Lauren Goodger #43 La'Rosylee-cuppatea, loz'll make you obese by the time you're three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes them feel better if they get out of bed for half a day and move to this Slotha. I mean Sofa. I think that’s how they spend 80% of their week. Lying down eating sleeping and watching tv. Repeat.
Slotha 🤣🤣🤣 it's godawful intit, dear me. If I stuck that outside for garden furniture under a gazebo I reckon even the dog would think twice about cocking his leg up it. I hope she's got some reversing beeps on her arse while she gets herself onto that fucker 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Online retailer, but ooooh 'as seen in the homes of premier league footballers' 😂😂😂😂

So is loo roll, doesn't mean anything.

Byg's settee is called the 'cinema sofa' and there was a competition to win it. I think it's the booby prize.
So 'bespoke' seems to mean it crammed into the gap.

View attachment 805263

Every single item is naff as hell, the curved monstrosities are bloody awful!
Screams cheap looking and static.

I make no apology to any scrunchies with one of these settees.
Seriously.
Your taste is shite.
😎
They're tacky as duck aren't they? I wouldn't give it house room.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's going to be a lot of fun and danger for a toddler. Go for it Laraine, get a sharpie and a foot stuck in a gap

• Haha
The sofa looks as wide as it is long and their living room is just over 11ft by 11ft so they’ve probably got 1ft to walk around it- why didn’t they just throw a mattress on the floor and be done with it, it wouldn’t look any worse 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely howling with laughter over this Hello Fresh advert... that HF haven't asked her to do, she is doing off her back to get some discounts 😂Just when you think she cant get any more tragic she manages it.

I have used HF in the past and it is actually decent and good if you are stuck in a rut with cooking ideas. There are much better recipes to demonstrate. That burger and 'chips' looked terrible. She made it look terrible.

Reminds me of a tweet I saw ages ago that said 'So it turns out I'm even to lazy for hello fresh' This will be Lozza :LOL:
I use HF and have made some lovely dishes. Even the OH is impressed! tons of veg. Now I'm worried the wind machine might follow me if BYG uses them :-O

• Haha
Reactions: 9
4DD96AB8-199D-42FF-AFAD-E575714FB05B.png

She posted this. So yep they went up to visit his mate that he used to post vids of together playing with each other’s privates in spas. And that spa picture that goodger posted on Friday is the same one in this music video

What’s the best they made some more OFs
Content together again and Charles LOVED it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So do we reakon she has not vaccinated Lasagna? Seeing as this dimwit is her friend an2d posting false tit I doubt she has
Yeh Loz what ingredients are in Botox - the stuff you put in ppl and have injected- I guess it’s ok for vanity tho

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I have actually really laughed out loud so many times on this thread! Thank you all!!! I'll be back on the DM in the morning ... that bloody wind machine. Oh no it's my un photo shopped self! Thanks all of you :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest story video is so ridiculous - you can literally see the filter slipping when Lambrini moves. Sorry Lozza but nobody believes you have (a) a nose that slim or (b) eyes that blue or (c) those ridiculous eyelashes.

I tried out the filter - looks nothing like me. Sheer insanity.

also, why does her burping technique for Lambrini involve just face bleeping a filtered camera while letting the kid squirm around on top of her silicon filled baps?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe in her latest story that she’s using baby Lactose as a prop to hide her face behind! We know looking good comes first as a priority for Goodzilla, not the comfort of her poor daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Online retailer, but ooooh 'as seen in the homes of premier league footballers' 😂😂😂😂

So is loo roll, doesn't mean anything.

Byg's settee is called the 'cinema sofa' and there was a competition to win it. I think it's the booby prize.
So 'bespoke' seems to mean it crammed into the gap.

View attachment 805263

Every single item is naff as hell, the curved monstrosities are bloody awful!
Screams cheap looking and static.

I make no apology to any scrunchies with one of these settees.
Seriously.
Your taste is shite.
😎
BUT at least it fits into this room, unlike at Chez Lozz where its stuffed into the room wedged between the window sill and the radiator.
Just imagine all the crusty end bits chewed from kebabs, bits of half-chewed spare rib bones and Maccy D wrappings stuffed down the sides and back of this monstrosity gathering filth? YUK!

So do we reakon she has not vaccinated Lasagna? Seeing as this dimwit is her friend an2d posting false tit I doubt she has
"Midwifes"?? Just let their kids catch something awful and then see whose fault it is because it certainly won't be theirs with their Informed Choices will it?

Last edited:
She’s got that god awful huge mirror propped up against the wall behind her over the radiator 😂

• Haha
Yeh Loz what ingredients are in Botox - the stuff you put in ppl and have injected- I guess it’s ok for vanity tho
Botox is Botulinum, a deadly poison as in Botulism. I think its derived from pigs.

So then. Have your face injected with Botulism - a great idea eh???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.