Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be a green juice insta day tomorrow after that pizza - she’s such a fat fucker

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Adding to what everybody said about him living there after only two weeks: she's wearing a ring, and they are saying I love you to each other. Even if we assumed that she kept quiet about him for say 2 months before going public, it's still seems too soon.

The wedding band is the disturbing thing to me, that she whips it out every time she's in a relationship, even without a proposal.

I hope she sticks to habit and gets a tattoo of his name instead of a helpless baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure he lives there. His insta in the week shows he’s in Nottingham. Must go to hers for the weekends

Reactions: 7
It’ll be a green juice insta day tomorrow after that pizza - she’s such a fat fucker
It will be the 'need the goodness in me' post, wearing too small gym clothes. Wonder when she'll take Chas on his first garage forecourt pap stroll?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lauren is the type to put holes in condoms or stop her pill .........i wouldn't be surprised if she has tried it with her ex boyfriends either !
This is going to sound nasty but i hope she doesn't get pregnant , she isn't stable enough and she couldn't even be bothered to look after the puppies she had.
i know what it feels like not to be able to have children and wouldn't wish it on anyone ......but lauren will be a sh it show of a mother, i hope that skank katie price can't have any more either, she can't look after the 5 she has already and doesn't seem to want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lauren is the type to put holes in condoms or stop her pill .........i wouldn't be surprised if she has tried it with her ex boyfriends either !
This is going to sound nasty but i hope she doesn't get pregnant , she isn't stable enough and she couldn't even be bothered to look after the puppies she had.
i know what it feels like not to be able to have children and wouldn't wish it on anyone ......but lauren will be a sh it show of a mother, i hope that skank katie price can't have any more either, she can't look after the 5 she has already and doesn't seem to want to.
What did happen to the puppies?? They were cute!

Reactions: 5
She gave the puppies away to someone who touts them on Insta to sell tacky dog accessories.
She said she did have time to look after them properly. Despite being in full on lockdown at the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
She gave the puppies away to someone who touts them on Insta to sell tacky dog accessories.
She said she did have time to look after them properly. Despite being in full on lockdown at the time 🤷🏻‍♀️
I assumed it was going to be as such!!

Reactions: 2
that's right . she is a lazy selfish witch, imagine her with a baby...... just ignoring it to make duck faces in her phone.
she is bleeping deluded, and thinks she's stunning when in reality she looks like the lovechild of frank sidebottom and zippy from rainbow !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Less than 1% of her followers like her loved up pic. Surely she realises how she comes across?

Reactions: 12
Maybe controversial but here we go:

Personally I don’t think she is fat and ugly, however, I do believe that she has some serious issues to need to keep mutilating her body and face in pursuit of perfection.

She’s clearly not a size 8. So what? Don’t go round telling people that you are and nobody will give a tit. You’re a bigger girl, just own it. Dress for the body you have not the body you want.

I really don’t understand the constant need for photoshopping especially when she makes herself look so different it’s unreal. I would rather have my real face and have 2 likes but people in real life know that’s me than put pics out that look nothing like me, get hundreds of likes and then have people laughing at me for being so desperate for approval from strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Lauren Goodger is fat - there’s no getting away from that ... she’s fatter now then she was in this “dvd picture” and she was fat then.

If your stomach/waist in inches measures more than 1/2 your own height - you’re fat. Her stomach area is huge and she’s short

But she’s physically not ugly though although... her personality is hugely grotesque

Attachments

At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter if she’s fat, and being fat isn’t a bad thing. What matters like another poster said, is her lying about her body size and editing her body to appear slim.

Shaming people for being fat isn’t cool though. There have been studies that have found that people who are shamed for being bigger, feel worse about their bodies and in turn do not make healthier lifestyle choices.

My issue with Lauren is the crazy filtering and editing of her pictures, the lying about surgery, the lying about what she really looks like and the message that sends out.

I think tho, we have to be real to where her behaviour comes from. There’s a huge status quo in our society for all women to live up to, which for a lot of us is looks and weight - both which cater to the male gaze. The pressure is immense to fit into ‘what is attractive’ as a woman.

Lauren definitely isn’t alone in her behaviour, but it is true that people within the public eye, should know better about the messages they put out.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.