Lauren Goodger #39 Bewful reveal didn’t go to plan. Easiest option, back to Only Fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HAD TO WATCH THE VIDEO!!!!!

My God, there is no chemistry between them. Considering she's a star of the silver screen (a BAFTA winner no less!), she is TERRIBLE in front of the camera. She kept interrupting Ch'Arg, making it all about her (I am shocked!)

She's going to be a strong mum for her bewful gel.

Those lips just look so uncomfortably weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never can keep up with this thread so I just lurk, but do we think she had LaRose by a donor and found Ch’Arg as a rent BF? I think it’s likely, there’s no way he’s in her DNA

Reactions: 17
So 34 year old larceny is both reddish and tanned. Probably due to a drug free birth with 17 canisters of gas.
Does bewful old gel know sunbeds and fake tan don't actually turn your offspring dark?

And I just thought, it's a good job larceny doesn't have old gel's lips, or there'd have been one hell of a suction battle going on and the child would be stuck inside indefinitely.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread Glitterbug & Annabelle ❤😘

That company Lozza liked, the one that did all the black babywear, do you think they do these?

A13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_61aehsAJyNL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UX342_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yo yo yo!!!! I saw earlier but it's been mad busy at work! School kids and Sunshine 😂 roll on September!!!! The photos are class I'm confused as to why she is wearing those billowy curtains. I also enjoy that OK tweak the face but not the body. Didn't even get in the magazine just got an article on the website haha.

I liked the added touch of how she was standing up and Charlie was grabbing her legs and pulling them back when the baby fell out, that was an extra bit of flair.

Plus how inconsiderate she lives in a block of flats! Imagine trying to watch Love Island and all you hear is her bellowing. This photo is my favourite.

I hope your good!!!!! 💞😚
Just realised the pics all have her belly covered hiding how big she really is, also the video she’s posted her face is filtered to duck but Charlie’s been left out and shows him unfiltered

I never can keep up with this thread so I just lurk, but do we think she had LaRose by a donor and found Ch’Arg as a rent BF? I think it’s likely, there’s no way he’s in her DNA
You could be onto something here

Reactions: 13
I can’t get over how thick they both sound and Lauren caring so much about the eye colour sums them both up
Omg I was surprised at how thick and slow and stupid he sounds. I don’t think there is much going on up there.

That’s 2 different faces right there. 2 noses. She definitely made them photoshop the videos this time unlike her gender reveal.

She posted the video on her insta stories. I’m so surprised. Does she not realize how stupid he sounds

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg I was surprised at how thick and slow and stupid he sounds. I don’t think there is much going on up there.

That’s 2 different faces right there. 2 noses. She definitely made them photoshop the videos this time unlike her gender reveal.
Ch'arg sounds thick as tit doesn't he?? I can't say I'm surprised but good lord.

Yeah her chin (and face) is a completely different shape in the edited gender reveal photos. Maybe there was a rogue wind machine in the room.

Screenshot 2021-08-02 185246.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We keep saying Charles is going to leave her but I think she’ll leave him 😂😂😂. He’s a child. How can she cope with his zero personality and no dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whoever has done the photo edit has given her a pointy Jimmy Hill chin, looks comical and dosent fit with the rest of her face ... the video was also hilarious, theres no chemistry, between them ... both talk like 12yr olds, discussing what they got from Greggs after school ... and if possible ... both are as thick as each other .... " Yeah like, no like .... yeah but ... no but .... yeah init " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So Chaz mentioned in the OK article that he wouldn't have noticed world war 3 happening

Resizer_16279281118160.jpg

I'm not surprised 🤔😀 ...

Resizer_16279283347120.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Chaz has a ‘omfg what have I got myself into’ look all the time. Loz looks embarrassed at her size, but I do hope she’s eating properly as she’s breastfeeding!

I don’t know where they can go from here work wise. They’ve had the reveal (online only!) they’ve had the presents, now what?

So Chaz mentioned in the OK article that he wouldn't have noticed world war 3 happening

View attachment 693215

I'm not surprised 🤔😀 ...

View attachment 693237
Hahaha. I’m suprised he even knew World War was a thing.

Chaz has a ‘omfg what have I got myself into’ look all the time. Loz looks embarrassed at her size, but I do hope she’s eating properly as she’s breastfeeding!

I don’t know where they can go from here work wise. They’ve had the reveal (online only!) they’ve had the presents, now what?
Probably why she posted she’s going back to lip fillers soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Well she only mentioned teddies and flowers in the article, she'll soon be on the beg. "NE1 no where I get nappies, polyester clothes n baby toil-e-trees in Essicks?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I should think we'll have to suffer the shitshow of her bewful pink massage table treatment bed in her converted outside privvy shenanigans once she gets moved 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I should think we'll have to suffer the shitshow of her bewful pink massage table treatment bed in her converted outside privvy shenanigans once she gets moved 🤣🤣
Oh yeah. Forgot about her out house (torture chamber). I hope the laws change soon sow she can’t do the fillers. It’s just wrong on all levels. And imagine if she did it in her outhouse, how unsafe will that be

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.