Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s always mocking DM readers for the type of comments that are made.

yesterday she got ripped apart by BBC readers too on their twitter post. When is she going to get it, she’s fricken mocked and disliked everywhere.

Just read them, they don’t hold back. I had to chuckle at one that asked if they checked the bus was okay (that she ran into the back of) 😆😆

Apart from a FEW comments on DM and her own instagram, people evidently don’t like her as no-one has anything nice to say.
How crap is Moleman at his job?! I’ve seen managers get better PR and public support for people who are worse humans than Big Loz is and these people still go on to get TV work and endorsements etc.

Lovely to see you back @Katie8ee ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So fella I work with had his baby six weeks ago and his wife brought him tonight; stil over 8lb when born but he’s six weeks old and looks like a newborn. I know all babies vary but lulutinkerbell Drury Goodger looks deffo way older!! And we don’t actually know what surname she’s been given do we; Im betting it’s nothing to do with Chaz…
Here is the dude right here 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Penny dropped where I've seen a couple like them , David and Denise from the Royle Family they had baby David our prize couple have lollapalooza. Chaz and Dave do all the work for the baby whilst Lozza and Denise swan around. Only difference ? The Royle Family was fiction.

• Haha
No thanks love, could not pay me to lie in a bed that’s been covered in all you and Oddbods various secretions🤢
Bet she throws in a pair of dirty knickers to seal the deal. Jesus Christ!!! That thing will only be good for the dump.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
£750!!! Bargain. That’s the dog tit milk leakage fart infused bed. Cmon guys. Collectible. No doubt Charlie didn’t make it to the sink sometimes. I’ve got first dibs please.

Please, I hope someone writes some funny comments. Or ask stupid questions.

Suggestions.
- was milk leakage just on the one side? Does it smell? Stale milk real smells and I wouldn’t want a bed smelling like stale milk

-do I need to knife the bed a lot to find the “cola”

- you’re often been referred to as a mattress tester, is this one of those mattresses?

- what could I potentially catch from sleeping in the bed? If nothing, can you give me a 12 month guarantee on that please

- will the hidden food stashed in between the mattress be sold for extra?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
£750 for the smelly bed designed by BYG 🤣
She should punt it on OnlyFans as the "conception bed" with free milk-stained pillowcases :sick:

Whenever I see BYG I keep thinking of the Michael Jackson song PYT. Maybe I'm just weird (and, yes, that ages me a bit, and no, I'm not a fan of MJ's).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Has she just inflated the price to £950 ?

it’s probably got more sperm dna than a Turkey Baster bank
I got confused too. I think two are up for sale. One has a tall headboard (I called first dibs on that so back off it’s mine) and second no headboard. You can have that

• Haha
£750!!! Bargain. That’s the dog tit milk leakage fart infused bed. Cmon guys. Collectible. No doubt Charlie didn’t make it to the sink sometimes. I’ve got first dibs please.

Please, I hope someone writes some funny comments. Or ask stupid questions.

Suggestions.
- was milk leakage just on the one side? Does it smell? Stale milk real smells and I wouldn’t want a bed smelling like stale milk

-do I need to knife the bed a lot to find the “cola”

- you’re often been referred to as a mattress tester, is this one of those mattresses?

- what could I potentially catch from sleeping in the bed? If nothing, can you give me a 12 month guarantee on that please

- will the hidden food stashed in between the mattress be sold for extra?
Can you imagine, it'd shine up brighter than the Blackpool illuminations If they got one of them bloody forensic UV light thingies on that mattress, no thank you Lozza, not even for £7.50 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine, it'd shine up brighter than the Blackpool illuminations If they got one of them bloody forensic UV light thingies on that mattress, no thank you Lozza, not even for £7.50 🤢
Don’t know what your talking bout mate, she designed it. Slept in it. It was created for her. She was a TV star. Original reality TV star. This bed will be worth at least £20 in ten years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's like her weirdo best mate, Lauryn, the baby is 15 months old or something, she pumps milk for hours, shows her freezer full of it, the boy's only on one milk feed a day, what's she doing with the rest & what's the point? Selling it to internet creeps? If she was donating it to hospitals for prems etc I'd say good for her but she's not.

Selling it, same as oldgel will be, plenty of folk out there very into drinking breast milk.
Shudder.

I would imagine that's the sort who will buy her bed. They'll writhe around licking the mattress.

Enjoy your suppers all 😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Don’t know what your talking bout mate, she designed it. Slept in it. It was created for her. She was a TV star. Original reality TV star. This bed will be worth at least £20 in ten years time.
Haha, even that's £18.99 too much! 🤣 Scummy baggage, she can keep her dogshit spunky bubbles bed, or sort it aht on 5th November 🤣

Selling it, same as oldgel will be, plenty of folk out there very into drinking breast milk.
Shudder.

I would imagine that's the sort who will buy her bed. They'll writhe around licking the mattress.

Enjoy your suppers all 😎
I'm sure she is, she's certainly not making dirty dog Walker a fucken rice pudding with it is she! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.