Haha
I was thinking that if she had so many friends, loyal fans (who constantly ask her for advice- because she's the only one who has ever had a baby), surely they snoop here and they (even herself,) would be doing everything to prove us wrong that the baby IS stimulated other than being slathered in coconut oil, or being draped over her mom's massive pooch, or shoved face first into an arm pit.

Funny how today she's gone out the house ๐Ÿ™„ had to invent an activity quick because they literally share one brain cell between them and can't think of an original idea for their kid. But halle-bleeping-lujah! They're actually getting it right, for once ๐Ÿ˜‘.

I'm not a perfect mom by any means. And if I run out of ways to play with my baby I take her to clubs to do the thinking for me ๐Ÿ˜‚ Loz probably been taking baby to the wrong types of club.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking that if she had so many friends, loyal fans (who constantly ask her for advice- because she's the only one who has ever had a baby), surely they snoop here and they (even herself,) would be doing everything to prove us wrong that the baby IS stimulated other than being slathered in coconut oil, or being draped over her mom's massive pooch, or shoved face first into an arm pit.

Funny how today she's gone out the house ๐Ÿ™„ had to invent an activity quick because they literally share one brain cell between them and can't think of an original idea for their kid. But halle-bleeping-lujah! They're actually getting it right, for once ๐Ÿ˜‘.

I'm not a perfect mom by any means. And if I run out of ways to play with my baby I take her to clubs to do the thinking for me ๐Ÿ˜‚ Loz probably been taking baby to the wrong types of club.
haha *Loz saunters into Faces with Larolodex wedged into the blag white chanel bag*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.