Lauren Goodger #43 La'Rosylee-cuppatea, loz'll make you obese by the time you're three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’d say this is the end of the line for our sheesh waiter joke. Lasagne has the same eyes. Poor sausage.

I’m guessing by the caption large has taken lasagne to watch byg injecting the uneducated in the face?
Haha. They’ve been reading in here then and taking our advice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet she doesn't even take LaMorose to any groups or classes because she's above the ordinary non celeb mums. In her own mind only, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet she doesn't even take LaMorose to any groups or classes because she's above the ordinary non celeb mums. In her own mind only, of course.
Ohh but LaSleeper has been to the dentist and hair salon surely that’s stimulating 🙄.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Notice it’s just him taking Labamba out and not her as she couldn’t possibly be seen in public….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Of course they read what we say here .... these two dimwits live their whole existence ` online ` they live and breathe with likes, loves and other cretins licking their sad manky arseholes with sickly sweet comments on IG ( that are not true ) .... I can tell how dumb this woman is ... simply by, us here, making a scathing truthful comment, that we know will touch a nerve, with her and BAMMMMM suddenly at super speed ( yes she's too bleeping thick to give it a day or two, not look desperate, transparent ... to prove people wrong, she has done this many times, from what others and I have said on here, call her out on her tit ) ..... after 3plus months of baby being born, she makes a show of ODD BOD in the park feeding ducks with lil La tesha .. lambrino labamba, all through the warm weather, she wasnt arsed to give that baby, fresh air, and now its getting colder, because of comments on here, they're bleeping feeding ducks in the park!! .... they need to see people slating them online, because both planks, have zero idea, on what needs a baby has ... that poor child from the day she was born, has been flat on her back, from the videos she posts, no toys, no stimulation, whatsoever ... it's no wonder she sleeps all the time, there is nothing else for her to do .... she constantly has that bleeping phone stuck in her face .... is inside that house, that probably stinks to high heaven with their fag smoke, windows shut :sick::sick: ... she will turn this poor child, into a lazy slob like herself, and manchild .... they dont have the life tools in place to know how to be parents ... sadly in this day and age, there are many out there like this ..... carrying the child, is the easy part .... once its born, thats where the real parenting begins ... and this selfish duck, is still putting herself first ... not surprising to most tattlers here, we all know the most important person to this delusional bleep, is herself .. the baby, bless her, is nothing but an accessory :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised we haven’t seen Laasleepagain with toys all over her or on a jungle mat. Cmon Goodger, show us that you do play toys with her.

Not one toy spotted? Not even in the background have we seen toys. Lanotmuchhope probably hasn’t even seen any vibrant colours yet like toys have, just crushed velvet grey home accessories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That's a child that's never had a game of peekaboo, and probably never will.

Loz is missing out on so much fun, what a bloody waste.

**I'm aiming for reverse psychology here, that byg will read this and lo and behold, will post photos playing games with la' lost

Reactions: 14
Thank you 💖🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

Do not feed the ducks sweetcorn 😄...

View attachment 806832
Oh god, not the bloody sweetcorn 🤣🤣 my best friend took the dog out last week while I wasn't here, somewhere very rural, finished up near a sweetcorn field so brought home a few strays from the field edge. I did bloody laugh when I saw it in my fridge 🤣🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I’d say this is the end of the line for our sheesh waiter joke. Lasagne has the same eyes. Poor sausage.

I’m guessing by the caption large has taken lasagne to watch byg injecting the uneducated in the face?
Out to see the mother of all ducks with that massive bum hole mouth x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looool thank you ❤💖💕❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Oh god, not the bloody sweetcorn 🤣🤣 my best friend took the dog out last week while I wasn't here, somewhere very rural, finished up near a sweetcorn field so brought home a few strays from the field edge. I did bloody laugh when I saw it in my fridge 🤣🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx
Loooool did you have any packets of Richmonds in there as well 🤭..it's great to laugh about things that remind us of on here 😄💖💕❤🥰🤗😘👽🐾 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Looool thank you ❤💖💕❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Loooool did you have any packets of Richmonds in there as well 🤭..it's great to laugh about things that remind us of on here 😄💖💕❤🥰🤗😘👽🐾 xx
No Richmond's thank god, I think that would have finished me off if there'd been some of them buggers in there too 🤣👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So do we reakon she has not vaccinated Lasagna? Seeing as this dimwit is her friend an2d posting false tit I doubt she has
I know Big Loz didn't write the posts that you've shared and I'm a bit late to this but good grief, the sheer lack of knowledge behind them is astounding! How utterly thick can a person be? I've no doubt Big Loz would take the same view as her pal.

Reactions: 9
No Richmond's thank god, I think that would have finished me off if there'd been some of them buggers in there too 🤣👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx
Loooooool I always want to laugh when I see them. I hate sweetcorn so not saw it around or on the cob 😄😄💕❤🥰🤗😘🐾👽 xx.

Resizer_16125908039800.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

Lauren Goodyer#44 Denture Adventures In the park, prolapse chops still loves Mark

• Haha
  • Heart
The sofa looks as wide as it is long and their living room is just over 11ft by 11ft so they’ve probably got 1ft to walk around it- why didn’t they just throw a mattress on the floor and be done with it, it wouldn’t look any worse 😆
Remember on a mattress you don’t get the drinks holder or food holder 🙈 so she doesn’t have to get her fat fake arse up any more then she has too !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she has all those fans who are following her advice on being a good mum (which are all fake anyway) you would think she would be out and about showing her off but because she is at least twice the size she edits her photos too and her face has atleast 3 more chins the only photographer she wants taking photos are backgrid in empty car parks

she has all those fans who are following her advice on being a good mum (which are all fake anyway) you would think she would be out and about showing her off but because she is at least twice the size she edits her photos too and her face has atleast 3 more chins the only photographer she wants taking photos are backgrid in empty car parks
Eurgh, she makes me sick. 🤢 A good mum would take her daughter out and play with her with toys, a good mum would keep her arse and flaps off OF, a good mum would realise just how vital childhood innoculations are In protecting not only her child but the whole population, a good mum would not have her daughter exposed on social media and have their own Instagram when they're too young to even consent to it. Good mum my arse, and any of her deluded fans saying she is want a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.