Lauren Goodger #43 La'Rosylee-cuppatea, loz'll make you obese by the time you're three

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B587F71D-69B3-4524-BA40-5F3454878AA4.jpeg

I’m starting to wonder if Lauren is actually a ‘grey’ alien……🤔
And she’s slowly morphing back into her original form from her home planet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
funny you should mention the size of her arse as this is what she said last week…..
Can we all just take a moment to think about Mark and those immortal words said by BYG ‘he’ll never get better than me’ 😂😂
If Mark had ever felt anything for her after they split, I think it will now have turned into disgust (he’s a misogynist who couldn’t cope with her dressing what he thought was revealing let alone what she’s doing now which is sharing her most intimate body parts with strangers). Charlie is too much the opposite to the point he doesn’t care at all, I think he’d share his girlfriend all day long if it means he doesn’t have to work and he can sponge off her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looooooooooooooool ...... You never fail to deliver ..... THANK YOU 👌 🥰💖💖💖💖💖💖
Thank you too ❤❤❤💖💖🤗💖😘 xx.
You're welcome 😀😘 xx.
I love the gif 😍❤😍💕😘😘 xx.

@Pom Bear I'd love to see Murat with some false teeth, however I think his smile gives him a certain 'character' hahaha! I can't quote posts at the min, it's either Tattle or my phone, not sure 👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx
Yep I agree, although I've just made Murat some Turkey teef I thought that he looks better with his old smile..so I let them have a try and he seems to agree that his old smile is better as well...Sorry to hear on post quotes, hope it sorts itself out😄🥰💕❤😀💖🐾👽😘 xx.

Resizer_16338919508210.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you too ❤❤❤💖💖🤗💖😘 xx.
You're welcome 😀😘 xx.
I love the gif 😍❤😍💕😘😘 xx.

Yep I agree, although I've just made Murat some Turkey teef I thought that he looks better with his old smile..so I let them have a try and he seems to agree that his old smile is better as well...Sorry to hear on post quotes, hope it sorts itself out😄🥰💕❤😀💖🐾👽😘 xx.

View attachment 803763
Ah, that's better, fixed it 🤭 oh no, they don't suit at all, he looks like he's borrowed them off his Turkish cousins donkey 🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah, that's better, fixed it 🤭 oh no, they don't suit at all, he looks like he's borrowed them off his Turkish cousins donkey 🤣🤣👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx
That's good it's fixed 💖😀😘 xx
I agree, he looks angry..though I did borrow them from Carl Woods spare teef set lol 😄😄.
Loooooool his Turkish cousins donkey 😄😄xx.

I'm already missing his old smile, I miss smiling Murat.. luckily his got his old teef back now. 😄😄💖💕😍❤👽🥰🤗🐾😘😘
xx

Resizer_16338931841950.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That's good it's fixed 💖😀😘 xx
I agree, he looks angry..though I did borrow them from Carl Woods spare teef set lol 😄😄.
Loooooool his Turkish cousins donkey 😄😄xx.

I'm already missing his old smile, I miss smiling Murat.. luckily his got his old teef back now. 😄😄💖💕😍❤👽🥰🤗🐾😘😘
xx

View attachment 803788
I did laugh last week Pom. One of the local taxi drivers was the absolute double of our Murat, he was lovely but I was giggling to myself. Son said 'Whats amusing you, Mother?' but I couldn't tell him, I will when he gets back 🤣🤣🤭👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I did laugh last week Pom. One of the local taxi drivers was the absolute double of our Murat, he was lovely but I was giggling to myself. Son said 'Whats amusing you, Mother?' but I couldn't tell him, I will when he gets back 🤣🤣🤭👽🤗❤😘🐾 xx

Looooool that made me laugh 😄😄😄😅😅 I will look out and about for any Murat lookalikes as well 😄😄😄🤭❤👽🥰🤗🐾😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion: New sofa for Lozza and Chaz’s new teef, please let us see for once La’kebab not asleep!

• Haha
View attachment 803758
I’m starting to wonder if Lauren is actually a ‘grey’ alien……🤔
And she’s slowly morphing back into her original form from her home planet?
If Chas really is attracted to this photoshopped version of BYG then she should never introduce him to Chloe Brockett who actually does look like this without filters and photoshop. Particularly as he’s clearly in it for the fame and Chloe is actually still on TOWIE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Charlie doesn’t give a crap that Lauren’s not attractive, he’s got free rent and food and she lets him play with his boys and sinks still.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Charlie doesn’t give a crap that Lauren’s not attractive, he’s got free rent and food and she lets him play with his boys and sinks still.
Exactly, the pair of these fuckwits think they are zelebs !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Online retailer, but ooooh 'as seen in the homes of premier league footballers' 😂😂😂😂

So is loo roll, doesn't mean anything.

Byg's settee is called the 'cinema sofa' and there was a competition to win it. I think it's the booby prize.
So 'bespoke' seems to mean it crammed into the gap.

Screenshot_20211011_181607_com.android.chrome_edit_1344269971647482.jpg

Every single item is naff as hell, the curved monstrosities are bloody awful!
Screams cheap looking and static.

I make no apology to any scrunchies with one of these settees.
Seriously.
Your taste is shite.
😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Online retailer, but ooooh 'as seen in the homes of premier league footballers' 😂😂😂😂

So is loo roll, doesn't mean anything.

Byg's settee is called the 'cinema sofa' and there was a competition to win it. I think it's the booby prize.
So 'bespoke' seems to mean it crammed into the gap.

View attachment 805263

Every single item is naff as hell, the curved monstrosities are bloody awful!
Screams cheap looking and static.

I make no apology to any scrunchies with one of these settees.
Seriously.
Your taste is shite.
😎
It makes them feel better if they get out of bed for half a day and move to this Slotha. I mean Sofa. I think that’s how they spend 80% of their week. Lying down eating sleeping and watching tv. Repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread sujeshun:

Yungel & Chaz piling on Beef, they’d sell LaRose for a new set of Teef

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.