Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she sat on a catus 😄😄 x.

Resizer_16279266553760.jpg

I think the baby looks a little like Hamble from Play School when she has her eyes open 😄

Back later 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Chaz has a ‘omfg what have I got myself into’ look all the time. Loz looks embarrassed at her size, but I do hope she’s eating properly as she’s breastfeeding!

I don’t know where they can go from here work wise. They’ve had the reveal (online only!) they’ve had the presents, now what?
Just what I was thinking; this pathetic mag article she held out for before showing the little one is her last cash cow as she was doing nothing before and even less now (if that’s possible).

Reactions: 15
I should think we'll have to suffer the shitshow of her bewful pink massage table treatment bed in her converted outside privvy shenanigans once she gets moved 🤣🤣
She said she was going she to move and didn’t so I really don’t think she will as she doesn’t have the capital. If she can’t afford that 2 bed apartment without flashing her bits then a house is out the question…

Gotta love a Slo Mo screen shot!! 🤣🤣🤣
Ooooof!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1627930392811.png

Soooo, you only had BIT of gas n air, not the whole way through.

Bit of a retraction from earlier when you said it ran out and midwife had to go get some more! Midwives usually bring about 3 hours worth in the canisters (and have more delivered if necessary, they don't go themselves) but you only use it for contractions so v v unlikely to run out!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've caught up with the baby bollocks!

I noticed the word "wedding" used, will that ever happen? I ask because it's HER baby.

Can't believe there was no drama with the birth, makes a bleeping change.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He really doesn’t look with it , and how are they going to afford rent on a house with none of them in real work 🥴 probably waited for the pay out from ok to pay for a years rent !

Reactions: 17
View attachment 693301

Bit of a retraction from earlier when you said it ran out and midwife had to go get some more! Midwives usually bring about 3 hours worth in the canisters (and have more delivered if necessary, they don't go themselves) but you only use it for contractions so v v unlikely to run out!
What she got going on with her throat. It’s like she’s swollen a whole chocolate bar and it got stuck sideways

984CDC5C-23A9-4EF9-A3EE-531F472C91C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hello chaps. I have to say, there’s still something very odd about this pregnancy/birth. I don’t believe her account of baby delivery for one minute. We will never know, of course, because of confidentiality, but I’ve never, ever heard anyone talking about a delivery like this. Textbook? Midwife allegedly leaving to get more gas? And her photos are vile; fancy filtering yourself into a bloated caricature.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He really doesn’t look with it , and how are they going to afford rent on a house with none of them in real work 🥴 probably waited for the pay out from ok to pay for a years rent !
Doubt she got that much!

Reactions: 10
Hello chaps. I have to say, there’s still something very odd about this pregnancy/birth. I don’t believe her account of baby delivery for one minute. We will never know, of course, because of confidentiality, but I’ve never, ever heard anyone talking about a delivery like this. Textbook? Midwife allegedly leaving to get more gas? And her photos are vile; fancy filtering yourself into a bloated caricature.
As If the midwife is going say mid Labour on your first delivery, I’m just going pop out to the hospital for a new supply of gas and leave you completely unmonitored in a birthing pool. Not a bleeping chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 693301

Yep ... true ... but we must all bear in mind, this is con merchant lozzzaaa the most delusional bleep out there, her whole life is one big fantasy going on in her empty head, everytime her massive gob talks, its lies upon lies, its all in her head, her own reality " narcissism " ... no qualified midwife would not have enough gas and air, that's just ridiculous talk, or leave a mother in labour while she pops to the hospital for another canister, complete bollocks coming from the obese twats mouth ... she knows full well ... a qualified midwife, would not be allowed to speak up and dispute what shes saying ... so she'll continue to chat tit until the cows come home ... because in her deluded world, this fantasist crap is what passes as real life 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Did'nt she have an online aussie midwife? Did she email the gas and air over to Lozza when the other one popped to Tescos for a replacement cylinder?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.